www.wmdolls.com

Dolls sold on Amazon

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
TonySabol
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Dolls sold on Amazon

Post by TonySabol »

This is a picture of Cali. Like I said, she is not exactly as advertised by King Mansion and she seems to be exactly the version that is on the left in that video I posted earlier. So far she has been amazing though. I think I would have enjoyed the higher quality version more, but for the nearly half the price Cali has been all I could ask for.
Attachments
IMG_0021.JPG
IMG_0021.JPG (88.22 KiB) Viewed 3143 times

Azphxguy
Ex-Member

Post by Azphxguy »

TonySabol wrote:This is a picture of Cali. Like I said, she is not exactly as advertised by King Mansion and she seems to be exactly the version that is on the left in that video I posted earlier. So far she has been amazing though. I think I would have enjoyed the higher quality version more, but for the nearly half the price Cali has been all I could ask for.

This is what I'm thinking. The price and quality. Honestly I think the girl in the YouTube post was being way overly picky. In fact half of what she talked about doesn't even matter to me, and The skin tone of the "authentic" doll turned me off (purple?).

I've bought the cheaper dolls myself, and they've been great so far (I stick to ones with lots of feedback). I think it comes down to your expectations. I never expect them to be perfect, down to every detail. Just to look nice and be like the photos (so far they have). I don't nitpick. The amount saved pays off for me, for my expectations. Plus I can see user photos and feedback from others who have bought them, something not a lot of the sites here offer. Perhaps sometime I'll have 4k to throw at an "authentic" doll.... But if I ever did that I WILL no doubt expect perfection.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

It's like everything in life, the more money you spend generally the better the quality of goods you get! Now, what we are trying to say here is that there are dangers trying to go for a cheap option. Yeah, some are lucky but others aren't! We do see quite a lot of threads though asking for help on how to repair tears etc. so we are only trying to help prevent disappointment further down the line! If you are happy to buy in this way then we are not trying to stop you but please don't let us say I told you so!

Even cheap dolls are a lot of money for most people to just throw away if they don't last long!

Just a small note on toxicity, TPE a few years ago had a questionable quality with some manufacturers and for some it WAS downright toxic! Reputable manufacturers pulled their socks up and all of them here have clean products. However, the manufacturing process involves aromatic hydrocarbons and some of these can be quite toxic and we really don't know if some of the cheaper manufacturers use these. Some members have had allergic reactions to TPE (even approved products here!) but that is rare. It is a gamble that I personally wouldn't like to take knowing what I do now!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I have a King Mansion Clone from Amazon. I opened an A-Z ticket, claimed the doll was toxic, they folded like a card table and refunded me every penny.

And I keep the doll...

Just saying
L✰neR✯nger

Azphxguy
Ex-Member

Post by Azphxguy »

LoneRanger wrote:I have a King Mansion Clone from Amazon. I opened an A-Z ticket, claimed the doll was toxic, they folded like a card table and refunded me every penny.

And I keep the doll...

Just saying
That's great. lol.

How did the doll end up doing?

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I only use her for Photos and afraid of her because she is TPE and my other dolls are Silicone. She was still mint until I put some memory foam in with her. Did you know memory foam will melt TPE on contact? No? Neither did I... :cry:
L✰neR✯nger

Azphxguy
Ex-Member

Post by Azphxguy »

Whoooo dang! Noted.....

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

She was posted on Auction as a 80 cm Love Doll made of Platinum Silicone and they showed pictures of a SanHui 145 cm....being an idiot and not a TDF member yet, I focked up. Then joined TDF, got pissed after I realized what they did to me and went after them.

Before Memory Foam:
Attachments
DSCN2316.JPG
DSCN2316.JPG (1.99 MiB) Viewed 2967 times
DSCN2317.JPG
DSCN2317.JPG (2.04 MiB) Viewed 2967 times
L✰neR✯nger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

After memory foam and a ton of baby oil and cream and massaging and banging my fists on the table and yelling at myself. Normally I slip her body inside a king sized white cotton pillow case and I didn't do it. Just takes one time to cancel every atta boy you have earned.
Attachments
DSCN9904.JPG
DSCN9904.JPG (2.11 MiB) Viewed 2967 times
DSCN9907.JPG
DSCN9907.JPG (2.03 MiB) Viewed 2967 times
L✰neR✯nger

Stereocast
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stereocast »

Whoa, LoneRanger. This is new and troubling information. I run a search for keyword "memory foam" on these forums and you are the first and only person that I've seen talking about this. I even see Booty Call Dolls recommending a memory foam topper and Harem saying memory foam is helpful, the thicker the better.
Can you elaborate further on what you mean when you said you "put some memory foam in with her" ?

I have a WM 155 that is on the way to me, and I have already purchased this Full size gel infused 10 inch memory foam mattress for her to stay resting on in her bedroom:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01 ... UTF8&psc=1
Would it be safe to have her laying on this mattress, with it being wrapped in a sheet, and the doll further laying on her pink fleece blanket, and also another large white beach towel that I have also recently purchased?
I also bought 2 of these shredded memory foam / bamboo pillows, thinking that I might use them under the dolls legs and back, to further protect against ass flattening. Now I'm not so sure if it's a good idea to use them, even if they have pillowcases?
And finally, I also purchased this memory foam wedge pillow, that I thought I might use to place between the doll's legs if I chose to change her positioning from time to time from laying on her back to laying on her side. Now I don't think I will use it at all because it has the most possibility of close contact with the tpe skin on her legs.
Can anyone with any experience with these things give more advice and information as to whether or not they will be safe to use with a tpe doll? Are you just talking about naked memory foam directly contacting tpe? Is it safe as long as their is some layers of fabric or extra protection between the two? Thanks.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I placed a piece of memory foam between her leg and the wall of the plastic case. About 6 months later when I took her out the little piece of memory foam was all carved out like it was melted and her leg had a 1/4 inch deep wound that looked like she was a victim from a fire. I poured tons of baby oil in that spot to plump it up but you can see the outline clearly. It has a texture like alligator now. I have used memory foam every were, but always with cotton in between.
L✰neR✯nger

Stereocast
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stereocast »

Wow thanks for this information, I will never keep her stored with memory foam. The sheets and the beach towel that I have purchased are made of microfiber, as far as I've learned this material should also be safe to contact the doll? I am very sorry for what happened. I plan on always keeping my doll stored laying on this bed in the extra bedroom, making sure to have layers in between her and the memory foam mattress. If a guest does ever come over that needs to use that room, I will temporarily store the doll back in her original packaging, and not have any memory foam in there with her.

TYLERM
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TYLERM »

This is why I'm concerned to purchase from Amazon m. I'll see the same doll being sold on Amazon for $1,000 and then again for $1,800 from another vendor on the site.

dollguyli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dollguyli »

wow. I wonder if keeping these dolls in the original boxes they came in for a substantial amount of time can do damage or if it's fine to keep them wrapped up.

INFORMATIONS