www.wmdolls.com

Choosing a vendor

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Mark Spencer

Re: Choosing a vendor

Post by Mark Spencer »

haremlover wrote:I think we're looking at semantics.
Not at all.
There are clear differences between recommendations and rules.
haremlover wrote: People who haven't heard of TDF have a very high chance indeed of being ripped off.
I'm not sure how you'd quantify that.
And if it were true, I wonder that the industry would have lasted long enough or
become popular enough for something like TDF to exist.

Look .. I'm all for calling out bad sellers. But I'd wait until there was evidence.
Using stolen pictures is evidence. Listing heights and weights that don't match the
true specs of the product are evidence. Previous experience with a particular seller is
evidence. Unusually low prices are evidence.

But stating that anyone not approved here must be a scammer is not only NOT
evidence, it reeks of a protectionist racket. Especially if the process of approval
involves paying for the privilege; then it starts to look like collusion, pay-for-play,
anti-trust etc. And that's a place nobody wants to go.
haremlover wrote:People who have found TDF have a roadmap for navigation.
Agreed
haremlover wrote: Among non-approved / accredited whatever vendors, there are some who come out in the open and can demonstrate an interest in dolls by being members here, whilst there are others who stay in the shadows. Fish who lurk at the bottom in muddy waters tend to be predators.
But we're not in a pond and we're not fish.

In places you are stating opinions and presenting them as fact, and stating preferences
as if they are rules that everyone must follow.
In other places you use allegory to make points, creating that muddy water you speak of.

There are good and bad vendors, both in and out of TDF. And some in-between.

For instance:
Some (like myself) just read and participate in discussions.
Some people have had bad dealings with approved vendors.

It isn't quite as black-and-white as the picture you present.
haremlover wrote:With regard to Aiersha (horrible to have to remember how to spell that)
Agreed. My mind goes to A-E-I-O-U and then I go and look it up again. :D
haremlover wrote: vendors who have a specific relationship with the company can get better quality control than those who go through the standard sellers' channels.
The TPE coming out of JY is significantly good whilst people paying a cheap price can expect unpredictability of joint tensions with some joints very loose and others very tight, and with nuts welded in position cannot be adjusted. JY will in due course be releasing a prime quality with a different and more sophisticated skeleton only to approved TDF vendors. Already their skeleton has a side-to-side joint at the waist, like DS, and with their upgrade their dolls supplied to TDF approved vendors will be extremely good indeed.
That's interesting to read. They never gave me any indication that they would provide
a better quality product if I became an approved vendor, and nothing in the vendor
price list indicates different versions of the product are available for TDF.

I've already gone much deeper into this discussion than I had planned.
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

There are good and bad vendors, both in and out of TDF. And some in-between.
I agree with you 100% on above.

Mark Spencer,
I will make it really simple for you....
A dart board
On board A are all TDF vendors
On the other board, board B, are all vendors on Ebay and Amazon and of course some are 100% legit.
Which board would you aim at?
A or B
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: I will make it really simple for you....
A dart board
On the other board, board B, are all vendors on Ebay and Amazon and of course some are 100% legit.
A or B
Jeff - you score.

The whole point of this thread and its inception is that reading the forum I'm fed up of newbies time and time again writing "Is such and such a site a good place to buy?" and normally the same question has been answered about the same site 20 times before and we've seen the evidence not only that the site presents itself but dolls which are clearly poor quality and copies. Having over 10,000 posts to my name, I've seen these questions and these issues arise time and time again.

The question "Is such and such a site a good place to buy?" is answered by TDF's approval process.

As for the criticism that TDF requires payment as part of the process
1. TDF is worthy of support and
2. Payment demonstrates a throughput of business which demonstrates the business serving a worthwhile number of customers in a serious manner.

The payment of a business to TDF has been a litmus test of failing businesses, and two come to mind in particular, where the inability of the business to pay the subscription was symptomatic of the business failing financially and their ability to honour orders.

