sexyrealsexdolls.com

New Member Help

Need some help in finding your way around TDF? Want to know the short cuts? BBCode support? Using images in your posts? It's all here.
nephlim
Apprentice
Apprentice

New Member Help

Post by nephlim »

Hello i am a new member. I was given the info of this forum from a manufacturer. I am trying to post a doll i have for sale but it says i am not allowed to post? Can someone help me? Why can i post?
Last edited by Slew on Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed title after moving post

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: New Member Help

Post by Slew »

nephlim wrote:Hello i am a new member. I was given the info of this forum from a manufacturer. I am trying to post a doll i have for sale but it says i am not allowed to post? Can someone help me? Why can i post?

Hi nephlim,

Yes, new members are restricted and moderated for the first five posts. Restrictions are lifted after 5 approved posts, and then you can send PMs, start a sale, and attach photos to posts.

Here's our welcome page: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 21#p865521

If you have any questions in the meantime, email management at support@dollforum.com

And welcome to TDF. :)

nephlim
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nephlim »

Also is there any restriction to dolls with damage?

nephlim
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nephlim »

ImmOj. I hope i can post soon the sale. Thanks.

nephlim
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nephlim »

Sorry i do not know why it wrote: “lmmoj”. I have seen many of the photos hereand the dolls look so clean. I wonder what is good to clean the skin of the doll. I live in a very dusty place and i can take away the residues from clothes that gets in the doll skin. It just get sticky :/. If you guys have any tips i would appreciate all the help you can provide.

nephlim
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nephlim »

Do this posts count as your approved post before posting a sale or do i have to post somewhere else?

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

nephlim wrote:Do this posts count as your approved post before posting a sale or do i have to post somewhere else?
Welcome to TDF! :) Any approved post adds to your post count, regardless of where it appears, but sales must be posted to the sales section, and there are a lot of rules to follow, so be sure to read them carefully to avoid delays in approval.
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

nephlim
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nephlim »

Hello i am trying to post the pictures of my RLSD but i can not find where to click to make the upload of pictures and information.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Click 'Full Editor' (next to submit button) and then you will see under where you type, the section for uploading pictures.

FirstOrder

Post by FirstOrder »

Hello :)
New member here looking for the best place to post a question regarding a first time purchase. I would be seeking advise from members based on what I am looking for.

If you could point me in the right direction to find the ideal forum it would be much appreciated!
Thanks

Marcus_J
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Marcus_J »

great post, exactly in the same boat. hopefully i can post my doll for sale asap and get her to happy home :D

PluralZAlpha

Post by PluralZAlpha »

Slew wrote: Hi nephlim,

Yes, new members are restricted and moderated for the first five posts. Restrictions are lifted after 5 approved posts, and then you can send PMs, start a sale, and attach photos to posts.

If you have any questions in the meantime, email management at support@dollforum.com

Thank you I found this very helpful. I am a longtime lurker and first time poster. Currently looking to sell. Guess I'll go make some more posts/contributions.

AWShaki
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AWShaki »

Slew wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:53 am
nephlim wrote:Hello i am a new member. I was given the info of this forum from a manufacturer. I am trying to post a doll i have for sale but it says i am not allowed to post? Can someone help me? Why can i post?

Hi nephlim,

Even tho this thread is kinda old...
I got the feeling that this rule is not as easy to notice. I was searching the forum for this information too. Maybe it is possible to pin the "what to do when you are now"-Thread right at the top of the page for new users. But maybe that is not even possible, don't know the functionality of the forum itselt :)

INFORMATIONS