www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: 140cm DD cup TPE doll (RLSD based copy)

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

olireads
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 140cm DD cup TPE doll (RLSD based copy)

Post by olireads »

Feel free to PM me reasonable offers!

I won't go too far below $600, but I have some flexibility.

65jdog
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by 65jdog »

I am very interested but mainly curious about the price of shipping? How much does she weigh and what are the dimensions of the box.

olireads
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by olireads »

65jdog wrote:I am very interested but mainly curious about the price of shipping? How much does she weigh and what are the dimensions of the box.
Let me know if my PM doesn't reach you!

65jdog
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by 65jdog »

I did get your PM but as a new member I cannot reply to it yet. I also lost your post on this forum and only just recently found it again today. I live in the north west (eastern Idaho) and am looking to see how much the shipping would be. I've never owned any sort of doll and looking for a less expensive one here on TDF in the hopes that I can have a good experience with a first time doll. If you could give me a fairly accurate estimate for Idaho Falls I'd be greatly appreciative.

olireads
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by olireads »

65jdog wrote:I did get your PM but as a new member I cannot reply to it yet. I also lost your post on this forum and only just recently found it again today. I live in the north west (eastern Idaho) and am looking to see how much the shipping would be. I've never owned any sort of doll and looking for a less expensive one here on TDF in the hopes that I can have a good experience with a first time doll. If you could give me a fairly accurate estimate for Idaho Falls I'd be greatly appreciative.
That's a convenient distance for both of us... shipping to Idaho is roughly $85- about $50 cheaper than to the east coast.
I'll tell you what- I'm tired of wishy-washy buyers and seeing this baby sit still for a month. This is a perfectly functional and practically new doll- like a lot-driven Honda; a bargain!

You want to save some cash and I want to save time so I'll knock $100 off so we can skip the haggling timesuck and then how about I cover the shipping cost? I know it's unusual, but I'm running out of time and you're geographically closer than the other offers so all I hear is a win-win.

If you want to answer in the affirmative, just respond to this post in parts so you can reach the new member PM threshold. Let's do this!
If not, that's a real pity- but please respond with an answer!

65jdog
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by 65jdog »

That sounds like a plan to me. I've tried to post several times so that I can attempt to send you a PM with additional details. If I cannot/you don't see a message from me could you please email ?
Last edited by jiayi on Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed email address

olireads
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by olireads »

65jdog wrote:That sounds like a plan to me. I've tried to post several times so that I can attempt to send you a PM with additional details. If I cannot/you don't see a message from me could you please email ?
Hey. No problem, I will email you shortly!

olireads
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by olireads »

Special Discount Announcement:
Anyone that commits to buying before midnight tonight (12 PST) can take her away for $300 + shipping!

Shipping about $120 to the east coast. Good luck!

olireads
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by olireads »

Sold.

INFORMATIONS