www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: DS DOLL 145cm - Vancouver Canada

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

Dollorama

Re: DS DOLL 145cm - Vancouver Canada

Post by Dollorama »

Hi TPEsnack. I think you just need a couple more posts before you can pm. Just make a comment on some other posts.

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

I am not going to try to reduce price by learning faults, I just want to know what I am getting into. Cosmetic weaknesses I can deal with although I must see face in natural light (sunlight) for prop purposes. No need to answer here, you can tell me in person.

- Did seller tell you head name? OK, tell me this one here!
- Did the seller tell you how many previous owners? Will doll sit up if posed in chair? You said something about some internal problem, yes?
- How many uses since most recent repairs?
- Any repairs problematic and expected to burst again?
- Did you do repairs or a professional/previous owner did?
- Is this an ongoing project of new breaks periodically being addressed?
- Structurally what is the weakest feature of present condition? And use-wise what is weakest feature? For example, can not easily be used in fashion X, and impossible to use in fashion Y.
- Is this head one that is intended for this doll length? Sometimes I see strange matches where the head is on a larger frame clearer meant for a larger/smaller head.
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

"The thighs cannot be posed"

What does this mean in practical terms? Doll falls over (forward?) if seated? No doggy? Cannot swivel hips sideways or forward/backward? Oh, I guess I am referring to *waist* aren't I? Thighs cannot pose - does this men doll cannot be posed to sit on haunches or lay with legs up? Please explain.
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

Dollorama

Post by Dollorama »

Hi I emailed you but here's some info

- Did seller tell you head name? OK, tell me this one here!
I don't recall the name but the head size is meant for the 145cm body

- Did the seller tell you how many previous owners? Will doll sit up if posed in chair? You said something about some internal problem, yes?
I don't know how many previous owners. She will sit in chair

- How many uses since most recent repairs?
None just repaired and stored in box

- Any repairs problematic and expected to burst again?
Unknown

- Did you do repairs or a professional/previous owner did?
I did them

- Is this an ongoing project of new breaks periodically being addressed?
Not a project, just wanted to see what dsdoll was like without having to pay full price for new

- Structurally what is the weakest feature of present condition? And use-wise what is weakest feature? For example, can not easily be used in fashion X, and impossible to use in fashion Y.
I think they say weak point is the vag hole for insert

- Is this head one that is intended for this doll length? Sometimes I see strange matches where the head is on a larger frame clearer meant for a larger/smaller head.
The head matches body. I don't see the head for sale on the dsdoll USA site any longer.

As for the legs that can't be posed. Where the legs connect to hip, you can't lift legs and have them stay up in air. But the knees are stiff and can be bent no problem. She is good for someone who wants to try a lighter full size type of doll. The colour shading on her is very good.

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

"Where the legs connect to hip, you can't lift legs and have them stay up in air."

Does this mean that you *can* lift legs into air (for example 40 degrees), as in the joint functions, but there is not adequate tension for legs to remain there; or the joint is so locked and you cannot bend that joint at all?

In person, with your permission, I will test if eyes can be corrected. Have you tried this?

Sounds like I will be last owner, as doll is about to be retired. Hence, price. That's OK for my purposes. Continuing by email...

Dollorama

Post by Dollorama »

The doll is sold. Please close this ad, thanks.

INFORMATIONS