www.wmdolls.com

If it's too cheap IT'S A SCAM!

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

If it's too cheap IT'S A SCAM!

Post by haremlover »

Often one finds a source that looks cheap . . . . and of course it's not, it's a scam.

In looking for sellers of dubious source dolls I was sent a "Christmas Catologue" featuring
163 questionable.jpg
163 questionable.jpg (131.83 KiB) Viewed 4805 times
This is a recent WM photo of their 163 with #15 head.

The price . . . just $1200 Oh WOW!

I emailed the seller asking for dimensions - and they returned the dimensions of the WM doll. I asked if it was a WM and explained that I was needing to check because I wanted WM quality/ They replied by telling me it was indeed a WM. So I explained that
I knew that the quality of the lookalikes was too soft, leading to http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=66838 as an example . . .

And guess what? The seller's not very keen to take my $1200!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

BH22124
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: If it's too cheap IT'S A SCAM!

Post by BH22124 »

Man there's more scammers than actual sellers :(

alfaart17
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by alfaart17 »

Thanks for the information. I am new to this and this is exactly the kind of info I need to make an informed purchase.

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

The damage to that doll on that topic was disgusting, it sickens me that people buy these dolls and treat them like crap and it amazes me that people buy them, people will buy anything these days it seems.

Stevo85

Post by Stevo85 »

kruiser wrote:The damage to that doll on that topic was disgusting, it sickens me that people buy these dolls and treat them like crap and it amazes me that people buy them, people will buy anything these days it seems.
Did that seller set off a firecracker inside her vagina? holy crap!
Kind regards,

Stevo

Poolguy34

Post by Poolguy34 »

Avoid racyme.com. I almost bought a doll from them. Wm dolls for $1500. Wow. Too good to be true, yeah. I contacted Sam at wm dolls to ask if they are authorized sellers. Words of Sam" them are fake". I am buying a doll directly from wm and Sam has been incredibly helpful. I'm not paying 1600 but at least I'm getting a real wm doll.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

kruiser wrote:The damage to that doll on that topic was disgusting, it sickens me that people buy these dolls and treat them like crap and it amazes me that people buy them, people will buy anything these days it seems.
I question heavily if that was user damage, or just piss poor TPE that rips when you look at it.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

DarkOne wrote:
I question heavily if that was user damage, or just piss poor TPE that rips when you look at it.
Exactly
I had a silicone doll that was poor quality silicone and would easily tear. TPE quality can vary too.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

PS one thing that should be noted about that thread is the later pictures where actually taken several months later as you can see by the posting dates.

Still, for a doll to take that much damage in a few months is rather scary unless he uses some really horrible lube on it.. or none at all.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Art1c
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Art1c »

Oh man. That's rugged. I am about to offer an RD2 on this site in brand new condition for about half price, just because I've found that this is not my 'thing' ... it's been a rather expensive self discovery. But hey. Someone out there is about to get a pristine RD2 at a discount. I'm going to price it to move quickly so check out the 'For Sale' section soon.

INFORMATIONS