www.wmdolls.com

Question regarding "fake dolls"

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Cnyb

Re: Question regarding "fake dolls"

Post by Cnyb »

Bobbydoll, glad you found a doll you like at RLSD. (and welcome to TDF). It is comforting to order from a vendor who can deal with the English-Chinese communication issues btw. factory and shipping, and that the vendor is on TDF so they are known, have a track record, and interact with us here, have accountability.

bobbydoll

Post by bobbydoll »

So I'm back to provide final results on the fake purchase...I get to keep the $519 doll as it the item did not qualify for A-Z. Through some perseverance of multiple emails to the seller, they did agree to a 80% refund. I do have an ask for anyone that may be to help me. I need a wig for this 100 cm doll, and it looks like I may be ordering from RLSD as I could order by that height of doll. My concern is that the head size may be different between the RLSD WM 100 cm and this one I have which is 18" circumference, 10" ear to ear, 12" nape. I'm finding that these dimensions equal "ultra-petite" in a wig size getting into the $100 price range. I really do not want to invest on this doll. My research on all the normal online discount sites do not offer this extra small size. I have also checked TDF but did not really find anything. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Dolls for All
All for Dolls

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

I don't generally deal with anything under 140cm, so I don't have any contacts.
But I think if you're looking for a wig in a child's size, you might search for places
(or situations) where a child would wear a wig. But the only thought that comes
to mind is groups that deal with chemo patients. And you don't want to bother
them! But they must get their wigs somewhere..
.. at least it's a direction to search
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

TaylorBlackwe11
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TaylorBlackwe11 »

Here is a question on the topic,
Is the best way to tell a fake Riley doll (WM 100 cm) by whether or not the breasts are solid material or hallow, making them bounce and feel more real?
Are there any other discrepencies to compare that would be an indicator of a fake?

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Mark Spencer wrote:
Procrasturbate wrote:
The only place you read such a potent amount of negative about these vendors is here, and not on the doll reviews where they should be.
It is also one of the only places where people would feel comfortable
enough to openly talk about buying a sex doll.

For many people, there is a serious stigma attached to the idea, and it would
be very hard for some to come out and talk about a bad vendor.. even after
losing so much money.

The embarrassment is a factor. This is why con games work well. The con
knows that for the mark to admit they got conned, they have to admit to doing
something that is sometimes considered socially suspect.
yep this would happen a lot.reminded me of the dildo scam from the movie lock,stock and two smoking barrels

Tom: Listen to this one: you open a company called the "Arse Tickler's Faggots Fan Club".
You take out an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos. You sell it with, I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", "the latest and greatest in sexual technology", "guaranteed results or your money back", all that bollocks. Now, these dils cost twenty-five quid a pop. That's a snip for the amount of pleasure they're gonna give the recipients. But they send their cheques to the other company name – nothing offensive, er, "Bobbie's Bits" or something – for twenty-five quid. You take that twenty-five quid, you stick it in the bank until it clears. Now, this is the smart bit. You send back the cheque for twenty-five pound from the other company name, "Arse Tickler's Faggots Fan Club", saying we're sorry, we couldn't get the supplies from America because they ran out of stock. Now, you see how many people cash that cheque: not a single soul, because who wants their bank manager to know they tickle arse when they're not paying cheques?

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

bobbydoll wrote:So I'm back to provide final results on the fake purchase...I get to keep the $519 doll as it the item did not qualify for A-Z. Through some perseverance of multiple emails to the seller, they did agree to a 80% refund. I do have an ask for anyone that may be to help me. I need a wig for this 100 cm doll, and it looks like I may be ordering from RLSD as I could order by that height of doll. My concern is that the head size may be different between the RLSD WM 100 cm and this one I have which is 18" circumference, 10" ear to ear, 12" nape. I'm finding that these dimensions equal "ultra-petite" in a wig size getting into the $100 price range. I really do not want to invest on this doll. My research on all the normal online discount sites do not offer this extra small size. I have also checked TDF but did not really find anything. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Funny but my fake doll sold thru an Amazon seller was good to go on an A-Z ticket. In my case they folded like a cheap card table and I got every penny back AND kept my fake honey. I have no idea if she is a clone of any known doll.

This is a shot in the dark, but anyone tell if she is a clone of a known doll or just a generic doll??
Attachments
DSCN2314.JPG
DSCN2314.JPG (2.02 MiB) Viewed 3317 times
DSCN2310.JPG
DSCN2310.JPG (1.8 MiB) Viewed 3317 times
DSCN2323.JPG
DSCN2323.JPG (2 MiB) Viewed 3317 times
DSCN1814.JPG
DSCN1814.JPG (1.54 MiB) Viewed 3317 times
L✰neR✯nger

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

i don't recognize that one from the usual doll makers

LeashB0mb69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LeashB0mb69 »

LoneRanger wrote:
bobbydoll wrote:So I'm back to provide final results on the fake purchase...I get to keep the $519 doll as it the item did not qualify for A-Z. Through some perseverance of multiple emails to the seller, they did agree to a 80% refund. I do have an ask for anyone that may be to help me. I need a wig for this 100 cm doll, and it looks like I may be ordering from RLSD as I could order by that height of doll. My concern is that the head size may be different between the RLSD WM 100 cm and this one I have which is 18" circumference, 10" ear to ear, 12" nape. I'm finding that these dimensions equal "ultra-petite" in a wig size getting into the $100 price range. I really do not want to invest on this doll. My research on all the normal online discount sites do not offer this extra small size. I have also checked TDF but did not really find anything. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Funny but my fake doll sold thru an Amazon seller was good to go on an A-Z ticket. In my case they folded like a cheap card table and I got every penny back AND kept my fake honey. I have no idea if she is a clone of any known doll.

This is a shot in the dark, but anyone tell if she is a clone of a known doll or just a generic doll??
The one I got is so so so hard to fold as well, with the skeletal joints I mean, someone told me they are stiff only in the beginning tho, until they wear off, I wonder if it is the same case with the legit dolls, and if they are able to balance on their pose, unlike the fake ones, that keep on falling and can't balance :?

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

The one I got is so so so hard to fold as well, with the skeletal joints I mean, someone told me they are stiff only in the beginning tho, until they wear off, I wonder if it is the same case with the legit dolls, and if they are able to balance on their pose, unlike the fake ones, that keep on falling and can't balance :?

Almost impossible to do any real posing with most of the smaller dolls. The DS Mini has more articulation then most but can not stand......
L✰neR✯nger

LeashB0mb69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LeashB0mb69 »

Update: sooo I returned the item and got a full refund (said they would give me 640 but ended up giving me the full 690) only amount of money I lost was the shipping which was 76.25.. The package was 67 pounds... That shit was heavy!

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

Cool!!
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

fakadoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fakadoll »

I think it's pretty successful

K_ell_ster

Post by K_ell_ster »

Our fake girls spine broke the 2nd time we enjoyed her. I hope that doesn't happen to you. My husband has welded her spine and it just snaps in a new place. The poor girl has scars on every seam. We learned our lesson . Never buy off brand it's pretty useless to us now and we ended up buying a wm anyway.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

I bought a 140cm "racyme" brand doll from Eros on ebay. Found it to be fairly high quality, no unpleasant oders or other flaws. The joints are a bit stiff, but I think rightly so, as they wouldn't hold position if they were much looser. I purchased another 140 from a TDF approved vender, and it will be here Monday. They absolutely would not tell me the manufacturer name, and sent me photos of some other dolls of the same model and all three photos looked different. Their add photos actually show at least 2 if not 3 different dolls, and I'm pretty sure none are the 140cm they were selling. 24 hrs after I placed the order, the would not let me cancel. They are for sure using manufacturer photos but not disclosing what they are selling. Slow to ship, and difficult to contact so far. Doll should be here Monday and I really hope its better than my $690 ebay fake.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

thanks for the info guys

INFORMATIONS