www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: Cyberskin Vibrating Perfect Ass (cinnamon color)

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Malleus12
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

SOLD: Cyberskin Vibrating Perfect Ass (cinnamon color)

Post by Malleus12 »

Getting rid of some old stuff in preparation for a move with my fiancé. I remember I had this from when she and I had a long-distance relationship. I was never one for these kind of toys so I'd like to get clear it out. It was used only thrice, by a responsible individual who researched the proper care of these toys before. As for the age, about two years old, stored in proper conditions though rarely used. Corn-starch was applied before it was boxed again and before these pics were taken. There is no exterior damage done through use and only one cut in the material (damaged during shipping), which can be seen in one of the pictures. It's dimensions are certainly... geared towards the ass-man. It's about a two feet across and the same from the anterior to the posterior. Weight is close to 12-15 lbs. Overall a nice bit of heft and it certainly impressed me with the curvature and feel.

I'm looking for $165 as a starting price with free shipping to anywhere in the continental US.

You can contact me via pm to discuss pricing and interest. I'll also answer further questions and provide more pics of course (higher res if there are compression issues- currently trying to find the digital camera).
Attachments
Damage I was talking about. It shipped in such a way.
Damage I was talking about. It shipped in such a way.
IMG_0693.JPG (1.34 MiB) Viewed 2307 times
Underside for those interested. Despite the deep-arches, the toys firm, extremely easy to clean too.
Underside for those interested. Despite the deep-arches, the toys firm, extremely easy to clean too.
IMG_0692.JPG (1.33 MiB) Viewed 2307 times
IMG_0691.JPG
IMG_0691.JPG (1.29 MiB) Viewed 2307 times
IMG_0690.JPG
IMG_0690.JPG (1.34 MiB) Viewed 2307 times
IMG_0689.JPG
IMG_0689.JPG (1.29 MiB) Viewed 2307 times
IMG_0688.JPG
IMG_0688.JPG (1.33 MiB) Viewed 2307 times

Malleus12
Basic Poster
Basic Poster