www.wmdolls.com

Choosing a vendor

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Choosing a vendor

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

I've been caused to put the cat among the pigeons for encouraging a manufacturer who encourages customers of vendors to verify with them that their doll is genuine http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=93077 and having been taken to task by a vendor complaining that I've besmirched their character . . .

As far as I'm concerned that Vendor will have to impress me a lot for me to consider recommending them. Any vendor who you see who signs up on that thread to a verification procedure will be a vendor worth choosing.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Any vendor who you see who signs up on that thread to a verification procedure will be a vendor worth choosing.
It might be a positive, but there is alot more to being a good vendor then just selling dolls.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
I found my way to this forum from a link on another vendor's website and I decided I would buy a doll for Black Friday. I had a month to go I read the forums every day. It became clear that 2 vendors on here were head and shoulders above the rest in customer service. I had been talking to Jeff through PMs on this forum. From day 1 he was the most helpful salesperson ever. His prices were the best I had seen but even if they weren't, I would have bought from Jeff anyway because of the service he gave.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78998
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=81370
...I couldn't be more happier with the two people who know about her and the love that Jeff, Babel99 and the whole Doll Forum community has been.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78421
Why I chose BCD; Once I found them I spent a couple months on the forums getting a feel for the ‘temperature’ of the industry, community and it’s members and was generally impressed with all the certified manufacturers, vendors, and community members here, many of whom volunteer their time and expertise willingly to any who ask, I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers. On top of that I came across several satisfied customers of his on these forums who had given him glowing reviews of their own. So once my decision was made I reached out to Jeff via email and told him what my goals were.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Why in the heck would a new vendor NOT try to get TDF accreditation? This is the world's premier source of information on this topic and it's great to have so many knowledgable people who are invested in advancing this hobby/lifestyle by protecting customers from potentially predatory vendors. While not all non-TDF-approved vendors are automatically scammers, if one person falls for a scam, then dolls may be ruined for them, potentially forever, and the doll industry's reputation suffers for it.

Thank you TDF staff and approved vendors for all you do!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Daydream21

Post by Daydream21 »

Business does need its arbiters, especially when the stakes are high. TDF has stepped up to put a discretionary process in place to evaluate vendor reliability and it can only include those who participate in it.

As far as I know, it is an oversight resource that is unique in this industry. I believe it should indeed be recommended to buyers.

And of course vendor approval by TDF staff isn't the only basis, as the forum opens the floor to a steady stream of customer feedback.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

One advantage of going through a vendor is let say someone gets a doll from ABC dolls directly and something is quite right, ABC company might not act as fast vs a vendor saying I will not carry your dolls anymore until you make things right.
Of course the majority of the problem is the percentage of unethical vendors outside TDF is sky high.
People take alot larger risk going outside TDF unless they know for sure who they are dealing with.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:One advantage of going through a vendor is let say someone gets a doll from ABC dolls directly and something is quite right, ABC company might not act as fast vs a vendor saying I will not carry your dolls anymore until you make things right.
That is particularly true and particularly so with the larger mass-production manufacturers.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

j2austin
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by j2austin »

I am looking for an entry doll..not very expensive for my first one...any recommended vendors that are lower in price?

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

There are scammers here on tdf, Manufactures and vendors. AF dolls are sold here and the TPE smell is awe-full and inserts are way abnormally small. How many are allowed to sell dolls with major flaws in design! TO MANY! We need to make people aware of these dolls and Not let them sell on TDF. I have had many dolls from many different manufacturers and vendors and know who to go to now but let me tell ya even on this site it is a battle with certain ones and have stressed on several occasion over loosing money. On 2 occasions I had to go to battle and won and yes certain people helped me that are in TDF management. I just think that there has to be a way to regulate poor design and regulate TOXIC smelling dolls. One thing that Should be clear is the TPE Blend which most do not even provide a certificate for medical grade TPE. One doll doesnt smell the other doll has little smell and so on. Also major design flaws should Not be allowed to be sold until the problem is corrected. If I AM allowed I would be more than happy to give out names and prove my case!
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

I would like to recommend that all TDF approved vendors list what brand their Dolls are on their websites, just to avoid any unwarranted confusion from customers. Most already do this, but there are some that leave it out.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

j2austin wrote:I am looking for an entry doll..not very expensive for my first one...any recommended vendors that are lower in price?

2austin- You'll need to consider your budget. There are quite a few vendors here on TDF and choosing one may take some research on your part. If you're looking for a 165cm doll for $899 you won't find a new one here for that price. Best of luck with your quest.

staycool64 wrote:There are scammers here on tdf, Manufactures and vendors. AF dolls are sold here and the TPE smell is awe-full and inserts are way abnormally small. How many are allowed to sell dolls with major flaws in design! TO MANY! We need to make people aware of these dolls and Not let them sell on TDF. I have had many dolls from many different manufacturers and vendors and know who to go to now but let me tell ya even on this site it is a battle with certain ones and have stressed on several occasion over loosing money. On 2 occasions I had to go to battle and won and yes certain people helped me that are in TDF management. I just think that there has to be a way to regulate poor design and regulate TOXIC smelling dolls. One thing that Should be clear is the TPE Blend which most do not even provide a certificate for medical grade TPE. One doll doesnt smell the other doll has little smell and so on. Also major design flaws should Not be allowed to be sold until the problem is corrected. If I AM allowed I would be more than happy to give out names and prove my case!

Staycool64- TDF doesn't tell vendors which doll brands they can carry. The vendor takes the risk into their own hands when they sell brands not approved by TDF. If you had a bad experience with an AF doll you purchased from a TDF vendor, you may want to contact the vendor and discuss the situation with them. I'm not familiar with AF Doll so I'm not sure if this is an isolated case or common for the brand. Maybe with enough feedback from customers like you the vendor might consider dropping the line if this is a common occurrence.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Thank you and yes the problem was resolved but not to my liking of course. Just saying all dolls should have a certificate of health on the TPE blend that they use. I will never purchase one with out it again. Also have learned to get picture of the doll with the insert in place to make sure it is not a bad design as I have run into multiple dolls with this issue so best to get photos before purchasing. One thing I do know that these Vendors and manufacturers will not just tell you this about the doll BUT they do know what they are selling and I suppose they figure if your new to this game then you really wouldn't know not to get that particular doll. Just saying there is no one watching out for this on TDF so beware even on TDF. Do your home work and then you will get a good chance of getting what you want the first time.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

Daydream21 wrote:Business does need its arbiters, especially when the stakes are high. TDF has stepped up to put a discretionary process in place to evaluate vendor reliability and it can only include those who participate in it.

As far as I know, it is an oversight resource that is unique in this industry. I believe it should indeed be recommended to buyers.

And of course vendor approval by TDF staff isn't the only basis, as the forum opens the floor to a steady stream of customer feedback.
And who are the ultimate arbiters? The customers who vote with their wallets. And let be honest, I don't see any customer vote counts here on TDF. So until there is an established rating/voting/review system on TDF, the assurance about vetting/approval process falls on deaf ears. Certainly, establishing a compelling rating/voting/review system is not an easy task. To add to the problem, any such system would never be convincing without purchase verification.

INFORMATIONS