sexyrealsexdolls.com

tpe vs silicone

Need some help in finding your way around TDF? Want to know the short cuts? BBCode support? Using images in your posts? It's all here.
jeff47955
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

tpe vs silicone

Post by jeff47955 »

I have used fleshlight and had read where tpe is similar just got the tpe test patch today and i cant tell the difference. my question is has anyone had sex with both types and does silicone feel more like a real woman? the fleshlight is pretty good is silicone even better?

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: tpe vs silicone

Post by 4biddenartist »

I will let you know in a few weeks when my silicone doll arrives. I have been with a TPE lover for over two years now.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Depends on which silicone doll you go for.
You are sure to get more posts in the new members section or some of the manufacturers sections.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Silicone is harder than real flesh, I have felt and own many silicone dolls and TPE feels far more realistic.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

crmbond

Post by crmbond »

What silicone dolls are you referring to? My major concern about TPE is that it's too/unrealistically soft. (I've seen the "deflated basketball" analogy more than a few times.)

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

If we are purely talking about what it feels like around Captain Porky I can honestly say my DS silicone girl is a way better experience to my 125cm TPE girl. This is mainly due to the fact that I can actually get Constable Wibble in to my DS Dolls insert and not be terrified Im going to be ejected across the room like a cannon ball. The TPE insert was way to tight due to the channel being way to small. Feel wise, they are both very similar, but the DS is a better experience as you dont have to fight your way in, as it were.

Then along came Faith, my Ruby13 Presley. Move over DS, Ruby13's can bang the bones off a skeleton! This comes down to a lot of things, but again basically a decent sized canal so you arent fighting your way in. Tight, but not too tight.

If you're talking about the feel of the girls then TPE girls are softer to poke at. Sil and TPE feel very similar once powdered to run your fingers over. Certainly my 125 had no foam core and was solid TPE all through, that made her squishy in places a real girl wouldnt be, like the ribs and hips. I dont know if the bigger TPE girls have cores in them.

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

INFORMATIONS