www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: Anatomical Doll Body3 Eco and Oksana head in EU/NL

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

SOLD: Anatomical Doll Body3 Eco and Oksana head in EU/NL

Post by Nescio50 »

Full specifications like brand, type (body, head), material, options, and accessories if applicable:
Anatomical Doll Body 3 (AD 039), Eco head and Oksana head. Produced 2012. Platinum Silicone. I don't know about any options, but both heads have hi-res eyes and natural eyebrows. The original crate is available. I also add several pieces of clothing (4 lingerie sets, 6 bras, her original t-shirt, maybe more), two pairs of shoes, a wig with each head, and an original repair kit (two-component coloured silicone).

Asking price:
EUR 2000, excluding shipping. Paypal accepted.
5% discount (EUR 100) if paid by wire transfer in advance (and buyer pays eventual costs of wire transfer), or cash.
Another 5% discount (EUR 100) for local pick-up. So it's EUR 1800 for cash at pick-up.
Price is firm, low-ball offers are ignored.

Shipping limitations:
Local pick-up is preferred. Shipping is possible if arranged and paid by the buyer. Be aware the crate is 182x50x32cm, weight of doll+heads+accessories+crate is about 65kg. Back in 2012 DHL charged GBP 386 for transport from the UK to NL. Shipping outside the EU is discouraged.

General location:
The Netherlands, South of Moerdijk (Dutch will understand :wink: ).

Age of item:
Body and Eco head: February 2012; Oksana head: December 2012.

Bought new or previously owned:
Body and Eco head previously owned. Oksana head bought new.
First owner was a photographer who bought her as a model. He told me he tried sex with her twice. He preferred photography of real models and sold this doll to me (November 2012). I also tried sex only twice (she hasn't been used for sex since late 2012 – and anal and oral have never been used). Then I used this doll just for photography. She's a great model, infinite legs, she's long (172cm) and women's confection clothes fit her perfectly. I bought the Oksana head directly from Oleg (Anatomical Dolls) – beautiful hi-res eyes.

Damage to item:
Tears in back and left groin, repaired. Most probably caused by falling from the doll stand. First there was no severe damage, but later after being stored on the stand for months, I found tears at the back and left groin area. I haven't found any damages to the skeleton, but there was a break in the internal core which probably caused the tears in the back. Core has been glued with contact glue and skin with silpoxy. At her left groin, silicone of her leg was detached from the core. I applied silicone primer to the core and used silpoxy to glue the leg silicone to the core. I used the original repair kit (two-component coloured silicone) to repair the silicone skin.
So this damage is repaired, but I won't recommend to have her hanging on a stand for very long times. I recommend to store her in a sitting or lying position. Having her on a stand for a photoshoot should be okay.
Finger pokes and damages to hands and feet caused by falling from stand and by bad handling (feet got stuck). Repaired, but not that nice.
Neck cut open to tighten neck joints and glued it back again. Invisible when head is mounted.
Tear on pussy lips, has been there since she arrived, glued. Probably a little piece of her pussy lip is missing.
Start of tear under left armpit, glued. Ouch, I used a bit too much sil-poxy.
Little scar on Oksana head above left eye caused by fall of head. It's a dent, not a tear. Normally not visible if she’s wearing a wig.
Lip colour partly missing on both heads, just a little on the Eco head a bit more on (the lower lip of) the Oksana head. It’s the sealing that came off.

Repairs made:
Damages are repaired as stated above and shown in the pictures.
All repairs were done using silpoxy. Repair of groin area was finished using an original repair kit (two-component coloured silicone) which still was fine (November 2015). A second original repair kit is still unused and is part of the sale.

Modifications: none

Click pictures for hi-res full-size images. Also, all pictures are in Yalena’s doll album.

Clear high resolution picture showing entire front of item:
Body and Oksana head.

Front

Clear high resolution picture showing entire back of item:
Back

Clear close-up picture of face:
Eco head

Oksana head
Dent above the left eye of Oksana, not visible when wearing a wig.
Both heads have pierced earrings. Earrings are not included in the sale.

Clear close-up picture of vaginal entry and anal entry:

Clear pictures showing all damage/repairs/modifications:
Neck without a head attached
Repair of groin area
Repair of tears in her back
Repaired of tears in her back (detailed)
Start of tear in armpit repaired, a bit too much sil-poxy
Inside of right hand
Hands
Feet
Soles of the feet

Pictures showing included accessories:
Original repair kit, two-component coloured silicone
Clothes she will bring with her when sold

Additional information and pictures:
All pictures above show this doll at her worse, fully disclosing are flaws. But even with these flaws she's a beautiful model. So please also have a look at her glamour pictures. This AD with Eco head is Yalena, with Oksana head she's Eveshka. Eveshka had several appearances at CoverDoll.
being a CoverDoll.
Siberian Beauty
Gardening
Swan Lake Dream
Red Lights

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: For Sale: Anatomical Doll Body3 Eco and Oksana head in E

Post by Nescio50 »

Sales pending ...

Edit: SOLD.