sexyrealsexdolls.com

Cell phone pictures

Need some help in finding your way around TDF? Want to know the short cuts? BBCode support? Using images in your posts? It's all here.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Cell phone pictures

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

apliz2005 wrote:You can try to find the proper data cable for your phone assuming that it does exist, or you can email the pic to your pc. I hope this helps.
I think finding the proper data cable for the phone will be the problem. But I will try emailing the pics first.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Mello_Pello wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:Does anyone know if it's possible to download pictures from an old style LG flip phone? Theoretically if I can get them downloaded on my computer, then I assume I should be able to transfer them here? I'm not sure if the number of pixels will be a problem though. But the main question is can they even be downloaded from this type of phone?
Although I can take way better pictures with my digital camera, I have some really nice pictures on my cell phone that I would love to share with everyone.
Dude...yes Im sure you can upload your phone pics onto your DF thread or whatever...as long as your phone has internet connectivity. If you dont have a wifi plan on you cheap ass phone then see if you got any cords for the phone that could possibly connect into you laptop. Go into programs on computer and select your phone pics and upload. Hope it works out for you dude and we can see those bad axx p ics. !!
Yeah I'm hoping I can make it work. Not that they are the best pictures in the world, but I was quite proud of the way some of them turned out. Especially considering that the camera on my phone isn't all that great.
But I don't think I could duplicate some of these pictures even if I tried to do so again using a better camera. Sometimes things just seem to work out despite themselves.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

OK I was able to text the pictures to my email address. The problem now is that I can't move the pictures from my email to a photo file. :? Does anyone know how this can be done?

symmes

Post by symmes »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:OK I was able to text the pictures to my email address. The problem now is that I can't move the pictures from my email to a photo file. :? Does anyone know how this can be done?
That depends on your email client. Are you using a web-based mail client, or a separate dedicated mail program, like Thunderbird? If the latter, there's usually an option to save the attachments (photos) somewhere in the menus, or after you right-click on it. There's likely a similar option in web-based mail clients, but I'm less familiar with them. OTOH, if you can see the image in a web browser, right-clicking it should give you a menu of options, which will probably include one to save it to disk. This should work no matter what web-based email client you're using.

Sorry I can't be more precise, but details are very much dependent on the exact software you're using.

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

can you take a picture of the phone and post?
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Can you see the pictures when you open the message? If you can try to right click on a picture and choose save as.
She told me to come but I was already there

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

symmes wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:OK I was able to text the pictures to my email address. The problem now is that I can't move the pictures from my email to a photo file. :? Does anyone know how this can be done?
That depends on your email client. Are you using a web-based mail client, or a separate dedicated mail program, like Thunderbird? If the latter, there's usually an option to save the attachments (photos) somewhere in the menus, or after you right-click on it. There's likely a similar option in web-based mail clients, but I'm less familiar with them. OTOH, if you can see the image in a web browser, right-clicking it should give you a menu of options, which will probably include one to save it to disk. This should work no matter what web-based email client you're using.

Sorry I can't be more precise, but details are very much dependent on the exact software you're using.
I'm just using regular Gmail and Windows 10. But I will try your suggestion and see what happens.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

TTNLBTPD wrote:can you take a picture of the phone and post?
Here are a couple of shots of the phone.
LG phone 001.JPG
LG phone 001.JPG (1.2 MiB) Viewed 3492 times
LG phone 002.JPG
LG phone 002.JPG (927.92 KiB) Viewed 3492 times

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

RaDiv wrote:Can you see the pictures when you open the message? If you can try to right click on a picture and choose save as.
Yeah I can see the pictures. I will try that now and see what happens. :thumbs_up:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
RaDiv wrote:Can you see the pictures when you open the message? If you can try to right click on a picture and choose save as.
Yeah I can see the pictures. I will try that now and see what happens. :thumbs_up:
Just tried it and nothing seems to happen. The pictures don't want to be filed with the other pictures for some reason. This is incredibly frustrating. :evil:
I will readily admit that I have no clue as to what I'm doing. I even had one picture that ended up on the computer screen with the apps. What the hell! 8O

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:
Just tried it and nothing seems to happen. The pictures don't want to be filed with the other pictures for some reason. This is incredibly frustrating. :evil:
I will readily admit that I have no clue as to what I'm doing. I even had one picture that ended up on the computer screen with the apps. What the hell! 8O
Strange. What's the file extension? .jpg, .gif .bmp etc (right click-->properties)

Sometimes I come across pictures I want to save but the site won't let me. Then I hit the Print Screen button and cut away the excess in photoshop. A bit extreme but it works.
She told me to come but I was already there

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

RaDiv wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:
Strange. What's the file extension? .jpg, .gif .bmp etc (right click-->properties)

Sometimes I come across pictures I want to save but the site won't let me. Then I hit the Print Screen button and cut away the excess in photoshop. A bit extreme but it works.
I could try that and see what happens. I think the file extension is .jpg

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Ok after experiencing a psychotic episode or two trying to figure this shit out, I MIGHT have something here! :D
This is only a test. If successful, I will post my doll pictures in the proper forum section. But without further ado, I thought I would post a picture of myself. Hope it's not against forum rules. Although it can be a bit risky putting one's self out there.
052116_1542[00] (3).jpg
052116_1542[00] (3).jpg (12.61 KiB) Viewed 3471 times
Aren't I the handsome rascal! :D
Thank's to everyone who responded and helped to get me straightened out. :glou:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Just so everyone knows, this is a picture off of my cell phone which was texted to my email and by some miracle I was able to be post here.
My concern now is the file number attached to the picture. I wasn't sure how to get rid of that. Also, would it be a problem as far as getting hacked or anything? It will be the same way when I post my doll pictures as they will be coming from the same source. Is this something that I should disable?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I web browse from my celular so i can upload from here to. Old celular means going through your computer
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS