www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: 1AM Breanne, softer breasts, larger buttocks,.....

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

movieman1

SOLD: 1AM Breanne, softer breasts, larger buttocks,.....

Post by movieman1 »

:haha4: Selling 1AM Breanne, face #3, blue eyes, 1yr old, modified with softer breasts :lol: , larger softer hips/butt :plaidskirt: , able to receive Fleshlight inserts, receive anus insert, mouth opens. Includes brown nice quality wig. Negotiable are the 2 month Fleshlight inserts, anal insert, and clothes.

New price $1750, so willing to sell for $1,400 including shipping/handling, or $1,200 if pick up in Central Valley of California.

I did a lot of successful modifications that turned out great! :lol: Stainless steel clips behind neck to suspend doll. Breasts softened successfully by carefully inserting skinny scissors through nipples and making hundreds of internal cuts to break up the inside of the breasts. This was done very well, with no visible holes, and feels great to squeeze. Lips are painted and almost permanent, and has been carefully cut to open, and the mouth hole (flat cut) goes in an inch and then curves upward to the top of the head.

Has repair patches on hips where hole was cut to add more TPE material to enlarge the hips/buttocks, sorry about the novice work with TPE material, but it is not too visible from direct view from front or back, and feels great. Has uneven skin on one of the calf due to electric blanket overheat. Internal metal of feet have been wrapped to prevent future cutting through by the rough cut metal from manufacturer, so less worry about standing up.

I will send pictures soon. :multi:

movieman1

Re: 1AM Breanne, softer breasts, larger buttocks, insertable

Post by movieman1 »

Here are some nice looking pictures, and I will send some more, including blemishes.
WIN_20141018_161519.JPG
WIN_20141018_161601.JPG
WIN_20141018_162132.JPG
WIN_20141018_162401.JPG
WIN_20141018_163118.JPG
WIN_20141018_163304.JPG
WIN_20141018_163916.JPG
WIN_20141018_161519.JPG

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Great job on the mods she should sell fast and good luck with your sale. :glou:
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She's very lovely and you've been very brave with mods. It would be great if you might possibly describe how you inserted more material into hips and buttocks.

Good luck on your sale

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

bigtedybare69

Post by bigtedybare69 »

Wow, what a very beautiful doll.

movieman1

Post by movieman1 »

Like I said, almost all the modifications turned out very satisfying. The only regret is the patch job on the side of the hips. When I was stuffing the hips with snipped TPE material from other toys, I made one small hole on the each side of the hips. It was tedious work and painful on the fingers to cut under the doll skin all over to create space for stuffings. As more material was stuffed in, the hips enlarged and looked great, but the two holes expanded. After stuffing, I tried to melt extra TPE into the holes, but the heat kept expanding the doll skin because the skin was under pressure. The hips are now sealed and watertight, and feel soft, but doesn't look appealing, so I will think of tools and ways to make it look better. I am busy and don't have much privacy to work on the doll, so it will take time. Once I've given my best effort to work on it, then I'll post the pictures. I will check on my messages once a week. Thanks for your patience.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Beautifully done! Shame it's currently out of the question for me, though.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

movieman1

Post by movieman1 »

Some pictures of the modifications. The hip repairs are soft like the rest of the body, despite not visually appealing from side view, but frontal and back view are fine. The vaginal insert cavity is long and large enough for a Fleshlight insert. The anal insert cavity is long but narrower. The calf that had the warping from electric blanket has been smoothed out mostly, and feels soft. As a novice at melting/mending TPE material, I did the best I could and learned a lot along the way.
WIN_20141101_154626.JPG
WIN_20141101_155355.JPG
WIN_20141101_155538.JPG
WIN_20141101_160036.JPG
This doll is beautiful, very soft to cuddle, flexible for different positions, very sexually satisfying, and easy to clean up. I'm selling it to get extra spending money. She's ready to please your sensual desires!

I will check on this post once a week. Thank you for your interests and comments.

movieman1

Post by movieman1 »

I will be taking this doll off the market in a couple days. When I have time and privacy, I will improve on the blemishes. I may or may not put her up for sale in the future.

happyyogurt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by happyyogurt »

does anyone else think she looks just like daisy from bones?

movieman1

Post by movieman1 »

Doll back on the market. I have not had any time or privacy to do further enhancements. Price reduced.
$1300.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

forgive me for asking this if it was answered before , but what happened on the leg part that looks like cellulite , I thought you just did the hips .

movieman1

Post by movieman1 »

At the beginning it states "Has uneven skin on one of the calf due to electric blanket overheat." I smoothed it out, but the skin tones of the aged TPE material did not blend well with the underneath material. I have not had time nor privacy to do more cosmetic touch ups since. For sensual purposes, the doll feels very soft all over.

Price dropped to $1200 for quick sale.

ThorgrimVarg116
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ThorgrimVarg116 »

Wow 8O she is absolutely perfect for a skinny curvy girl, I love big booties, will you ship to Australia? You will be well compensated I garuntee it, also does her butt jiggle?

ThorgrimVarg116
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ThorgrimVarg116 »

Can't stop thinking about this sexy thing in my arms <3 <3

INFORMATIONS