www.wmdolls.com

misleading doll scam on ebay?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

misleading doll scam on ebay?

Post by timetraveler1 »

i put a question mark by the title as i don't know that this is a scam but it had the making of a scam , very ultra low price and even free shipping on a full size doll . you be the judge . i guess its a matter of looking closer the first few pictures look like a tpe or silicon doll, later in the pictures it shows the actual doll , most just edge shots to hide the seams of the breast and the actual doll in the box folded up. i don't believe doll companies should use real women or other dolls in pictures that make people think thats the doll. i'll call it a deceiving scam . its a real blow up doll but uses some pictures of a real silicon or tpe doll.

165CM-Lifelike-Realistic-Half-Silicone-Sex-Doll-Adult-Male-Vagina-Sexy-Men-Toy

US $125.00 free shipping
says 48 sold even .
http://www.ebay.com/itm/165CM-Lifelike- ... SwaZdZvs2a

heres another similar ad
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Real-Love-Dolls ... Sw-9xZwXKV
As i said this is not a actual scam but a deceiving sales , here is the actual doll its not to bad of a inflatble doll except it has add on large seamed breast .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OILG_Mk_IY

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: misleading doll scam on ebay?

Post by ZannyDanger »

Yeah that really smells like scam... the shipping costs alone would probably cost more than that, and like you pointed out the last few shots show a blow up doll!

Might be a decent looking blow up doll though who knows!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

No it is actually Legit, just the first three images are BS.

The Seller states the doll is simillar to images 5 and 6

which shows and inflatable air girl, and the seller states "3.Our inflatable doll can anal sex, vagina sex or oral sex;"

So the Scam is in the ad marketing and presentation, but they have covered themselves in the add for the terms of eBay.

The lesson here is read the fine print and ALL the details.

Even for someone who would not know that 125 is less than a tenth of the RRP for a TPE doll, should be able to pick that up right :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

They look similar to 1am dolls. I've owned two of 1am's inflatables and thought they were well worth the price. The vinyl is nice, not cheap and plasticy feeling. Boobs are soft too. I just wish the bodies were bigger and they'd put an ass on them.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

If that ad is true, the I am quitting my job and will become a vendor for them. I will empty out my bank account, order hundreds of those dolls and open a showroom in my house. At that price, I could sell millions of them. If I make $100 profit apiece, I can easily become a billionaire within ten years. Then I can buy the doll forum and give every active member a free doll. I will even host the next Hershey - and the Hotel is on me.

This is $125?
TB2fiunkVXXXXayXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!2691803240.jpg
TB2fiunkVXXXXayXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!2691803240.jpg (56.63 KiB) Viewed 3281 times
This is $200?
s-l1600.png
s-l1600.png (525.25 KiB) Viewed 3277 times

Frontenac
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Frontenac »

This is at best highly misleading. I think the photos showing the face and tongue above do not reflect what you really get.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

May each PC has different resolution, so ,sometimes , may the real objects looks different a bit with the photos, if so, we sincerely request your understanding.
Darn PC resolution! Why can't everyone use a Mac? Problem solved.
The products pictures in this content are just for reference.
The products are subject to the actual products.
Oh, so if the actual product is actually "a packing slip and some lint", the pictures are irrelevant.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Before I found TDF I almost bought one of those. Until I found one on amazon where customer showed what those dolls really look like. They're selling cheap inflatables with high-end TPE/Silicone doll promo pictures everywhere.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Frontenac
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Frontenac »

Honestly, anyone who thinks he is going to get a high end silicone or even TPE doll for $125 new from the factory could probably use the lesson, which is cheap at the price.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

re "Honestly, anyone who thinks he is going to get a high end silicone or even TPE doll for $125 new from the factory could probably use the lesson, which is cheap at the price." by Fronteac.

They may not know what a doll goes for. This is not like televisions where you can go into Macy's or Gimbel's to see what they retail for.

Frontenac
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Frontenac »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:re "Honestly, anyone who thinks he is going to get a high end silicone or even TPE doll for $125 new from the factory could probably use the lesson, which is cheap at the price." by Fronteac.

They may not know what a doll goes for. This is not like televisions where you can go into Macy's or Gimbel's to see what they retail for.
I hear ya. But I think about two minutes of solid internet research would be enough to tell most people that they're looking at a deal that is too good to be true.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

LovesBlackWomen wrote: This is $125?
TB2fiunkVXXXXayXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!2691803240.jpg
This is $200?
s-l1600.png
These ladies are so beautiful and realistic that I would think that the quoted prices are actually for an hour of their time! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Frontenac wrote:Honestly, anyone who thinks he is going to get a high end silicone or even TPE doll for $125 new from the factory could probably use the lesson, which is cheap at the price.
I thought it was an inflatable that looked as good as silicone dolls with skeletons. But it was just a regular inflatable.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

INFORMATIONS