www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: 170 cm (5' 6") TPE Doll for SALE - FREE SHIPPING

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

DollTaker

SOLD: 170 cm (5' 6") TPE Doll for SALE - FREE SHIPPING

Post by DollTaker »

Item for sale: ~170 cm (5' 6") TPE Doll
Full specifications: Dark Brown Eyes, Tight Joints, FIXED
Asking price: $1500 $1300 + FREE SHIPPING
Shipping limitations: CONTINENTAL USA
General location: Mid-South USA
Age of item: 1 Week
Bought new or previously owned: Previously owned for a few days
Damage to item: Stains (see pics)
Repairs made: None
Modifications: None

LIFE SIZED Doll!

This is a TPE doll that is about 170 cm or 5' 6" in height. She has VERY LARGE BREASTS! She also has VERY TIGHT OPENINGS!
She has tight joints for excellent pose-ability in various positions.

NO LOOSE JOINTS! NO MAJOR TEARS! However, as you can see from the photos, there are stains located at various parts of the doll. This came from various outfits placed on her.

Such stains may possibly be washed away via various products (such as TPE Stain Remover or Ponds Cold Cream). Otherwise, there are no other "damages" to the doll as it is in EXCELLENT shape for other usages.

FREE SHIPPING in Continental USA ONLY! No International shipping.
Attachments
IMG_4299.JPG
IMG_4299.JPG (405.3 KiB) Viewed 5844 times
IMG_4281.JPG
IMG_4281.JPG (559.41 KiB) Viewed 5844 times
IMG_4282.JPG
IMG_4282.JPG (560.63 KiB) Viewed 5844 times
IMG_4284.JPG
IMG_4284.JPG (480.53 KiB) Viewed 5844 times
IMG_4285.JPG
IMG_4285.JPG (372.97 KiB) Viewed 5844 times
IMG_4292.JPG
IMG_4292.JPG (471 KiB) Viewed 5844 times
IMG_4293.JPG
IMG_4293.JPG (498.31 KiB) Viewed 5844 times
IMG_4294.JPG
IMG_4294.JPG (468.94 KiB) Viewed 5844 times
IMG_4295.JPG
IMG_4295.JPG (455.55 KiB) Viewed 5844 times
IMG_4296.JPG
IMG_4296.JPG (451.75 KiB) Viewed 5844 times
Last edited by mi6c on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Change price per OP request

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: ~ 170 cm (5' 6") TPE Doll for SALE - FREE SHIPPING

Post by esp »

Will mineral spirits get these stains out? I think I read that somewhere. Seems like it might be alot of work to do this. This is a WM170H cup right? Where exactly are you located for possible pick up?

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

I have had stains like these in the past. They were set in over a long period of time (multiple weeks). Overnight direct application of mineral spirits did not help, but applications of a stain remover made by user Indigo20 made a HUGE difference.

I would recommend either including this product in the purchase, or taking care of the stains yourself to improve sale chances. Additionally, you should confirm the brand/model, whether or not it has a removable or fixed vaginal insert (appears to be fixed), and add whether or not the doll is a standing model (though by the pics it does not appear to be due to lack of footscrews).
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

esp wrote:This is a WM170H cup right?
No it is not, different body type.

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

DollTaker. Can I get some specs on this doll? What company made the doll? Weight? B-W-H? Soft TPE or regular TPE?
If you've only had it for a week? Why are you selling? And what forum member owned it before you if he doesn't mind sharing that.
Thank you.

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

mandos wrote:
esp wrote:This is a WM170H cup right?
No it is not, different body type.
Hi Mandos. Thanks.
Do you happen to know what other company makes a 170? Or what company this is made from?

DollTaker

Post by DollTaker »

Hello, I will now answer all questions in the order posted:
Will mineral spirits get these stains out? ....... Where exactly are you located for possible pick up?
I haven't tried mineral spirits but have noted it down. I cannot do pick-ups.
. . . . . applications of a stain remover made by user Indigo20 made a HUGE difference. I would recommend either including this product in the purchase, or taking care of the stains yourself to improve sale chances.
I agree, so . . . . For anyone purchasing this doll, I can reduce the price of the doll by the purchase price of the TPE Stain Remover from Indigo20. Just let me know about it!
. . . . . . whether or not it has a removable or fixed vaginal insert (appears to be fixed), and add whether or not the doll is a standing model . . . . .
It's fixed and I don't believe it's a standing model.
What company made the doll? Weight? B-W-H? Soft TPE or regular TPE? If you've only had it for a week? Why are you selling? And what forum member owned it before you if he doesn't mind sharing that.
I'm going to try to answer those questions all at once and in the best way I can. Here it goes: The doll was owned a few days by my friend --> She used it for modeling clothes (hence the stains, lol) --> When she realized of the stains was about the same time she had an "allergic" rxn --> Told me about it, so I got it to sell --> Here we are now
I can't keep it myself due to storage/space problems (though I would love to keep it). She doesn't weigh too much, but maybe a little in the ass area :D
I'm not very good at measuring B-W-H, but she's a life sized doll with excellent proportions! I guess the TPE is regular since she's no softer than my other TPEs (which are normal).
Lastly, the doll measures ~170 cm from head to the tippy-toes stretched out. She measures ~165 cm if measured from head to flat feet.

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

I'm a little confused with the answer you just gave DollTaker. Can you not just ask your female friend for the ordering info when she bought it? She should know all this stuff if she ordered this doll for clothes modeling! And its probably fresh on her mind since its not that old or maybe she has an invoice from where she bought it. Do you at least know where she bought it from so I could do my own research??
That would have saved you from having to type out the long confusing message which really explained nothing to me .. lol

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Are breasts hollow? If hollow it will be a Jinsan family doll

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

DollTaker

Post by DollTaker »

Hello, I have some more information on the doll. I believe Jinsan dolls include ones from WM, OR, YL, etc. (as I read here http://en.dollstudio.org/manufacturer/jinsan). If the fact about hollow breasts is correct, then I don’t think this doll is a Jinsan one. Her breasts seem to be all solid TPE, however it’s still very soft TPE that is quite squeezable. Another thing I noticed was that she seems to smell like a Meiki Onahole I used to own. It smells normal/nice and is by no means a wafting scent. Again, the doll is relatively new and aside from the stains is in quite good of a condition!

DollTaker

Post by DollTaker »

PRICE LOWERED TO $1400 + FREE SHIPPING

DollTaker

Post by DollTaker »

Another photo
Attachments
1 (6).JPG
1 (6).JPG (411.97 KiB) Viewed 4314 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Do the wrists have hinges? If they have hinges so that they can rotate but importantly go up and down with a definite hard hinge extending into a hand plate she's likely to be Jinsan. If she has wires from the fingers that extend into the forearm upon which the wrist bends, she's not Jinsan.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

DollTaker

Post by DollTaker »

haremlover wrote:Do the wrists have hinges? If they have hinges so that they can rotate but importantly go up and down with a definite hard hinge extending into a hand plate she's likely to be Jinsan. If she has wires from the fingers that extend into the forearm upon which the wrist bends, she's not Jinsan.

Best wishes

Harem
Hello, I have just examined the wrists and they can move up-and-down along with rotating left-right at considerable degrees.
Not sure how to examine for finger wires that extend into the forearm though. . . .

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If it is hinged you'll feel a metal plate extending into the hand and which hinges at a point in the wrist. If on wires you'll feel the wires extending from the fingers back into the wrist.

If it's on wires it's not a Jinsan doll

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS