www.wmdolls.com

Sexdollwarehouse (banned site)

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Stormhb
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sexdollwarehouse (banned site)

Post by Stormhb »

I just ordered a Blond Katie located here https://"Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General"/product/blonde-katie/

This is my first doll and I did not want to break the bank in case I did not like it. Has anyone ordered here before, any thoughts on these dolls.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Sexdollwarehouse

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Stormhb, welcome to TDF :D

The site where you bought your doll is on our banned site list.
I do hope you'll receive what you expected to buy. But I would not be sure of that. I'm sorry.

Good luck!

Stormhb
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Stormhb »

Great. I noticed this last night after I posted. Well if it's not what I ordered or somethings wrong I will make a case with PayPal.

I will say this I sent them an email immediately after I made the order asking them when I can expect a product. They responded right away which to me is a good sign. If it turns out to be some kind of blow up rather than full silicone like they advertise come I will make a case the with PayPal.

They stated it would take approximately two weeks to 20 days to receive.

i looked long and hard before I made this order. I did not want to shell out $2,000 + US unless I knew for sure this is something that would work for me.

I recently broke up with my fiance, & I am flat out sick and tired of dealing with BS right now. I need to work and concentrate on other things other than chasing women around.

I figured this would help. Hopefully I did not get ripped off.

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

if you are really lucky you will receive some fugly $10 blow up doll but nothing similar to the photo....

you'll not get anything back from paypal cause you will receive an item, and thats the only thing paypal cares about!
they just want to see tha tracking number and thats it!

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

You can't get a full-size silicone doll for $2K, hardly a TPE doll.

Stormhb
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Stormhb »

Well worst case scenario, I will get an expensive one and use the cheap one until it falls apart. Hell it's cheaper than wining and dining women or getting a hooker. Most of all I just want to do my thing without having to hear a bunch of bitching.

I am looking at this like a temporary hiatus so to say.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Stormhb, I hate to tell you, but Sexdollwarehouse is a scam! I got scammed, which P..... me off to no end, but I'm taking it as a loss and moving on! I would cancel if I were you through PayPal.. asap... You will get a Blow-up doll.. I hope you don't, but I'll bet you will. Sorry for the bad news, but that's my experience with this ''so called company''!! Let us know what happens! I filed a claim with PayPal, but I'm sure it's too late for me because it was two weeks after the fact and they sent a stupid Blow-up doll that I signed for not knowing it was that! DON'T SIGN FOR IT! Good Luck, from irishgirl... :(
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

In the future, only purchase from TDF-approved vendors here. There are so many approved vendors here that you should still be able to find something that you like.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Stormhb
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Stormhb »

Did not know.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Stormhb, Me again! Wondering what the update was on your order! Just a heads up, another person was scammed by the same site, so please take my advise, and don't sign and call PayPal before it's too late! My case is pending, but I hope you get your case straightened out! Good luck and I wish you the best! from a A Waiting irishgirl....
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Nescio50 wrote:You can't get a full-size silicone doll for $2K, hardly a TPE doll.
Hi!

Firstly WELCOME to new members!

Nescio is perfectly right here. There are increasing numbers of desperate people intent on ripping off other people and anything below $2k on the legitimate markets outside China is extremely suspect and one should be circumspect. Anything below $2k within China being sold on the export market will result more likely than not in one getting a fake and a buy that's likely to lead to regret.

It's so unfair that people coming to dolls for the first time are taken advantage of in these ways.

"Semi solid" dolls are a rip-off. They are cheaply made inflatables for less than $20 by Diao Shi.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mossy500 »

sorry to inform you, but you got scammed. sucks that this is the welcome some people get when they first enter the doll community :( in the future alwase buy from trusted vendors. 1AM offers discount prices to TDF members. good luck and welcome to TDF!

Maneyak

Post by Maneyak »

Yeah you got scammed, next time I would do more research and buy from sites approved on dollforum

I would do reverse image searches to verify the source of the images on any websites

Being skeptical also helps, if a high quality Sillicon doll is being sold under $4,000 USD, that would definitely feel off

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

If you do get anything please post here to show all what you got. The more people that know, the fewer that will get scammed. I will be surprised if you do not get anything, because most of these sites states somewhere on their site "What you receive may differ from what is shown on the website" or wording to that effect. It makes going after them legally a little harder. Of course they are hoping that you would be to embarrassed and not go after them at all. And most don't that adds to the problem.

Best Wishes Crazycajun and April!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

Stormhb wrote:Great. I noticed this last night after I posted. Well if it's not what I ordered or somethings wrong I will make a case with PayPal.

I will say this I sent them an email immediately after I made the order asking them when I can expect a product. They responded right away which to me is a good sign. If it turns out to be some kind of blow up rather than full silicone like they advertise come I will make a case the with PayPal.

They stated it would take approximately two weeks to 20 days to receive.

i looked long and hard before I made this order. I did not want to shell out $2,000 + US unless I knew for sure this is something that would work for me.

I recently broke up with my fiance, & I am flat out sick and tired of dealing with BS right now. I need to work and concentrate on other things other than chasing women around.

I figured this would help. Hopefully I did not get ripped off.

If you got scammed contact me, I just recently helped natalie99 out, who got scammed as well by giving her a "real" doll with a very big discount, because I believe we vendors should help out people who got scammed.

George
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

INFORMATIONS