www.wmdolls.com

Dolls sold on Amazon

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
SeniorDollLover

Re: Dolls sold on Amazon

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Seriously, I'm new to the game, and my doll's not quite here yet and "Mansion is selling the same WM doll for half what I paid a reputable vendor? I think not. Something smells fishy.

SeniorDollLover

jkh0208 wrote:Is anyone familiar with the vendor NWDolls on Amazon? They have high feedback rating with over 200 reviews, and this one is on Prime so should be easy to get a refund if it turns out to be a counterfeit:

https://www.amazon.com/NWDoll-Realistic ... WDoll&th=1

Any experience with this seller?

I don't have to have experience with them to know somethings wrong. That is a WM doll, and a 140 at that. The vendor, TDF bona fide, that I bought from
https://www.realistic-love-doll.com/pro ... rl-joanna/ sells the same for over $1600. Do I feel cheated? No, I feel safe knowing it's a safe purchase. These guys know they are fake, we know they are fake, and they can easily refund in a heartbeat because they know for every one person who realizes it's a scam, 199 more won't. Honestly, it should be illegal, if it isn't already, to use someone else's photos. With a TDF vendor I don't have to wonder whether it's ".....easy to get a refund...", because I know I'm going to get what I ordered. You want computer parts and Chinese made panties cheap, by all means use amazon, but do your homework first, which is the very thing your doing by being here. Good job!

SeniorDollLover

Oh, I might add that they are even ripping off the name of a reputable vendor in the title of their sale.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Welcome to TDF jkh0208! I think the first thing you need to do is go back and read this thread and posts from members who have seen that, done that and been scammed! The post before yours says it all really! There are too many sellers who just don't have the quality of doll that is worth taking a risk on! Even if the item sounds good the photos are often pinched from a reputable dealer and the doll is made very cheaply with poor quality.

IT ISN'T WORTH THE RISK!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jkh0208 »

Thanks for the responses. My concern was the price, but I definitely want an authentic one and to support the legitimate organization. I had also seen a few that were listed on Amazon as WM Dolls (claiming to be authentic) sold by a seller named SSELF. I saw that seller name come up once in these forums with positive feedback, so I contacted WMDollShop.com to see if they know of its legitimacy. I haven't heard back from them yet. I know everyone says most if not all on Amazon are a scam, which really sucks if true because I have Amazon Prime and a $500 gift card balance on Amazon. :(

This is the doll in question:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IN ... UTF8&psc=1

onenrmlone

Post by onenrmlone »

As I've posted in my own thread, I bought a questionable doll on Ebay, and on there it makes sense that you really have to be buyer beware. Really amazes me that Amazon would allow such shady practices on their platform. I buy virtually everything via Amazon, and rarely have any problems or have to return anything. It damages Amazon's own reputation to be associated with these sellers.

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Did you not read LoneRanger's post? If that's where you bought from I wish you luck my friend!
I'm totally confused on this, because from what I read so far, it seems like he got a pretty good doll, a "7 or 8", for free.

If I got a 7 or 8 doll at half price I would not complain.

And this about the doll being "toxic"? How so?

No disrespect but again from waht I read Lone Ranger seemed to do OK for himself. I have yet to see a post that directly says somethin g was wrong with an Amazon doll liker it fell apart quickly etc. Although Im sure thats a couple pages downthread but I dont have time to read it all.

And people have gotten burned, severely even, by "TDF approved" vendors such as C18. When I ordered my 1st doll (from a well known TDF vendor) yes they got the doll to me, but they severly fucked up everything and I mean everything they did on that order, including the vagina type, nails, wigs, mismatched skin tone, you name it.

I think Ive seen posts where guys have done OK with Amazon Riley dolls. I have bought cheap torsos from Amazon in the past (you know the little cute one, cute face for $200) and they were wonderful and held up quite well.

If Amazon is the swampland of deceit you guys say they are, then show the goods. The value of these dolls is in how many times they can be used versus the costs. If you pay 600 for an Amazon Riley and get 150-200 amazing orgasms, that is not a bad return on the dollar.
anya_114.png
anya_114.png (10.64 MiB) Viewed 11652 times
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

It's your money my friend!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Been there, done that. You have asked for and received advice. How you use it is your choice.
L✰neR✯nger

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jkh0208 »

One other question, RLSD (listed as a TDF approved site) is selling what looks like WM Dolls but considerably cheaper than from wmdollshop.com (1650 vice 2200 for the same doll) and free shipping to the US. Is there a reason they're so much cheaper from RLSD? Thanks!

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

An example not directly related to dolls when it comes to Amazon. It's still a good example of what the Amazon vendors do.

An Amazon vendor sells a Latex catsuit for 99$. Pictures look amazing, professional models and photographers.

I do a reverse image search of the product image. Find a legitimate vendor who's pictures the Amazon seller used to sell their own product. Price of the "same" Latex catsuit was 400$ on the real vendor's site.

There is no way the Amazon vendor can sell the same suit at 25% of the legitimate retail price. What you're gonna get is something that looks nothing like the pictures. Latex is not the cheapest material and often needs to be tailor-made to be wearable.

There are actually several Facebook groups about sharing pictures of "What I thought I was buying / What I actually got". Most of these are from Aliexpress, Amazon or eBay. It's a gamble to buy from those sites. Video Games seem to be fine to purchase there since it's rather difficult to make a "knock off" off a console game.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

TonySabol
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TonySabol »

Long time stalker of TDF and first time owner as of yesterday. I made the pleasant mistake of purchasing my doll from King Mansion on Amazon. Found her by accident and made the purchase based on price before researching it further here. She arrived in less than two weeks and was not the same doll shown in the pictures online. That being said, she is beautiful, and considering she was half the price of what I was looking for and yet still fully satisfying I really have nothing to complain about.

The Doll I received is the exact one that is being warned against in this video:

I have not had an opportunity to get into all of the many fun things I look forward to yet and many of the clothes and accessories I got for her have not arrived but I was able to follow all of the instructions provided here regarding washing, oiling, and setup. I already made rookie mistakes like taking her virginity without powering first and finishing inside her instead of on her so I missed out on feeling how good it could be when she is fully powdered and I had to do the hard work of cleaning her out.

One thing that I also learned id's that if you don't powder her after oiling then the wig gets all kinds of tangled in the oil/vaseline. Not fun.

I am looking forward to naming her, doing her makeup, and dressing her up.
Last edited by Swan on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Fix YouTube link

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

What up Tony

Do us a favor and keep us posted on how she holds up.

Very curious to see. And Pics please.
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

TonySabol
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TonySabol »

I am still a newbie so I can't post pictures yet. I have named my girl Calliope (pronounced like the Greek Kal-ee-oh-pee) but she goes by Calli for short. So far she has performed way better than I could have hoped. I have several outfits and wigs for her and have pictures I can share once I am allowed.

tomb3070

Post by tomb3070 »

I purchased a 140 from king mansion. Arrived sooner than expected and in perfect shape. Same packaging I see in pics posted here, same pink blanket with white dots. No complaints at all.
I also purchased another head from sweet-doll for this doll. Again came sooner than promised. Came with two wigs both very nice and a tongue none of which was even mentioned in purchase agreement. Was able to email sweet-doll got skin color and eyes I wanted. Same bolt as needed fits and looks great.

INFORMATIONS