www.wmdolls.com

Most High End Sex Dolls on Ebay are Scams

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Mechadoll USA
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Most High End Sex Dolls on Ebay are Scams

Post by Mechadoll USA »

We've seen a lot of scams on ebay. Some of the stories have been heartbreaking. We recommend verifying with distributors before making purchases.
Visit mechadollusa.com to check us out!!
To leave feedback please click here
Check out our BREAST VIDEO
Use promotional code FORUM to save $500 on your purchase of a doll at mechadollusa.com
Email me directly at info@mechadollusa.com with any questions or comments.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Yes, beware and do your homework because you ARE rolling the dice, but
there are a few you would be ok with.
!AM sells on Ebay
Mechadoll does too
Muddolow
If no legit sellers did, things could be worse, but AGAIN...alot of people looking for dolls on EBAY have
no idea about what is going on UNLESS they see one of my scammers adds like
HOW TO AVOID GETTING A FAKE 140CM WM DOLL-REPORT
Some times these will be right above the scammer with SAME EXACT PHOTO stolen by them
Now, who should they believe? I will tell them if they go to the WM site, the doll weighs 51 lbs so why is it
that other sellers dolls, using the same pictures weight 55 lbs? It is a fake.
Some of the scammers have poor feedback, some do not but no good doll feedback.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Bababooey99
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Bababooey99 »

eBay is the ONLY place I would buy a doll. They're buyer protection is unmatched. I received a doll from China and the head/screw snapped off. Got a refund within 10 days and didn't have to ship anything back.
:glou:

N_saneone
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by N_saneone »

camadoll wrote:I almost purchased a doll on ebay. They DO steal photos from the manufacturers and TDF. I was so enamored with some of the dolls, that I was ready to pull the trigger and buy one. Fortunately cooler head prevailed (pun intended) and I decided to do some research on doll authenticity. There just so many listings using the same pictures but with widely different prices. That's how I ended up here.
Thats pretty much my story. Really wanted to own a doll for a while now, just started looking again recently, and saw many on Ebay and Amazon. Though wow some of the prices are too good to be true. Joined this forum, and realised that is probably the case.

kevzlovr548
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kevzlovr548 »

How come ebay didnt do anything to help the buyers and ban all these sellers

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

They do, but the next day they're back with a new account!

bafamed
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bafamed »

Hello, I see many dolls in ebay and are offcourse a Scam.
But there are some vendors with many positive feedback from costumers, that means these vendors are real?
I guess they cannot fake the costumer's feedback on ebay :)
And yes, paypal is the best protection, they allways refund $

bafamed
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bafamed »

can anyone explain me? What about the positive feedback of buyers???

https: //ibb.co / bvmuD5

this seller is "sasinternationalbv" 279 positive feedbacks, anyone knows if he is legit??
Last edited by Nescio50 on Wed May 10, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: disable link, these tiny URLs might be harmful.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

bafamed wrote:can anyone explain me? What about the positive feedback of buyers???

https: // ibb.co / bvmuD5

this seller is "sasinternationalbv" 279 positive feedbacks, anyone knows if he is legit??
I am not clicking any shortlinks and neither should anyone else. They are not safe. Please provide a direct link.

To answer your question, TDF has a list of verified vendors. Using any vendors not on the list is a gamble with losing odds. If the prices are cheap, don't fall for it.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

You can fake feedback on ebay. Why not have fake customers. I can open many accounts, give myself positive feedback. repeat this process hundreds of times.

bafamed
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bafamed »

the links are from EBAY, ebay is not safe!? what a hell, are you accusing me of sharing bad links?
If you have affraid of internet don't use it, and don't go out on the streets is not safe also, there are people with guns on the street :)
direct links might be censored by the forum admin, I don't know, they might think Iam making advertisement to ebay comercial pages etc.
forge all this

the vendors listed on this forum, sell mini dolls (65cm) for a BIG amount, more than 700 dollars, sometimes 900 dollars for a small doll 65cm, not fair.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

bafamed wrote:the links are from EBAY, ebay is not safe!? what a hell, are you accusing me of sharing bad links?
If you have affraid of internet don't use it, and don't go out on the streets is not safe also, there are people with guns on the street :)
direct links might be censored by the forum admin, I don't know, they might think Iam making advertisement to ebay comercial pages etc.
forge all this

the vendors listed on this forum, sell mini dolls (65cm) for a BIG amount, more than 700 dollars, sometimes 900 dollars for a small doll 65cm, not fair.
You used a short link. Not a direct link to eBay. The link you had could've directed to anywhere. Most forums won't even allow them for that very reason.

The vendors on this forum sell the dolls with their real price. That's how much they really cost. The sellers on eBay are not selling you the dolls in the pictures. Usually they give you an inferior doll that either breaks down, is toxic or both. So the question is, do you want to get your money's worth or get a doll that lasts you a few months and might not be safe for your fun parts?

I came here after seeing the eBay prices so I know how you feel. The real prices seem like a rip off. They really aren't. You will get what you see in the picture and you won't get scammed.

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

bafamed
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bafamed »

thanks
If I use a doll, offcourse I will use condom to avoid any kind of bacterial or fungus infection. Even TPE or silicone we don't have sure if gets bacterias. It is said that is hypoallergenic, but not sure.
My desire is, if I buy a doll, to receive it 100% for real, and not be scamed :)

I know that some ebay prices are absurdly low (200 or 300$), but the prices around 699 or 700$ seem more realistic, I also believed that ebay and paypal might protect buyers with their refund policy, etc.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Even the adult section of ebay are scams. I remember getting asked by ebay to give them my credit card info to file to confirm my identity and after that I got charged for a $1 for no reason. Now they're asking me again. Screw ebay. Don't be cheap, buy directly from manufacturers. Chances are manufacturers offer discounts for returning buyers, ebay don't.

Be smart and don't take risk just to be cheap. Doll is always 1k above. There's no such thing as $300 doll unless you're looking for a blow up or a 65cm doll well maybe but lifesizes... they usually range $1.5k - $3k. Anything above that is TPE is already scam.

Just go through vendors here in TDF if you're looking for negotiation or sort. They might give you discount. Never risk it on ebay. It's hard to make disputes on paypal. It's easy but it's time consuming and frustrating on which what makes it harder.

GudLuck,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

RJAce1014 wrote:Even the adult section of ebay are scams. I remember getting asked by ebay to give them my credit card info to file to confirm my identity and after that I got charged for a $1 for no reason. Now they're asking me again. Screw ebay. Don't be cheap, buy directly from manufacturers. Chances are manufacturers offer discounts for returning buyers, ebay don't.

Be smart and don't take risk just to be cheap. Doll is always 1k above. There's no such thing as $300 doll unless you're looking for a blow up or a 65cm doll well maybe but lifesizes... they usually range $1.5k - $3k. Anything above that is TPE is already scam.

Just go through vendors here in TDF if you're looking for negotiation or sort. They might give you discount. Never risk it on ebay. It's hard to make disputes on paypal. It's easy but it's time consuming and frustrating on which what makes it harder.

GudLuck,

RJ
Very good advice! It's better to save up a bit more and get a proper doll that is not of low quality. Believe me, when I started to look for dolls I had a budget of 800€ max since Amazon sold a really nice looking doll with that price. But you can't trust the pictures there or the reviews.

On Amazon you can see a lot of Heather H. etc leaving nice reviews and when you go and look at their other reviews, all the positive reviews have been leaving reviews for same products and for same companies.

They are bots and some companies offer them as service to boost your reviews. Mostly in darknet and the likes. I could even make a really bad Mobile game and buy me a huge amount of positive reviews from hackers if I wanted to.

You can only trust the vendors here because they go through a very strict approval process. They are accountable to this forum and if they want to keep operating here, they will need to deliver. The forum moderators will help you resolve disputes and no verified vendor would want to be kicked out of here. This is the best place to be as a vendor to get customers.

INFORMATIONS