www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: FREE WM100 D-Cup (you pay shipping)

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

yougivelove

SOLD: FREE WM100 D-Cup (you pay shipping)

Post by yougivelove »

Item for sale: Used WM100
Full specifications:TPE, WM100 D-cup with WM head #103, brown eyes, short pink wig, insert model (insert not included)
Asking price: Free, just pay shipping
Shipping limitations: Continental US only please
General location:SE Pennsylvania
Age of item: 2 years old
Bought new or previously owned *¹: Purchased new by me
Damage to item: Plenty of odds and ends, will list below with pictures
Repairs made: Trimmed a small section off of bottom of leg skeleton, explained and pictured below
Modifications: Nipple coloring

I've got a doll who is looking for a new home. If you have experience in repairing dolls, or want a doll to learn on, this is the doll for you. This is my first ever doll, and I learned quite a lot from her. I'd love to put the time into repairing her myself, but there is just no way I can get her down to my workspace and give her the time she needs without anyone discovering her. She lives with me in secret. Plenty of pictures and explanations of what is wrong with her below. Sales caveats at the very bottom.

Lets start with the basics. All toenails and fingernails have been removed. Most fell off naturally, the rest were removed by me for consistencies sake. Her neck is not broken, but does not hold any pose besides facing straight forward/slightly downward. If you bend it forward or back, it moves back to it's original position. Her right elbow moves north and south -think curling a dumbbell-, but does not turn east and west. It was received this way, I'm assuming they overtightened it at the factory. There is various discoloration to the body from clothing stains. Most have faded, but you will notice that there is an inconsistency to the skin tone in the torso. I removed as much of her face make-up as I could for the pictures. She currently has no eyelashes, and the bottom edge of her top eyelid is a little rough -new eyelashes would hide this-. There is some black liquid eyeliner that has set in and will not come off. Her lips have a seemingly permanent light pink hue from a liquid lipstick I tried 6 months ago. There is a black dot on top of her head, that is the same liquid eyeliner as mentioned above. I put it there so I could try a few different stain removers-no luck. Nipples were recolored with a pink sharpie marker. blotted on and then wiped off to try and keep a light hue, it's a bit darker than I wanted, but isn't too bad imo.

Major flaws. This doll was purchased before "standing foot" was an option. Instead of a foot plate, there was a pair of thin gooseneck-type wires that ran through the foot. Due to standing for pictures, the wires in the feet broke and the broken bits started to rub a small hole through the inside side of the foot. I cut an incision where the wires were rubbing through, and cut out the wires from the foot. Where the wires exited the bottom of the leg pipe, they broke off into raw jagged ends, so I trimmed off about a 1/2" long section of the bottom of the leg bone to eliminate these jagged edges. I Had a rubber chair leg cap on the bottom of the pipe, but the chair cap didn't seem to like the TPE, and started to disintegrate. They have been removed, there is some discoloration to the feet from the rubber chair caps. Since there are no wires in the feet, they just flop around now. Ideally she needs a foot/ankle joint made.

The crotch is a bit of a mess. The classic TPE inner thigh stretching/tearing happened the first day i got her, and stayed about the same. Her vagina has quite a bit of wear and tear. I would imagine that with a bit of time and patience, the hot spoon trick could probably clean this up nicely. She is an insert model, insert is not included.

Finger pokes- Her right hand is still in good shape and looks like a hand. Her left hand suffered a few pokes, and i trimmed the wires in her thumb and forefinger, so they are floppy. Overall this hand has lost some of it's shape.

Small dent in right shoulder. She took a slight tumble and banged it. On to the pictures.
The princess, in her natural state
Front
Back
Face Close up
Feet Incisions
The trimmed leg bone
Crotch top view
Crotch spread
Shoulder dent
Shoulder dent, spread

So yes, the old girl isn't in the greatest shape, but she's still got it where it counts. As mentioned above, she does not include an insert. I recommend the Lilith Uterus Soft insert. If the buyer would like, I can order one from Amazon (at your cost) and include it in the package. Also if you'd like, I can trim the insert to the proper length for this doll for you, so it's ready to go. Doll will be thoroughly cleaned and powdered prior to shipping.

Now the only caveat to this transaction. As soon as I find a taker for this doll, I will be ordering a new doll from RLSD. The new doll will take approximately a month to get to me, according to the estimate on their website. I will use that dolls box and packing materials to send you this doll. To keep the transaction from going sideways, I will require a $50 deposit -plus cost of insert, if required- from the buyer upfront to cover shipping. If shipping is less, I will refund the difference, If shipping is more, I'll message you with a copy of the receipt and you can send me the difference. As a bonus, my new doll will be a little larger than the doll I am selling. I have a ton of clothing, most of which will probably fit my new doll, but I know there is at least a few outfits that aren't going to work with my new doll. So you'll be getting some free clothing to go along with your free doll.

Thanks for looking, any questions please feel free to ask.

spyder5150
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: FREE WM100 D-Cup (you pay shipping)

Post by spyder5150 »

Hello, PM sent.

movie-collector
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by movie-collector »

I'm interested. I live in the USA and would be willing to pay shipping.

yougivelove

Post by yougivelove »

I think we can mark this lady as sold. Just waiting on a Paypal deposit from the first person to contact me. If for some odd reason that falls through, I'll be in touch with the next person in line. Thanks guys!

dipsdaddy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dipsdaddy »

I'd love to fix her up, I work in the production of silicone dolls& would love to try my hand at repairing aTPE Doll,I hope she's still available,your terms are more then fair.Thank You

dolljack44
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dolljack44 »

sent pm

Vsbxbx
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Vsbxbx »

Is she still up for grabs?

dipsdaddy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dipsdaddy »

I'd still love to get my hands on her,I'm sure I can fix her up to the way she was when she was new,I'll keep watching?

Vsbxbx
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Vsbxbx »

If you still have her I have cash. I'm in the us and have an active PayPal acct..

DemonHunter
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DemonHunter »

Pm sent.

yougivelove

Post by yougivelove »

Please move to the sold forum.

INFORMATIONS