www.wmdolls.com

Canadian sex doll sellers

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Tkrocks222
Apprentice
Apprentice

Canadian sex doll sellers

Post by Tkrocks222 »

I'm looking for a sex doll websites with sellers in canada I found this web site http://www.siliconedolls.ca/doll/silico ... y/#reviews

But with so many scams I was wondering if any body has bought a doll from this site or know of any other sites in canada where I can buy the same 100cm doll.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Canadian sex doll sellers

Post by Slew »

Welcome to TDF, Tkrocks222. I've moved this to SCAM alerts section due to the unknown nature of that site. If you want to post again in the Open Forum for advice on legit Canadian sellers only, that's fine. In the meantime, here's some important related info: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 6#p1080346

Tkrocks222
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Tkrocks222 »

Ok thanks.

JAF360
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JAF360 »

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi JAF360, I hope you can elaborate a bit. Have you bought from this site? Are you vouching for it?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Seattle slew,
That site by jAF 360, right when you log in is using pictures by Mandos, face 20 on a YL 135 to sell a 100cm doll!
Some thing is NOT right at all.
Love,
Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

Love Dreamer site is legit. That said their doll section leaves a lot to be desired. They do not specify which brand (looks like WM and JY available). They let you configure the doll as well as have some preconfigured. The configurable dolls will be misleading because you start with a 100cm doll and then they charge you extra for the different body sizes. So the pics don't match what you are buying. Love Dreamer has been in business for a very long time as a web business. Not likely your best bet to buy a full size doll however. Great for toys. Won't vouch for what dolls they sell. Will vouch that they are a legit business.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:when you log in is using pictures by Mandos, face 20 on a YL 135 to sell a 100cm doll!
Some thing is NOT right at all.
Dang, I hate sites that mislead and confuse people. :x :roll:
rok4d wrote:Love Dreamer has been in business for a very long time as a web business. Not likely your best bet to buy a full size doll however. Great for toys. Won't vouch for what dolls they sell. Will vouch that they are a legit business.
Thanks rok4d, that's really helpful. As much as I dislike sites like that, it's good to know they are a legit business.

Tkrocks222
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Tkrocks222 »

Yes same here thanks

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

So I contacted Love Dreamer. They do not sell WM Dolls (even though that is the ones mostly in the photos). They would not say what brand they sell. I would recommend NOT buying a doll from Love Dreamer.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

rok4d,
We cover the 1st $100 of custom fees and you pay the same price as a USA buyer so unlike some vendors, we do not raise the price. We just make less.
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

Was not contacting for myself. Someone earlier in the thread had asked about them. I was curious to know what Love Dreamer sold. Now we know - stay away from Love Dreamer for dolls.

INFORMATIONS