www.wmdolls.com

Most High End Sex Dolls on Ebay are Scams

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Most High End Sex Dolls on Ebay are Scams

Post by RJAce1014 »

Exactly! That's why you join TDF in the first place. If you join just to buy off ebay and get advice, not in here. Most of us here will not recommend you ebay at all. You joined here to get confidence with your purchased. To get verified vendors to offer you their service as part of the community and we have mods to help keep it that way because dolls no matter how you look at them are expensive. You want your money well spent on something expensive without any risk. If you're going to shell out a huge amount on a place you think is a scam then don't think twice and simply avoid those sites.

We have sections here in TDF for used Buy and Sell and that's the reason we have these in a first place. You don't sell it on ebay as no one would buy there.

Many TDF members here are getting their photos snatched by scammers on daily basis. This is why a tag is a must for pictures. Even so, pictures alone don't sell the doll, it's the reputation.

Like Dullahan mentioned, you can buy ratings, scores, and reviews but never a reputation. Reputation is like respect, it has to be earned. It's your trust builder.

So with that said, I 1000% don't recommend ebay. 1000% means superior no to death. Don't go there. Be smart and buy through vendors or manufacturers. Both offer returning customer discounts and can be negotiable.

Be smart and safe,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

TYLERM
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TYLERM »

Thank you for the input. I was wondering about ebay purchases

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

Mechadoll USA wrote:Don't trust Ebay. We only list products on Ebay to try to compete with the fakes.
Why Bother trying to compete with them... they should be trying to compete with YOU. As a legitimate TDF Approved Vendor - You're already several Laps ahead of them on the track anyway.

People who get scammed from e-bay sales - a Fool and his Money are soon Parted.

Abe
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

setixsignals
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by setixsignals »

there are fewer dolls on ebay over past few months even in sites like wish only a handfull to see unless use a doll site they may yet make a comeback

Blu Blu

Post by Blu Blu »

OK so i just found this forum, i bought a 500$ sex doll with red hair and all that, all i wanna know is this.
if its a scam? wat would happen?. a box with no doll? the doll is messed up? or broken? i kinda knew it wouldnt look as good as the pictures,
but how bad will this be? i could never afford a 3000 or 2000 doller doll...wats even the point at that price? anyway if could get some message back quickly, wats some of the dolls ppl have gotten from ebay? why was it a scam? bad quality? missing items? if you need i can provide a link to the listing but plz request it as idk if linking to it is aginst forum rules PLZ get back to me soon as i only have a short time to return it.

yankees992012
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by yankees992012 »

Blu Blu wrote:OK so i just found this forum, i bought a 500$ sex doll with red hair and all that, all i wanna know is this.
if its a scam? wat would happen?. a box with no doll? the doll is messed up? or broken? i kinda knew it wouldnt look as good as the pictures,
but how bad will this be? i could never afford a 3000 or 2000 doller doll...wats even the point at that price? anyway if could get some message back quickly, wats some of the dolls ppl have gotten from ebay? why was it a scam? bad quality? missing items? if you need i can provide a link to the listing but plz request it as idk if linking to it is aginst forum rules PLZ get back to me soon as i only have a short time to return it.

I have brought a doll at eBay and I can tell you that I wasn't scammed. The important key is to look into the review's history. Now if you see a seller that has zero reviews then just move along. It has been 2 months since I last brought on eBay, no problems so far. The doll was even better than what it looked in the pictures. At eBay, there was even a warning that joints might be stiff at the beginning and would loosen up over time with use. The specs of the doll I got were exactly as described. Maybe someone had a bad experience but it doesn't mean every doll on eBay are scams.

INFORMATIONS