www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: OR 156H cup $900

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

rojo62
Former Member

SOLD: OR 156H cup $900

Post by rojo62 »

For Sale: OR 156 Hcup
Asking price: $900 +shipping costs via paypal or cash if local pickup is desired
Shipping to Lower 48 of U.S. only or local pickup. I can meet you half way if drive is reasonable.
Specifics: TPE, Tan skin tone, fixed vagina, non-standing model, french manicured nails,
OR #005 head with brown eyes (Elma model on the OR website)
Extras: 2 wigs (black-1 long, 1 short), 2 pieces of black lingerie, irrigating bottle with nozzle

I purchased this doll from another forum member (Dollyworld). You may have noticed his ad on here last month for this doll.
He bought her directly from OR about a year ago. I just received her today and only unpacked her to check her out.
She has no damage that I noticed and is a very well built doll as far as I can tell. She was well taken care of. Therefore no repairs or modifications were made.
If you check out the OR website you will notice this doll looks just like the Elma model.
The reason I am selling her upon getting her is because she is way darker than I thought she would be and I thought her breasts would be bigger than they are. Things that are important to me I guess.
I tried to take pictures that would show how dark she is, but the lighting and the fresh powder on her make her appear lightly tanned. Yet, she is quite the Brazilian looking babe.
I did not have sex with her. I just unpacked her, inspected her, put some powder on her because she seemed to be a little tacky to the touch. Took some pictures and here we are.
I paid $1000 plus shipping so I am taking a loss just because I want to sell quickly and put the money toward a new doll that I should have just ordered in the first place.
I always liked the look of this model, but after seeing one up close I realize it is not the doll I was hoping for. After owning a WM165 kcup I have been spoiled by the huge boobs and nothing smaller than a Jcup will do for me.
Any questions you have feel to post on here or PM me if you prefer privacy.

Thanks for looking.

Rojo62

rojo62
Former Member

Re: 4 sale:OR 156H cup $900

Post by rojo62 »

A few more pictures to add

Chupa
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Chupa »

Pm sent. Local.

rojo62
Former Member

Post by rojo62 »

This sale is pending due to an offer made. Details have yet to be finalized.

I will update accordingly.

Rojo

Chupa
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Chupa »

See PM for proposed linkup for cash sale.

Luvs2play
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Luvs2play »

Im interested. Pm me

rojo62
Former Member

Post by rojo62 »

This doll has been sold

Thank you