www.wmdolls.com

SOLD - WM 140 TPE With Head #36 Accessories and Repair Kit

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

SeniorDollLover

SOLD - WM 140 TPE With Head #36 Accessories and Repair Kit

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Item For Sale: This WM 140 TPE doll was purchased 2 weeks ago. She has never been used sexually. She has brown skin, a curly brown hair wig, and head #36. She has all the accessories it came with, as shown in pictures, along with all the packing materials. In addition She comes with a locking storage case that alone is $450 and purchased with a doll was $300. Also, she comes with the $89 Doll Studio TPE repair kit, also unused. I took some photos of this lovely girl, but as soon as I got her I knew these dolls were not my cup of tea, mostly because of weight. I'm 60 and not getting any younger. By herself she weighs a measly 51 pounds, so yes, I'm a wimp. She also has the wonderful standing foot option, which was extra. She still has some TPE odor, but I did wash her 3 times, oiled her well, powdered her, and Nivea-ed her delicate areas. I apologize for some of the pictures being a bit fuzzy, but other than a phone (used a Nikon this time) I have rarely taken pictures. Also, sorry about the fuzz on the butt. It seems when the pictures were real good they show EVERY thing. Every time I moved her I had to clean fuzz off for the pictures. In real life it's not that noticeable.

Asking Price: $1500 You pay shipping. Pick up more negotiable than shipped.
Shipping limitations: US Only. Pick up preferred.
General Location: NW Washington State.
Age Of Item: Received April 3, 2017.
Bought New or Previously Owned: Bought New.
Damage To Item: The doll has absolutely no damage whatsoever. The case has one clasp, the middle, missing a piece (it came from the factory that way). The Repair kit has not been opened.
Repairs Made: None. None needed.
Modifications: None, unless standing foot option is considered an option.
FullFrontal.JPG
FullFrontal.JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 4494 times
Full Left Side View Laying Face down.JPG
Full Left Side View Laying Face down.JPG (1.48 MiB) Viewed 4494 times
Sitting with head and wig.JPG
Sitting with head and wig.JPG (1.83 MiB) Viewed 4494 times
Case.JPG
Case.JPG (1.41 MiB) Viewed 4494 times
Head and Accessory View.JPG
Head and Accessory View.JPG (1.55 MiB) Viewed 4494 times
Anal View.JPG
Anal View.JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 4494 times
Vaginal View.JPG
Vaginal View.JPG (1.33 MiB) Viewed 4494 times
Face.JPG
Face.JPG (1.48 MiB) Viewed 4494 times

toybunker
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: As New WM 140 TPE With Head #36 Accessories and Repair K

Post by toybunker »

Is the doll still for sale? Does she have any clothing or lingerie?

SeniorDollLover

toybunker wrote:Is the doll still for sale? Does she have any clothing or lingerie?
Yes, she is still for sale. No, no clothing, other than the obligatory pink nighty every doll comes with. I didn't buy anything in advance and once I got her I decided not to keep her.

Forester30

Post by Forester30 »

What site did you order from and what model number did you get? I am interested and could drive over.

SeniorDollLover

Forester30 wrote:What site did you order from and what model number did you get? I am interested and could drive over.
Sorry for the delay, I work evenings and cannot access TDF at night. ANyway, I PM'ed you this morning. TY.

SeniorDollLover

I did receive some clothing I ordered prior to getting the doll, A bra and panty set (white) and white stockings, and this "dress" https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DU ... UTF8&psc=1, all would be included in the price.

SeniorDollLover

Updated: WM 140 TPE With Head #36 Accessories and Repair Kit

The updated accessory list includes a white Bra and Panty set with white stockings, a mesh dress, the pink nightie that came with the doll, a whispersoft aquarium pump and tubing (also unused), and the DS TPE Repair kit (unopened).

As of now, I will pay for US shipping, at the lowest level, or you can pay the difference if you want it faster. International shipping is negotiable.

Also, as a discount there is at least a $200 discount for pickup.

The doll still has not been used sexually. She has only been out of the box for the initial oiling, powdering and photos.

There will be New photos Friday.

Thank you.

SeniorDollLover

Updated Photos Accessories Prices And Information

As a refresh, this is a TPE WM 140cm, with head #36, and a brown curly hair wig. She has brown skin tone, and has the standing foot option. She comes with what the manufacturer packaged: Head and accessory bag, comb, irrigator, Pink Blanket, and a pink nightie. In addition what I have supplied is the locking case, several squeeze and spray bottles, an aquarium pump, (see maintenance section if your wondering why) and tubing for the pump, A white one size dress, a white bra and panty set, white stockings, and the DS TPE repair kit ( cost me $89, I haven't even opened it but they don't take returns). The repair kit and a few small items may have to be separately shipped (at my expense). If you don't want any of the items, that's fine too.

I have included quite a few new pictures showing as much as possible. I did not show her wearing the dress, or the stockings. I have the original shipping foam and things to ensure her safety, as well as the box she and the case came in. I prefer US, but would negotiate for foreign sale and shipping. For US I pay shipping, excluding Alaska and Hawaii, for which I would pay up to $100 of the cost. Shipping international is negotiable.

Pickup is greatly preferred and the doll is discounted $100, or more. The price now is $1300 shipped, and pickup is $1200 or less depending on how friendly you are and if you bring me an SB Mocha. Just Kidding.

I like this doll. I love this doll. It's weight I don't love. When she sells, I will be in the market for a small doll 100 or less, customs be dammed. Thank you for your interest.
Doll as Packaged.JPG
Doll as Packaged.JPG (1.72 MiB) Viewed 3414 times
Doll Packaged with Blanket Removed.JPG
Doll Packaged with Blanket Removed.JPG (1.62 MiB) Viewed 3414 times
Front WO Head.JPG
Front WO Head.JPG (1.75 MiB) Viewed 3414 times
Front View With Head.JPG
Front View With Head.JPG (1.77 MiB) Viewed 3414 times
Close front view with head.JPG
Close front view with head.JPG (1.61 MiB) Viewed 3414 times
Head wig and bags.JPG
Head wig and bags.JPG (1.66 MiB) Viewed 3414 times
Genitals.JPG
Genitals.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 3414 times
Tease.JPG
Tease.JPG (1.85 MiB) Viewed 3414 times
Attachments
Bag Gloves Comb And Irrigator That Came With Doll.JPG
Bag Gloves Comb And Irrigator That Came With Doll.JPG (1.42 MiB) Viewed 3414 times
Lingerie For Doll.JPG
Lingerie For Doll.JPG (1.6 MiB) Viewed 3414 times

SeniorDollLover

Update

Delivery price now $1200, pickup $1100 or less, all the same accessories and extras apply.

SeniorDollLover

Another update

Delivery price now $1100, pickup price huge discount. She's only been out of the case 4 times, once for oil and powder, the rest for photos. I would even consider a decent laptop, 24"-27" monitor or a decent desktop as part or whole of the price. Heck, even an Xbone, PS4 or PS3 for that matter. Thank you!

CoozBot
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CoozBot »

Hi I am interested! I am looking at another doll in the WA area but I am waiting to hear back. I cannot PM just yet since I never post in the forums. Once you see this, I would like to discuss further. I can pick up considering the discount you are offering.

Thanks

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

I'll take her off your hands at the price listed, Senior. Please check your PM.
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

Disregard, I misunderstood some of the terms.
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

SeniorDollLover

Please note that this doll has been sold. Thank you.

INFORMATIONS