www.wmdolls.com

SOLD - EU: Real Fantasy Poey (TPE)

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

SOLD - EU: Real Fantasy Poey (TPE)

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

this cute miniature doll is available for adoption - Real Fantasy Poey (aka "Dani"):
DSC03767.JPG
DSC03767.JPG (154.68 KiB) Viewed 2516 times
DSC03768.JPG
DSC03768.JPG (675.21 KiB) Viewed 2516 times
Poey is a most lovely doll, she's rather photogenic and unbelievable charming. We kept her kind always on stock because she is the perfect starter doll - not to big, not too small, not too heavy, not too lightweight. This is the last one from stock; she is also from the last batch with moveable fingers. The fingers have wires, but the fingers are not separated ex factory. As far as I know, builds after that have completely floppy fingers without wires (like the WM-65). Sexually she is a virgin.

More photos with Poey you can find here: viewtopic.php?p=764813#p764813

Configuration:
  • doll: Real Fantasy Poey (ca. 80 cm; weight about 5 kg), also rebranded as "Dani" / "TC1127" by 1AM and "re-imagined" by WM Doll as WM-85
  • factory: Jinshan (OEM)
  • material: TPE
  • skin tone: nautural
  • vagina: built-in (fixed
  • no pubic hair
  • clothing: white negligee (factory default)
  • eye color: brown (I have still a few other eye colors on stock)
  • wig: according to your preference; available from stock is pink, short; blonde, short; red, long; and black, long.
Other information:

Asking price: EUR 740 shipped
Preferred method of payment: SEPA bank transfer
Shipping limitations: EU - shipping to all EU countries
General location: Germany
Bought new or previously owned: new
Damage to item: none
Repairs made: none
Modifications: none

This doll is Ready To Ship (RTS). She will depart on the next working day after payment has cleared. Shipping takes 2-5 days.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: EU: Real Fantasy Poey (TPE)

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

price drop - asking price is now EUR 680 shipped!

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

PlushLion
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PlushLion »

Hi,
Do you have the stand and case advertised as apart of the deluxe edition in your site? What would they add to the price?
How about any additional clothes? Price as well?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@PlushLion: The Delixe Edition is not available anymore; the cases are nor longer made.

I still have a couple of stands on stock, I can add one free of charge.

Similar as the Deluxe Edition with case, the clothes are no longer produced; they were to costly to make. I need to check if there are single items left, but from memory I don't think so. Most outfits are sold out for a long time.

However, Poey would come with a negligee by default.

Please send an email to info@dollstudio.org to remind me to check what I have on stock.

Thanks,
Sandro

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

Poey lives now in Bulgaria. Please move to 'Sold items'.

Sandro

INFORMATIONS