www.wmdolls.com

Sexdollwarehouse (banned site)

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Knightmar

Re: Sexdollwarehouse (banned site)

Post by Knightmar »

jn1964 wrote:Wow glad I looked here I have seen this site myself a while ago and was thinking of buying from them. Glad I didn't now as I would have been total peed of. I have looked at vendors on here and I know who I'm buying from as they :-
1 have the doll I like and
2 have a lot of satisfied customers on here

I hope you get your money back and they should be closed down

Gratitude!! I would sure Hate to lose my dispute with SDW. I bought a doll on eBay and thought she was a decent buy even though she did not look like her photos until I acquired a vender doll which is Far superior in every way. What you see is what you get.
My Doll Family
135 CM Tan YH elf :BCD
135 CM YL Tan Shael pre owned
140 CM WM Tan Daisy :RLSD switched to Tan 88 head :SRSD
145 CM WM Tan Izumi :RLSD
145 CM Doll4Ever Honey Light Bella :BCD

putzzz
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by putzzz »

Knightmar wrote:I misspelled the name, it's freaksanmonsters instead of freaksanDmonsters. The one doll sale that was up has been deleted. There are no listings for that seller right now. First, the auction format was changed along with the dolls for sale along with the prices. Now there are no listings for that seller. Too much coincidence. Someone associated with that seller is probably reading this thread.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/freaksanmonsters

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151955804644?it ... :MEBIDX:IT

listing s are back on ebay.

& changed ebay seller id

User ID Effective Date End Date
uslovedolls Jan-28-16 Present
freaksanmonsters Jul-25-02 Jan-28-16
monsterluver Mar-07-02 Jul-25-02

here s one of three listings.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Japanese-Doll-f ... SwLnlWpBAg

Knightmar

Post by Knightmar »

I see the Seller id change. If you look at the completed listings, this seller changed from selling posters and monster figures to love dolls. It's even reflected in the name change.
My Doll Family

amimdsm
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by amimdsm »

Always do a google review search on web pages that are to good to be true.

stellyhd
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by stellyhd »

I hate to admit it but I also got scammed by sexdollwarehouse. Should have known it was too good to be true. Filed a claim with paypal the instant package arrived. Didnt even open packaging so I could take pics and submit a claim. Took me 20 days or so but I did get a 95% refund on the inflatable and got to keep it. Best bet would be to dispute the transaction as soon as it comes in. It was in fact an inflatable doll with some solid plastic parts. They are using pics of 1am dolls and others on their site and they make it seem that they are US based. Buyer beware!

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

stellyhd, Sorry you got scammed! But there are a lot of other people who did too! Including me! So don't feel bad, move forward and educate yourself on this forum before making further decision's! I knew nothing of the Doll World then, but glad I found this wonderful site!! I am doing just that, getting info. on here! And this Forum is a great place to be and look at their approved sites list and everyone on here is very helpful and nice! Ask questions and so on! Good luck to you! irishgirl...
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

stellyhd
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by stellyhd »

Thanks Irish. I wish I had known this site existed as it would have saved me both time and money. On the plus side, if my experience alerts others to that horrible and dishonest vendor then worth it. Definitely doing my research. Sad that so many are just out to scam unsuspecting buyers.

Knightmar

Post by Knightmar »

stellyhd wrote:I hate to admit it but I also got scammed by sexdollwarehouse. Should have known it was too good to be true. Filed a claim with paypal the instant package arrived. Didnt even open packaging so I could take pics and submit a claim. Took me 20 days or so but I did get a 95% refund on the inflatable and got to keep it. Best bet would be to dispute the transaction as soon as it comes in. It was in fact an inflatable doll with some solid plastic parts. They are using pics of 1am dolls and others on their site and they make it seem that they are US based. Buyer beware!

Congrats on receiving a refund from your dispute with SDW. The more disputes opened against them the better.
My Doll Family

Jackfloyd73
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jackfloyd73 »

hello all im new here, sadly i fell victim to this site about a month ago i lost about 400 bucks, i didnt find out that this site had a list that you shouldn't buy from till last night, i feel really stupid, and im just counting it as a loss i too was thinking the Kaite was coming and i got a blow up with a solid head hands and feet look like it was made for a crap sex toy store im upset but it wasn't my first doll, i got a Chloe from beautiful-dolls and i love her i feel a bit better knowing im not alone in being ripped off from these assholes

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Jackfloyd73, Sorry you got scammed too, but we all (at some time in our life) let our guard down! It just shows you have faith and a good heart! If you paid with PayPal, make a claim, even a credit card, you still may be able to.. Read above at other peoples post, and you will notice some got the money back for the most part!! Including me! 95% anyway! It's not too late! I wish you luck and keep moving forward! And to stellyhd, your welcome! irishgirl in waiting
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

Jackfloyd73
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jackfloyd73 »

irishgirl wrote:Jackfloyd73, Sorry you got scammed too, but we all (at some time in our life) let our guard down! It just shows you have faith and a good heart! If you paid with PayPal, make a claim, even a credit card, you still may be able to.. Read above at other peoples post, and you will notice some got the money back for the most part!! Including me! 95% anyway! It's not too late! I wish you luck and keep moving forward! And to stellyhd, your welcome! irishgirl in waiting
thanks irishgirl ....... even if its been a month i can make a claim?? or try to??

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Jackfloyd73, yes, I would try! If it's PayPal, make a claim and tell them they did not send you the product you ordered and the site is a scam.. The value of what they did send was worth nothing and it was Fraud, because they clearly state, no blow-up dolls, and that is exactly what you got!
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

Jackfloyd73
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jackfloyd73 »

irishgirl wrote:Jackfloyd73, yes, I would try! If it's PayPal, make a claim and tell them they did not send you the product you ordered and the site is a scam.. The value of what they did send was worth nothing and it was Fraud, because they clearly state, no blow-up dolls, and that is exactly what you got!
i just messaged paypal lets see what happens, if i get my money back im going to get Riley lol like i should have done in the first place, i guess we all fall for things that are to good to be true, like 3 of my ex gfs, thats why i came to dolls anyway thanks irishgirl

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Jackfloyd73, your welcome! Hang in there!
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

Stormhb
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Stormhb »

It took a while but I just got my $489 back for the blow up doll. This website is a total scam. The most they should be charging for these dolls is 50 bucks.

INFORMATIONS