www.wmdolls.com

Dealings with this vendor....

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Ghost60606
Apprentice
Apprentice

Dealings with this vendor....

Post by Ghost60606 »

Hi all,

New here and looking to buy my first doll. I've been trawling the net looking for reasonable deals on Sanhui 65cm's and came across this site, The Silver Doll http://www.thesilverdoll.com/ which has pretty decent prices and free shipping.

The price is similar to that on the official Sanhui site, but I am nervous to part with that much hard earned cash on a site I've not seen before. I also couldn't find it here either.

Any help would be much appreciated

(also any help sourcing a Sanhui 65cm cheaply to the UK would be great)

Thanks

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Dealings with this vendor....

Post by samara78 »

Just contact sanhui directly directly. They will have an idea, and also shed light whether this company is an authorized vendor or not
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Ghost60606
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ghost60606 »

samara78 wrote:Just contact sanhui directly directly. They will have an idea, and also shed light whether this company is an authorized vendor or not
Thanks for your reply.

Sanhui have been really good at communicating with me. And I would like to buy directly from them. My only concern lately is the trend for customs to stop smaller dolls as being "child-like".

I can see how some of the smaller, more flat chested dolls could be seen as inappropriate, but how a child has the equivalent of double D breasts for her body size is beyond me! and customs are clearly missing the point that some of us don't have the space to store a full grown plastic woman in our homes! But it is what it is I guess.

I was hoping to avoid this by purchasing from a UK or EU vendor, as a UK vendor will avoid customs totally (at least to me and them if they have standing stock) and EU has less scrutiny than from Asia or the U.S.

Most of all, I was wondering if anyone had seen or dealt with this site before. their prices aren't too far off known legit prices, but I can't help think it's too good to be true. Which is usually the case!

DoDateRobots

Post by DoDateRobots »

I just created this account but thought I’d share my experience with that vendor:

I was happy to see they supported PayPal transactions as it provided an easier means to rescue myself from any kind of fraud.

Also; the doll I purchased (about a month ago) was the 140cm “Ariel” Piper Doll. It came with 3 free wings and a nice footlocker-style truck to keep the doll safe when stored.

I have some very minor nitpicks about the doll’s design but the vendor is not responsible for any of that so it’s kind of irrelevant here.

Overall, I had a decent experience with TheSilverDoll.com and can verify that they’re not fraudsters or shipping inferior products that don’t resemble what’s advertised.

Here are a few photos I took of the doll:

Hope that helps!

INFORMATIONS