www.wmdolls.com

Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpress

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Nirriti

Re: Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpre

Post by Nirriti »

Speaking of which, I tried (for science) to do an extended search of a few hours deep. There was 5-6 dolls that seemed legitimate a first hand - AND the sellers had great ratings overall (a big enough sample size, like 2'000-20'000+ number of order total (mixed products)). However! As soon a you start asking question, scratch the surface, the scam gets apparent fast. (Ask for additional picture sample of the actual product, for example). I managed to corner 5 just this week (5 that seemed LEGIT!) One even had the nerve of just sending a smiley face (happy grin) each time I pointed out a fatal mistake of his.

Seriously ppl, avoid Ali for doll. Save yourself the chance of falling into a bootleg-version of your long awaited (and PRICEY) doll.
My first doll was a ''Daisy 80cm''. But it was a cheap imitation. An horrible one. Please, be careful.

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

If any vendor, cannot provide something as simple as this
IMG_0847.JPG
IMG_0847.JPG (108.3 KiB) Viewed 21580 times
then I would not recommend buying from him. A photo, with a printed sheet of paper with his company name, the current date and your name guarantees at least that he has some inventory. But as always, the safest way to buy is go through a TDF approved vendor.
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I've posted on another thread but this thread is incomplete without a photo of one of the fake dolls made or marketed variously as Racyme, Maiden Doll, JY doll and others and available through Aliexpress, Alibaba and Ebay sellers . . . about two months old:

These dolls are most certainly not made by or for any company associated with WM.

The story is rife in China that the company makes dolls for the brands you've heard of, but they do not. Many people are taken in, and it's only after a couple of months that the inferior nature of the TPE used begins to show.

At some stage, seduced by the appearance of one or two of these dolls I have expressed enthusiasm about finding out more about them and in doing so I have been seriously mistaken. They are to be avoided like the plague. They have no pretention as to quality and are simply nothing more than FAKE.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

Thanks for your warning man. It's a shame there are so many dishonest vendors / sellers out there. Anyone buying a doll that is not both from a TDF-approved vendor, and that also has some good reviews here, is taking a huge risk.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Tufgngbob,
There are legit sellers on Ebay. A very small percentage. I asked one who was selling a 148YL who made the doll. He sent me the name in Chinese so I sent it to Eric, a certified TDF approved vendor and guess what? It was a YL.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

kucingbayangan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kucingbayangan »

I was browsing around looking for dolls and came across this site, http://anniesdollhouse.webstoreplace.com/ seeing as it is e-bay based I am really sceptical, has anyone here checked this seller ?

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Sticky please and thank you.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - we've come across it. They sell the fakes.
IMG_3702.JPG
IMG_3702.JPG (52.14 KiB) Viewed 21396 times
They look wonderful in the photos, and at first, and then the TPE falls apart.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Wow... Now im feeling glad the Aliexpress doll I bought only had a loose spine rotate joint, ear tearing (Common on genuine WM of the time?), mouth lining tearing (Oral is no longer usable as it can't be properly cleaned)

Anything I saved is going to be spent on buying a genuine WM head someday.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

kucingbayangan,
anniesdollhouse is a <removed> and that is who shelley shadow got the doll from.
They also have Eric's picture selling fakes of 145 WM dolls!
In fact, those are MANDOS's pictures.
My scam adds on Ebay do not name anniesdollhouse by name, but put exactly what they put "NO FAKES, TRUSTED SELLER" on all their adds.
I do my best to teach how to see if a seller is selling falkes. For example, showing pictures of the WM155 and tell them Sam only makes this doll in one height so if you see these pictures and the doll is not that height, it is a fake!
The same with the 140 Angel. I also show pictures Harem gave me permisison to show how good the fakes can look and of course, show the two pictures of the possible damage.
Now, of course, they do not have to believe a word I say, but a picture is worth a thousand words.
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

kucingbayangan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kucingbayangan »

yep not buying from that site.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I heard back from the owner of the doll with the ripped shoulder:
"Ok - so the owner replied but he sent a link to the wrong doll.

https://www.anniesdollhouse.com/meet-roxy.html

Turns out that it is indeed from the site you mentioned. "
-princeoverit
-Just in time

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

This thread is another example of why TDF is so invaluable. Thanks you guys, especially Harem!

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

I notice on Amazon that many of the photos of known TPE dolls are sold as Silicone Dolls but in the details the vender calls TPE a lower grade "silicone". As to claiming they use others photos because it is too hard to shoot new pictures... Its 2016 and even cell phones have 4K cameras. Even a low end digital camera can be had for $20. No reason in the world that they can't take a picture of the actual product they sell. Shipping weight of a doll is another good way to spot a scam. If the doll weights 55 pounds from a known vendor how can they ship the same doll for the price of a 5 pound doll in the shipping details. This is the first clue you will get a blow-up doll no matter what you paid for

gonzalovalor
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gonzalovalor »

good night!
I bought a doll riley and https://iamdollusa.com/product/riley/ how am from Argentina wanted to know if it is a reliable site, they do ship to my country but I did send to a friend in Florida wh was in charge of bringing her to Argentina.
From already thank you very much!

INFORMATIONS