sexyrealsexdolls.com

Cell phone pictures

Need some help in finding your way around TDF? Want to know the short cuts? BBCode support? Using images in your posts? It's all here.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Cell phone pictures

Post by haremlover »

Another problem with mobile derived pics is to get them rotated the right way round. Are there any tips for that?

Or could TDF manage any image processing to allow uploaded pics to be rotated?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

symmes

Post by symmes »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Ok after experiencing a psychotic episode or two trying to figure this shit out, I MIGHT have something here! :D
This is only a test.
No doubt you're aware that a photo was posted. What you may not be aware of is that it was filled with EXIF data (nothing too personal, like GPS coordinates, that I noticed). I did see this information on your phone's model, though:

Code: Select all

Camera Model Name               : LG-LG231C
That's probably moot at this point by now, but you may be able to use it to search for a more streamlined procedure or helpful phone accessories.
haremlover wrote:Another problem with mobile derived pics is to get them rotated the right way round. Are there any tips for that?

Or could TDF manage any image processing to allow uploaded pics to be rotated?
I seem to recall posting information on this in a couple of threads recently, but I could find only one of these posts:

viewtopic.php?p=1051652#p1051652

The sort of rotation you want should be done automatically by browsers, but it looks like the popular ones aren't doing so when the images are embedded in forum thread pages -- but they do if you click the image to view it in isolation. In theory, the forum software could do some post-processing on uploaded images, but I don't know how practical that would be with the phpBB software this forum uses. In practice, forum management seems reluctant to tackle it even for stripping GPS metadata from photos, for both technical and legal reasons:

viewtopic.php?p=1053955#p1053955

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Thank's for the heads up symmes. :thumbs_up: As you can probably tell, I'm no tech expert. In fact I barely know what I'm doing most of the time! :oops: So I'm always nervous about having too much information fall into the wrong hands. I don't see any way to remove this EXIF data from the pictures. So you think it will be safe to post my doll pictures? I only have a limited amount of pictures from the cell phone. Any new pictures will be taken with my ancient digital camera.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

symmes

Post by symmes »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Thank's for the heads up symmes. :thumbs_up: As you can probably tell, I'm no tech expert. In fact I barely know what I'm doing most of the time! :oops: So I'm always nervous about having too much information fall into the wrong hands. I don't see any way to remove this EXIF data from the pictures. So you think it will be safe to post my doll pictures? I only have a limited amount of pictures from the cell phone. Any new pictures will be taken with my ancient digital camera.
See the whole thread on EXIF data for several suggestions on how to remove it. Since you're transferring photos from a pre-smart phone, you'd need to use software on your computer, and the details of what's best are partially a matter of personal preference and partially a matter of your OS. Thus, the list of possibilities is rather long, but the thread provides lots of options. I'm sure you can find one, given those pointers.

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

You mentioned using Win 10 so try this: Right click on the picture thumbnail and choose properties-->details. Under the frame there's a line of text saying Remove properties and personal information. Click it. In the next window you can choose between making a copy of the picture or remove info from the current one. No need for a copy I guess. Mark the info you want to be removed and click OK
Any sensitive info should be removed.
She told me to come but I was already there

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Thanks guys! :thumbs_up: I will give your suggestions a try. I would definitely feel better if there was no EXIF data showing. But just in case I can't get rid of it; I'm hoping it won't be anything harmful being this is a pre smartphone phone. And a prepaid one at that.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS