www.wmdolls.com

Ripoff ! Candy8teen SCAM

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Ripoff ! Candy8teen SCAM

Post by rubherkitty »

petlady wrote:they didnt have a decent producy 2 start with soz
There are many here who like their C18 dolls and thought they were a good doll for the price.
This issue is in regard to C18 business practice, not their dolls.
We try to be non-judgemental about dolls around here. Some can afford a 8K doll and some can only afford a $50.00 inflatable.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Grassmann66
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Grassmann66 »

Nothing in that thread re: addresses, full names (except Sarah J ) or anything that would help actually find and prosecute (if necessary, to leverage compliance with their OWN TERMS)
Besides the fact that some of these posts are allegedly in violation of one or more sections of TDF TOS.

Doll z7
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Doll z7 »

Never had a problem other than the time to get my C18 Amber. Though I have to rate my amber as attractive. I Thought she was too hard to get into. The legs were a sheer factor.. Nonetheless the breasts got better and softer with time. Which was nice. It was a nice beginner doll but now I have a new WM tpe and its a dream compared to the c18. From my experience save your money, the C18~~~> is cheap but ya get exactly what ya pay for... "Like everything else... Its slowly making its way to the trash"

Sindad
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Sindad »

I just made my account on here yesterday after looking around on the web for my First Lady friend. I'm glad I stopped by here tonight, as I was looking at their site and was considering them. Stopped by here to see if there were any reviews and found this first thing. I hope it all works out on getting your money back, and thank you very much for the warning.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Doll z7 wrote:Never had a problem other than the time to get my C18 Amber. Though I have to rate my amber as attractive. I Thought she was too hard to get into. The legs were a sheer factor.. Nonetheless the breasts got better and softer with time. Which was nice. It was a nice beginner doll but now I have a new WM tpe and its a dream compared to the c18. From my experience save your money, the C18~~~> is cheap but ya get exactly what ya pay for... "Like everything else... Its slowly making its way to the trash"
You could probably sell her or give her away if recipient covers cost + packaging/labor.
I know I would like to have her.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS