www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: WMDolls 165cm K Cup TPE

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

musabi_and_tsukiumi
Apprentice
Apprentice

SOLD: WMDolls 165cm K Cup TPE

Post by musabi_and_tsukiumi »

Asking price: $1850 + shipping ... Buyer must pay for shipping. Shipping for one of these dolls within US is not very expensive: generally under $80 for UPS ground.

Reason for selling: I wanted a normal skin tone, but I got a super dark tan skin tone, because the vendors website images were not accurate.

I have had the doll for 2 months, and used it maybe 10 times total. Each time I cleaned it thoroughly with a special antibacterial non-material degrading "Wicked?" soap I got from adult novelty store. I store her in my clean bedroom closet, standing with the hanging storage hooks (included) with chopsticks in her orifices to ensure airflow.

I ordered from reallovesexdolls.com and used their webform to customize the doll. I went by the images on their website (https://reallovesexdolls.com/165cm-k-cup-juno/). *However* the doll arrived and the skin color is way darker than what was in the photo. Everything else looked good, but I am not a fan of tan skin like this. I just ordered what the mfg site said the photo reflected. It was wrong, and they have since fixed it. She looks super hot, but I the tan skin is a deal breaker. It's too tan for me. Also, her nipples blend in with it, so it's strange. If I planned on keeping it, you can use all kinds of cosmetics to get the areolas, vaginal labia, lips, etc the colors you want. I just can't do such tan skin without tan lines. It just doesn't do it for me. When the doll arrived, it had makeup on the areolas, lips, labia, and it looked amazing. It wiped right off the first time I cleaned it :(

Besides, if there were tan lines, I wouldn't be selling it :D....

Height: 5ft5 | 165cm
Weight: 68.5lbs | 31kg
Material: Solid TPE
Bust: 43.31 in.
Waist: 20.87 in.
Hip: 30.31 in.
Vagina Depth: 6.7 in. | 17cm
Anal Depth: 6.7 in. | 17cm
Oral Depth: 5.1 in. | 13cm
Vagina Diameter: 1.5cm
Anal Diameter: 1.5cm
Nipple Diameter: 2 in. | 5cm
Bra Size: 26 K
Foot Length: 8.27 in. | 21cm
Shoe: U.S.5 | Euro 35-36

Standing Legs option

Shipping limitations: US/CAN only (buyer pays for shipping)

General location: Dallas, TX

Age of item: Received approx, Jan 20th

Bought new or previously owned: purchased new

Damage to item:

- There is a small void (bubble from molding process) that opened in the crease of her left thigh near her pubic region. It can be glued with TPE repair glue (included) and it would not be noticable. When her legs are opened like splits, you can see it, when they are closed you can't see it really. I think you can choose to trim it with an xacto knife or glue it. Either way, it's negligible but it's there.

- Her asshole was cut roughly and it has a small split at the top. I don't think it's an issue, because other dolls in the WMDolls TPE class have assholes that look essentially the same brand new, because other mfg don't do any real detail on the asshole and it just looks like a hold cut into the doll (dollhouse168 circa May 2016)

Repairs made: None. Will photograph and allow buyer to make repairs

Lots of accessories included:

- 1 wig long layered straight platinum blond $60 paid
- 1 wig long thick dark brown yaki $40 paid

- Set of blue eyes paid $20 each
- Set of green eyes
- Set of brown eyes

- 8 lace panties (all are brand new from Wal-Mart & have been sitting in a drawer clean!)
- 2 over the knee socks (I tried them on her for size, then I put them in drawer)

(products unopened and sealed)
- USB vaginal heater insert (they sent it to me because it was 2 wks late)
- jar of petroleum jelly
- container of baby powder
- tube of lube
- comb
- mfg's blond wig
- cleaning supplies irrigation ball (unopened)
- TPE glue
- Eyelash glue
- some kind of paste (sent by mfg)

(I did purchase 1 set of fake eyelashes because the factory lashes were hanging off when I received the doll. I have included the package and the rest of the glue. It's pretty easy to put the eyelashes on. You'll likely have to do this fairly regularly)

musabi_and_tsukiumi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: WMDolls 165cm K Cup TPE

Hullo,

Price Reduction: $1200 USD+Shipping

This doll is just hanging out in the closet. She needs a loving home. All that extra stuff is included.

Hit me up!
I don't really know how this board works...I think I get email if you pm me. I don't know if I'm notified when a reply is made here because there have been none so far. If you reply here and I don't get back to you really quickly, then pm me.

Serious inquiries only. The doll is essentially brand new.

musabi_and_tsukiumi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Price Reduction: $999 USD + Shipping

llzopt9
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by llzopt9 »

I live in DFW, looking for my 1st doll. Is pickup available?

musabi_and_tsukiumi
Apprentice
Apprentice

SOLD Re: WMDolls 165cm K Cup TPE

Hi this doll has been sold

*****SOLD*****

INFORMATIONS