The bottom line is that people buying dolls in the jungle might meet the sweetest pussycat or they might be eaten alive. The TDF vendors provide a known service and the security that goes with that.

On http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=247&t=88099 Graham at Lovedoll UK shows the starkest evidence for what one gets buying through a non TDF approved vendor.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
Mark Spencer,
I will make it really simple for you....
A dart board
A or B
Jeff .. you're not making it simple for me, I get all that! :D

The point that I've been trying to make (which keeps getting avoided) is that there
is a difference between making recommendations and making a declarative statements.

There's a difference between suggesting people throw the dart at Board A
and telling people that they MUST NOT aim for Board B.

One is perfectly reasonable; the other may put TDF in a legal position they would
wish to avoid.

And of course, NOBODY should be throwing that dart without investigating first, just
like you would do before buying a car or a refrigerator. And some come here as part
of that investigation.
haremlover wrote:
The whole point of this thread and its inception is that reading the forum I'm fed up of newbies time and time again writing "Is such and such a site a good place to buy?" and normally the same question has been answered about the same site 20 times before and we've seen the evidence not only that the site presents itself but dolls which are clearly poor quality and copies. Having over 10,000 posts to my name, I've seen these questions and these issues arise time and time again.
I often find that when my mind goes to the "Us vs Them" stage, it is time for me
to take a break from whatever is getting under my skin. You don't have to read the
newbie threads; they still get plenty of good advice here.
haremlover wrote: The question "Is such and such a site a good place to buy?" is answered by TDF's approval process.
It is one possible answer, yes. But you repeatedly make it seem like TDF is the ultimate
authority on the subject. TDF has no authority outside of this forum, nor should they.
Their reach should not extend to an Amazon, Ebay, AliExpress etc.

This is not to say that your recommendations aren't valid or appreciated, but to
suggest that a vendor not approved by TDF should be avoided is wrong unless you
can refer to a specific vendor and specific incident.
haremlover wrote: As for the criticism that TDF requires payment as part of the process
1. TDF is worthy of support and
2. Payment demonstrates a throughput of business which demonstrates the business serving a worthwhile number of customers in a serious manner.
It wasn't so much a criticism as recognition that there is a built-in profit motive for
people to be steered away from vendors who have not made a financial contribution
to the forum.
It has nothing to do with 'worthy'.
And twice now, you have avoided answering how many people have had a bad
experience with a previously approved vendor.

You make it seem like there are guarantees built into the approval process.
haremlover wrote: The payment of a business to TDF has been a litmus test of failing businesses, and two come to mind in particular, where the inability of the business to pay the subscription was symptomatic of the business failing financially and their ability to honour orders.
It may be a good indicator of a problem, or it may not. Just because you choose to
see it this way does not make it true.

Not all vendors opt out of the approval process because of an inability to pay.
And you're not just talking about a vendor's failing business. You're making blanket
statements about any vendor who has not made a financial contribution to TDF.

Suggesting caution is great. Locking out vendors is something else. Especially locking
vendors out in places that have nothing at all to do with TDF.
I cannot stress enough how different those two things are.
One is a personal recommendation. The other may violate laws in many countries.

I would never make the statements you have without throwing in a shitload of
"alleged" and "in my opinion" or "my recommendation is..." etc.

But you seem to make these statements on behalf of TDF, as these statements
have gone without any official comment, for or against.

Stating that approval means that forum will endorse a vendor for payment
(or restrict a vendor for lack thereof) risks putting TDF in a position of having
to defend themselves against charges of violating anti-trust regulations. I wish
they would weigh in on this.

And once again, this has nothing to do with me, as I don't sell anything here.

Personal recommendations and advising caution are all well and good.
Citing specific examples of reasons for concern is great.

Making blanket statements that any (generic) vendor who doesn't pay for approval here
is not trustworthy or a higher risk of fraud is wrong.
Steven Wright

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I understand your pedantry and the spirit in which it is intended. However it's coming through as rather trolling, and as a vendor operating not within the TDF umbrella you have a vested interest in diverting people away from the TDF environment in which they can buy as reliably as possible and through people whose reputations are in the public eye.

The matter is quite simple. As a long standing member and having read through a good many posts and answered many people, and having investigated the murky depths of the doll market, the fakes and charlatans and the newbie Johnny-Come-Lately Make-A-Buck-Quick brigade and seen the chaos they create and the disappointment their services have created and having personally together with Phil at The Doll House who also contributed baled out a customer of a sell-it-cheap non TDF vendor I AM PERSONALLY FED UP OF HEARING PEOPLE ASK "IS SUCH AND SUCH A NON-TDF APPROVED SITE A GOOD PLACE TO BUY?"

The answer is that TDF has approved vendors because after making enquiries it has good reason to do so and by approving vendors TDF has already answered the question "Is such and such a site a good place to buy". I AM PERSONALLY FED UP OF HAVING TO ANSWER PEOPLE REPORTING HAVING BOUGHT A DUFF DOLL "DID YOU BUY IT THROUGH A TDF APPROVED VENDOR?"

Yes - it's a bit of a sport hunting down the sellers of duff dolls but sticking to buying through Vendors who have gone through the approval process obviates the need and the waste of time.

No doubt other people selling dolls will start to generate enthusiasm among a critical mass of customers who haven't heard of TDF and no doubt that might lead to an application to TDF for approval in due course.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Mark,
So where would you "suggest" people throw at?
The board with TDF vendors OR the board with all the others vendors?
Mathematically speaking, IMHO, the odds are alot better throwing at board A,
Are there some great vendors on board B.
OF COURSE
There might be more than 30, but there are alot more bad vendors outside of TDF.
But if some one does not want to get a fake WM doll for example then I will tell people in a heart beat aim for board A.
Less scammers on board A.
There are over 30 vendors on TDF
Even if we still included C18, that is still a 97% safe list and I am sure it is not that on the outside and how do you expect a newbie to know what a TDF vendor should know.
Most of people asking is this scam site there is normally something fishy like using pictures of a YL 148 to sell a 165 cm doll.
v/r
Jeff

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

haremlover wrote:I understand your pedantry
If you really think this is pedantic, then you understand less than I thought.

Let me put this directly.

You are making claims that could be in violation of rules of the Federal Trade Commission,
Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union, Autorité de la Concurrence, The Canadian
Competition Act .. hell, even Anti-Monopoly Law of the People’s Republic of China.
And you appear to be making them on behalf of TDF.

You cannot restrict trade or competition without due diligence.
You are doing this when you tell people not to buy from anyone but an approved
vendor, anywhere, ever.

This is different than making recommendations or sharing personal experiences.

This is not a minor issue.
You are sticking out someone's neck, and it isn't your own.

haremlover wrote: However it's coming through as rather trolling, and as a vendor operating not within the TDF umbrella you have a vested interest in diverting people away from the TDF environment in which they can buy as reliably as possible and through people whose reputations are in the public eye.
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
I have no vested interest in diverting anyone. In fact, as I mentioned, I even steer
people toward approved vendors.

And 'trolling' ? Really?
If you want to make this personal, you've got to do better.
haremlover wrote: The matter is quite simple. As a long standing member and having read through a good many posts and answered many people, and having investigated the murky depths of the doll market, the fakes and charlatans and the newbie Johnny-Come-Lately Make-A-Buck-Quick brigade and seen the chaos they create and the disappointment their services have created and having personally together with Phil at The Doll House who also contributed baled out a customer of a sell-it-cheap non TDF vendor I AM PERSONALLY FED UP OF HEARING PEOPLE ASK "IS SUCH AND SUCH A NON-TDF APPROVED SITE A GOOD PLACE TO BUY?"
Then I suggest that you start skipping those posts. Apparently, it isn't
good for your blood pressure.
In my 30 years (+/-) of viewing forums from BBS to Usenet to social media,
it has always been this way. It will likely never change.

