www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: Cassi Doll Body 0

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

aire_tam_storm
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

SOLD: Cassi Doll Body 0

Post by aire_tam_storm »

I've decided to sell my 2011 Cassi Doll Body 0.
Asking Price: $1800, shipping included to the 48 states. Alaska, Hawaii, or international shipping will be more. (possibly considerably more) Payment by Paypal only.
I purchased her in December of 2011 from another forum member who had her for only a month or two before he sold her for a newer model Cassi. This Cassi has Asian Skin Tone, Aqua Blue Eyes, and is the mid version Cassi with generation 2 arms and legs. This is one of about 5 Cassi Dolls that still used inserts but have attached arms and legs that cannot be removed. She's in excellent shape, with a few minor flaws.
1: There's some very minor denting on her limbs and boobs. You can't even see them in the photographs for some reason, but they are visible in person.
2: Some deflation of her butt due to storage.
3: Her legs are loose, especially below the knees and can't hold a pose. Makes use easier, but hurts photography.
4: The vaginal and anal inserts tore on the left side from the entry wall. It's an easy fix if you have the time, and she's still perfectly boinkable even if you don't glue them back in.

She'll come with some black stockings, the top in the photos, and some other clothes that may or may not fit her. She'll also come with the wig from the photos, and 2 brand new wigs, both light brown, one long, one short. The wigs are very important, as normal scale wigs don't fit her. As for why I'm selling her, I'm moving soon and it's time to decide on which dolls go with me to the new home. I happened to buy a 4Woods in November of 2011 before the Cassi, and find she's more my type, being a full sized doll. These Cassi dolls are probably the best reduced scale dolls, though!
Pictures:
leena1.png
leena1.png (1.98 MiB) Viewed 3526 times
leena2.png
leena2.png (1.93 MiB) Viewed 3526 times
leena3.png
leena3.png (1.67 MiB) Viewed 3526 times
leena4.png
leena4.png (2.67 MiB) Viewed 3526 times
leena5.png
leena5.png (2.33 MiB) Viewed 3526 times
leena6.png
leena6.png (2.58 MiB) Viewed 3526 times

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: Cassi Doll Body 0 For Sale

Post by Tybalt »

:grab: :shakefist:

I have been obsessing over these! She is nearly perfect but that ass.

How tall are these again? And weight

I was making up my mind that i wanted a 145cm from reading too many, "i am selling this doll because she is too small for me..."

And pm sent!

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

I love small woman so the 4 foot type doll to me is heaven on earth. the smallest real doll is the only body I would like. I like petite woman. super petite. so one day I hope to get a doll that it 4 foot to 4 foot 6. easier to dress. etc. she is a hot hot hotty. looks like you will sell her fast.
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Its a gel butt right? You can seek advice on injecting it. This was the first doll that caught my eye. I already have too many larger size dolls so I am scaling back. Else I would buy her.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

aire_tam_storm
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by aire_tam_storm »

Well, Cassi is actually a hairs short of 4 feet. If you angle her feet down so she's tip toeing she might be 4 feet. And I'd say she's around 30-40(!) pounds. I doubt she's over 35 pounds, but when you first see her, then go to pick her up, the weight is a real shocker. It's very easy to manage her, but it is surprising that such a small doll has such a solid weight to her. My 4Woods doll weighs 70 pounds, and Cassi feels like she's roughly half that. If Shrade ever made full sized Cassi dolls, they would probably have been over 100 pounds.

And Cassi dolls do have gel butts. Should be simple enough to repair the deflation if you have the time.

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

I think her round little but looks amazing in these photos even the way it is. which I had room for another doll and the cash.
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

aire_tam_storm
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by aire_tam_storm »

Lowering the price to $1600, shipping still included.
Here's an image of the minor tearing to the inserts for the curious:
Attachments
leena7.png
leena7.png (2.35 MiB) Viewed 2914 times

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Can you please try to take another picture more clearly, because its blurry.

aire_tam_storm
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by aire_tam_storm »

Sorry, not sure why it does that, but my camera blurs the image if you take a close up.
The only other option is to zoom out/move back.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

aire_tam_storm wrote: The only other option is to zoom out/move back.
Try moving back and zooming IN : )
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Jinxilla
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jinxilla »

"And Cassi dolls do have gel butts. Should be simple enough to repair the deflation if you have the time."

What would it take to do this? Some sort of injections?

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Jinxilla wrote:"And Cassi dolls do have gel butts. Should be simple enough to repair the deflation if you have the time."

What would it take to do this? Some sort of injections?
This is not an easy fix. Yes, you need to get a silicone gel 2 part refill kit along with the correct needle. Breast refills are difficult enough and you have the advantage of having the nipple to go through and it hides and reseals itself without notice. The behind would surely be a problem obtaining access and leaving needle marks. I doubt that you could refill it with good results, especially at this point meaning it is best to attempt a repair like this the minute you notice a deflation problem.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

aire_tam_storm
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by aire_tam_storm »

I've never done it myself, but the hardest part is probably going to be getting the actual gel. It's not like you can call or e-mail the manufacturer. The vaginal & anal canals share a 'wall' on Cassi dolls, so you'd want to repair the butt at the same time, or before you fully re-attach the inserts to the canals. You can inject the gel through the wall of the anal insert canal into each cheek, then re-glue the anal insert to the walls.

Not taking any pictures again because after that last one I packed her up. If she doesn't sell before I move I'll probably just keep her. Dollforum seems to have removed the edit/delete post options at some point... Which sucks for posts in the For Sale section as you can't update info without having to make an entirely new post.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Was I the only nut case who wanted these several months ago when 2-3 were on sale? I was so consumed by desire that I was willing to pay $2300 for a used and minor damaged model. Thankfully somebody else bought it.
I am a bit surprised nobody is bitting the $1600 price. perhaps the damage is too much of a hassle to fix for potential buyers.

Jinxilla
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jinxilla »

Speaking for myself, the flat ass is a bit of a turn-off. If that could be fixed easily, I would reconsider...

INFORMATIONS