www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: ollHouse 168, 146cm Doll with AI Head

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

Mostwanted1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: DollHouse 168, 146cm Doll with AI Head - $650

Post by Mostwanted1 »

She is very lonely:)

Mostwanted1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mostwanted1 »

I hate to be like this guys but please don’t send me ridiculous offers like $200 like someone just did. It is a very clean like new doll. Do not tell me how I used it because you don’t know. These dolls are fragile in my opinion and do wear and tear just from moving them around. I do not need to sell. I do not need to hide it from my wife. She is a Brazilian model and used it for a photo shoot. We sold it to another company for one week. They gave it back and I have nothing invested in it hence the very realistic price. But no I’m not giving it away for $200 and don’t run to the mods and cry like a baby. It will sit hanging up in storage at that price. If someone needs shipping I’ll split it with them. If your looking for a clean doll that is in very nice shape in my opinion than this is a good option. If you want to complain about the price just go buy a new one and this one isn’t for you. We have never used this doll nor did the company we sold it too. The original owner used it a few times Nd the condition reflected it. It was mint. The tear in the finger and few slight tears near the vagina are just from moving a 50 pound doll around. Sad I have to explain all this but that’s what it has come to. Sour broke people who can’t afford a decent doll and get butt hurt when their offer is rejected. I’ll do $550 picked up locally. The price will not change.

Mostwanted1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mostwanted1 »

Sale pending

Meditatedronin
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Meditatedronin »

Still for sale?