www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: Priced to move

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

Schenker411

SOLD: Priced to move

Post by Schenker411 »

Item for Sale: YL 148 Linda
TPE, Insert type, random wigs and clothing if wanted
Asking price: $350 shipped
Limitations: lower 48 only
General location: Southern California
Damage to item:
Finger pokes, 1 finger wire gone, fingernails gone, detached labia, cuts and scrapes around ankles, knees, arms. Makeup worn off, chafing around vag area, ground in dirt in soles of feet
Repairs made: none
Modifications: none

This was my 1st doll and I have a soft spot for her. She was bought new in December 2016. She can be brought up with some maintenance.
I need a quick sale or she hits the dumpster.
dll_1.jpg
dll_1.jpg (864.27 KiB) Viewed 3267 times
dll_2.jpg
dll_2.jpg (846.49 KiB) Viewed 3267 times
dll_3.jpg
dll_3.jpg (794.34 KiB) Viewed 3267 times
dll_4.jpg
dll_4.jpg (996.53 KiB) Viewed 3267 times
dll_5.jpg
dll_5.jpg (832.75 KiB) Viewed 3267 times
dll_6.jpg
dll_6.jpg (679.33 KiB) Viewed 3267 times
dll_7.jpg
dll_7.jpg (696.51 KiB) Viewed 3267 times
dll_8.jpg
dll_8.jpg (727.64 KiB) Viewed 3267 times
Dll_9.jpg
Dll_9.jpg (776.54 KiB) Viewed 3267 times
dll_11.jpg
dll_11.jpg (764.23 KiB) Viewed 3267 times
Last edited by netwit on Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Reviewed. Please add more pics.
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

dolljack44
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Priced to move

Post by dolljack44 »

Hi Schenker411, To be clear, the $350 includes shipping? I live in eastern NY. Is it possible to ship to a FedEx location for pickup rather then to my house? Do you do PayPal? Pm me, I think am eligible with 5 posts.

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

Additional photos as requested.

Mods: forgot the sign with the username, my apologies.
dll_20.jpg
dll_20.jpg (795.99 KiB) Viewed 3073 times
dll_21.jpg
dll_21.jpg (726.89 KiB) Viewed 3073 times
dll_22.jpg
dll_22.jpg (705.33 KiB) Viewed 3073 times
dll_24.jpg
dll_24.jpg (692.84 KiB) Viewed 3073 times
dll_25.jpg
dll_25.jpg (671.19 KiB) Viewed 3073 times
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

Sale pending.

Grassmann66
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Grassmann66 »

Shencker, I PM'd you about picking her up, I'm definitely interested and I DO HAVE CASH IN HAND NOW

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

Grassmann66 wrote:Shencker, I PM'd you about picking her up, I'm definitely interested and I DO HAVE CASH IN HAND NOW
It never got to me bro.

Resend and we'll see what's up.

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

Grassmann66 wrote:Shencker, I PM'd you about picking her up, I'm definitely interested and I DO HAVE CASH IN HAND NOW
What's up Grassman. Thanks for your interest.

I replied to your PM om 7/31 and never heard back.

I'm not offering a discount for in person pickup. My situation has slightly changed and I need to clear 350 on this sale.

I'm also willing to throw in a Lori head, original box, 5-6 wigs, and clothes.

My doll only has normal wear and tear, and is stain free. Show me a better deal on these boards.

Since you are on the left coast shipping shouldn't be too bad. Provide me with a zip code for calculations. I may request a portion of the shipping.

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

Price change:

$350 plus 1/2 shipping.

brian-p

Post by brian-p »

wait? it went from 350 SHIPPED to 350 PLUS pay half shipping?

dolljack44
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dolljack44 »

Did you get my pm last night accepting your terms as per your pm? Thought we closed the deal.

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

ree_longbow7 wrote:wait? it went from 350 SHIPPED to 350 PLUS pay half shipping?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEidbkibsiE

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

Sale pending.

brian-p

Post by brian-p »

i will have to try your marketing books, when something dont sale just jack the price up more. makes sense.

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

Item is sold.

INFORMATIONS