But I keep having to say this: It isn't about vetting sellers. It is about restricting
vendors outside of TDF where TDF has no authority.
People just don't have any right to do that.
haremlover wrote: The answer is that TDF has approved vendors because after making enquiries it has good reason to do so and by approving vendors TDF has already answered the question "Is such and such a site a good place to buy". I AM PERSONALLY FED UP OF HAVING TO ANSWER PEOPLE REPORTING HAVING BOUGHT A DUFF DOLL "DID YOU BUY IT THROUGH A TDF APPROVED VENDOR?"
Once again (for the umpteenth time) I have no problem with approved vendors.
(although I may have a problem with the perceived abuse of assumed authority.)

This is NOT about vendor approval.
It is about people presenting legally untenable statements as fact.
TDF has no authority outside of TDF. Period.

You keep glossing over that part, whether intentionally or inadvertently.
haremlover wrote: Yes - it's a bit of a sport hunting down the sellers of duff dolls but sticking to buying through Vendors who have gone through the approval process obviates the need and the waste of time.
Again, agreed.
haremlover wrote: No doubt other people selling dolls will start to generate enthusiasm among a critical mass of customers who haven't heard of TDF and no doubt that might lead to an application to TDF for approval in due course.
Hard to predict. Who is to say that they may not do it somewhere else? While 'sex dolls'
is the most active segment of the market, it isn't the only one, and not the market that
I sell in. (aside: do you know how difficult it is to find a 130-150cm NON functional doll?)
haremlover wrote: Best wishes
Why do I get the feeling that that last part was hard to type? :whistle:
Steven Wright

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

viewtopic.php?f=247&t=88099
Now, this guy is an excellent vendor!
Jeff

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: But if some one does not want to get a fake WM doll for example then I will tell people in a heart beat aim for board A.
And I would back you 100%. That's your recommendation, and would be mine, too.
What I would NEVER do is tell people that anyone not on Board A is a scammer.
Booty Call Dolls wrote: Most of people asking is this scam site there is normally something fishy like using
pictures of a YL 148 to sell a 165 cm doll.
And those are rightly called out.
But.. most buyers don't join TDF to ask.
But they certainly see those posts in a search engine.

And once again .. this is not about sharing opinions or recommendations.
It is about making claims that are not legally justified without due diligence.
Steven Wright

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I apologise for being one of the most stupid, thick and uncomprehending members of the forum.

I'm not restricting anyone's trade. People who haven't found TDF get scammed and then they come here and find out how dolls should really be.

Chinese sellers purporting to run UK registered websites are SCAMMERS. Most non TDF adverts you see refer to "Medical grade TPE Silicone". B***shit. Experienced people on TDF recognise those things and newbies quickly get the idea. Those sellers know that everyone's heard of silicone so they'll call their cheap TPE silicone to get the sale. SCAMMERS.

Reputable sellers such as Graham at Lovedoll UK who buys in second hand dolls and does whatever repairs are necessary to give them second life has the unpleasant task of having to tell someone they've been caught having bought a fake viewtopic.php?f=247&t=88099

For the newbie to TDF asking where to buy a doll and whether site xyz is good, the appropriate answer is that TDF have done their homework and present a list and if any such listed vendor were to do anything disreputable the whole forum would get to know about it.

Once, a manufacturer made a doll that melted. For TPE to melt that's a temperature of around 200 degrees C. Because they were TDF approved, they quickly changed management and changed direction and excel in their field. Furthermore, people having any sort of problem with a manufacturer or a vendor through TDF can go through a dispute resolution process. By that means TDF does provide much greater security to buyers than people buying from non-approved sources.
Mark Spencer wrote:
haremlover wrote: I AM PERSONALLY FED UP OF HEARING PEOPLE ASK "IS SUCH AND SUCH A NON-TDF APPROVED SITE A GOOD PLACE TO BUY?"
Then I suggest that you start skipping those posts. Apparently, it isn't
good for your blood pressure.
Dolls have much good to give to society and for that reason I encourage their fun. As an enthusiast of dolls I don't stand back and let people get scammed in silence and many people tell me that they appreciate what I do.

The bottom line is that if anyone wants to buy a doll, TDF have done their homework on all manufacturers and vendors who have applied for membership and as accredited members they have reputations to maintain. That's a recipe for getting what you expected and having vendors who'll often advise well. Even if external sites aren't scammers, whereas a TDF vendor might say "Are you really sure you want to buy that 43kg dominatrix?" a seller whether Chinese or otherwise of the Silicone brand of TPE selling widgets will simply sell you the widget you ordered.

We see those for sale here in the For Sale threads. Some such dolls are even advertised to be given away. Not good for doll enthusiasms.

Another factor well to be taken into account are the Chinese sellers who might not be scamming the customers but they're scamming or at best leveraging the manufacturers unhealthily. Those dolls are very often released onto the local market, can be expected to be a lower quality and are not intended for international sales.
The Chinese local agents let their cumstomers sell at low price , so that they can have more sales volumn. The vendors who sell at low price are fighting each other. They asked for more discount from Chinese agents. Then Chinese agents asked for lower price from manufactory. The manufactory have no choice. Because the margin in manufactory is too low to improve the products. Even some manufactories will use cheaper material to keep basic margin. The price war keeping fighting, the situation will get worse and worse.
These cheapjack merchants might not be scamming the customers but they are operating in a disreputable manner which is not helping the doll community.

TDF vendors are not part of this destructive cycle and that's another reason for people to focus on buying through TDF approved vendors.

My analogy to buying meat off the back of a lorry is quite close to what happens in the doll industry. I've not only seen members here asking about scam sites but I receive information from Chinese vendors directly, some of them who tell me that they are manufacturers and can copy anything I like in silicone.

When your business is up to speed no doubt also you will be applying for TDF membership so as to distinguish yourself from the scammers.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

What I would NEVER do is tell people that anyone not on Board A is a scammer.
I agree
Sadly, it seems people have a tendency to find TDF after things go bad.
I got a message from some one on ebay who said their 140 fell apart after three months.
He got the doll for $1400.
Take Ebay 10% so that would be like getting her for 1260 new...
Best,
Jeff

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

haremlover wrote: Dolls have much good to give to society and for that reason I encourage their fun. As an enthusiast of dolls I don't stand back and let people get scammed in silence and many people tell me that they appreciate what I do.
As do I.

But you keep lumping two distinct and separate issues together.
One is advising customers and offering recommendations.
One is claiming fraud or scam on anyone not TDF approved, even if the
sale, customer and vendor have nothing to do with TDF.

Two separate issues. One is to be commended, one is likely illegal.
haremlover wrote: Another factor well to be taken into account are the Chinese sellers who might not be scamming the customers but they're scamming or at best leveraging the manufacturers unhealthily. Those dolls are very often released onto the local market, can be expected to be a lower quality and are not intended for international sales.
The Chinese local agents let their cumstomers sell at low price , so that they can have more sales volumn. The vendors who sell at low price are fighting each other. They asked for more discount from Chinese agents. Then Chinese agents asked for lower price from manufactory. The manufactory have no choice. Because the margin in manufactory is too low to improve the products. Even some manufactories will use cheaper material to keep basic margin. The price war keeping fighting, the situation will get worse and worse.
These cheapjack merchants might not be scamming the customers but they are operating in a disreputable manner which is not helping the doll community.
Agree. I call that the WalMart Syndrome. WalMart is the seller, and they have
either put many manufacturers out of business or caused them to lower the quality
of their products in order to meet WalMart's pricing structure. I have dealt with
hundreds of their vendors, and can't begin to tell you how many of them wish they
had backed out of negotiations and remained a small business. And it is the customer
who takes the biggest hit, the manufacturers don't even support the products, as
they are often a model or design only available through WalMart. Anything from
Goodyear tires to Crock Pot slow cookers and Cuisinart mixers .. 'sorry, that's a
WalMart only version.'
haremlover wrote: TDF vendors are not part of this destructive cycle and that's another reason for people to focus on buying through TDF approved vendors.
Once again, agreed.
haremlover wrote: My analogy to buying meat off the back of a lorry is quite close to what happens in the doll industry. I've not only seen members here asking about scam sites but I receive information from Chinese vendors directly, some of them who tell me that they are manufacturers and can copy anything I like in silicone.
Same here. They send prices along with other manufacturer's photos. And I've been
making molds and casting since the late 70's .. if I wanted copies, I would make my own.
haremlover wrote: When your business is up to speed no doubt also you will be applying for TDF membership so as to distinguish yourself from the scammers.
Doubtful, as this isn't my market. But who knows what the future holds?
But I should not have to get TDF approval to sell somewhere else.
And nobody should be telling anyone that I should.
Steven Wright

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This is painful and it's so frustrating to be going around in circles and I apologise for having to be stubbornly basic.

I explained in an early post in this thread that because of
a. the vulnerability of buyers who are sensitive about prejudice about buying a sexdoll and therefore for whom there is a presumption against complaining
b. the most significant profits which can be obtained at the expense of vulnerable purchasers who are embarrassed to take dodgy vendors to court, many such vendors who are based in China and presenting a false front or otherwise beyond the arm of international judicial enforceability and
c. the prevalence of fake and dodgy goods or goods intended for the local market whose quality has been driven down by a cycle of arm-twisting buyers
that as far as doll buyers are concerned rather than the normal presumption of innocent until proven guilty the reverse situation should be considered to apply as guilty until proven innocent.

I repeat a third time
I AM FED UP OF HAVING TO TELL PEOPLE THAT TDF HAS ALREADY ANSWERED THEIR QUESTION "IS http://www.suchandsuchassite.com" A GOOD PLACE TO BUY A DOLL.

Due to a, b and c above to find a website or Amazon, Ebay, DHGate, Alibaba, AliExpress seller who is offering genuine sexdolls from a genuine factory and who is not TDF registered is a matter of very low probability and such websites or sellers should be given a wide berth by people who don't know what they're doing and even by those who do unless they're willing to gamble and lose.

To go to such websites unknown to TDF or to such sellers has as much chance of bringing home a doll anyone wants to keep as viewtopic.php?p=772368#p772368 Chloé
winning at the Casino.

Having an eye on the second-hand dolls for sale through TDF from time to time one sees examples of dolls obtained even through apparently honest but non-TDF approved sources and from genuine manufacturers which should not have passed quality control
In that case, the vendor who supplied the doll having been present on another language forum but who is not represented here took me to task for my comments about that doll and I responded robustly. The result of that was that the buyer of the doll received a €1000 refund.

Buying through a TDF approved vendor minimises the (strong) risk of being left with a doll one can't sell even at a bargain price and which one doesn't want to use or has fallen to pieces. In the example above, at least a presence on another forum provided a happy ending but WITHOUT TDF APPROVAL or other forum presence of a vendor BUYERS ARE AT SIGNIFICANT RISK of buying a doll which is either fake or less than satisfactory without recourse

This thread was intended to give that message loud and clear and I do hope that anyone responding will not muddy the water.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

TYLERM
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TYLERM »

Thank you for the info

Secret love 420
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Secret love 420 »

I’m new here, I’m not the type of guy who will buy something expensive with out a physically inspection. I’m from Missouri the show me state lol, I prefer not to deal with online companies and so far in my life I have had no problems. Until I decided I wanted one of these dolls. There is no showroom or brick n mortar I could go to and say hey that’s the one I want. Before I found this forum, I was seeing all these cheap prices with spectacular looking merchandise. Some sites you could tell was made to rip you off. So I do what I enjoy doing “researching”. I think it took a few weeks before I even posted on this forum. This is actually my second post, pending review. I’m glad I haven’t purchased anything, but I am saving and expect 2018 to be the year I buy my secret love. Thanks TDF

INFORMATIONS