www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: For Sale - 1am USA torso doll TC1201 ("Chloe")

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

gitmo
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

SOLD: For Sale - 1am USA torso doll TC1201 ("Chloe")

Post by gitmo »

Item for sale: 1am USA torso doll TC1201 ("Chloe")

Full specifications like brand, type (body, head), material made of (plat sil?, tin sil?, TPE?, ect.), options, and accessories if applicable *¹:

The brand is unknown, but it was purchased from 1am USA. Note that I have the soft spine version, not the hard spine version that 1am USA is currently stocking. The product web page was http://iamdollusa.com/product/tc1201/

The type is a torso doll. The material is TPE. The height is 24.5 in. The weight is 22 lb.

It has 3 entries: oral, vaginal, and anal.

The only accessories it comes with are a brown wig and a pair of black eyelashes. I used the wig and eyelashes the very first time I used the doll, and then never used them again in later uses of the doll (just out of laziness).

Asking price: I have no clue what to price it at. I bought it new a little over 3 years ago for $310. It's been rarely used (see below), so if forced to name a price I might say $195 + shipping, although I really have no clue how much it should/would fetch. Realistically, I'll just see what is offered to me and take the best offer.

Shipping limitations: For my own sanity, I will only ship to US addresses. The shipping cost will be based on the shipping method that the buyer chooses, as well as the distance that the doll needs to travel. When making me an offer, please speak in terms of the net amount that I will receive. In other words, buyer chooses shipping method and pays for shipping, which is not included in the selling price we discuss.

General location: California

Age of item: 3 years, 3 months. It's been rarely used. I can guarantee it's been used less than 20 times total (probably less than 10 times, but I will say 20 just to be sure).

Bought new or previously owned *¹: Bought new.

Damage to item: The only thing would be minor skin imperfections from my handling, but that's not really damage. There are no tears or cuts or anything like that.

Repairs made: None.

Modifications: None.

Need assistance with posting pictures?: I viewed the video tutorial on attaching pictures. I think I got it.

Please remember, each picture must include a paper note with your username and the day's date on it*¹

Clear high resolution picture(s) showing entire front of item: Attached.
Clear high resolution picture(s) showing entire back of item *¹: Attached.
Clear close-up picture of face (if applicable) *¹: Attached.
Clear close-up picture of vaginal entry (if applicable) *¹: Attached.
Clear close-up picture of anal entry (if applicable) *¹: Attached.
Clear pictures showing all damage/repairs/modifications (if applicable): Not applicable.
Pictures showing included accessories (if applicable) *¹: Attached.

Additional information and pictures (not mandatory):

FYI on shipping costs: I did a couple of tests to check on example shipping costs. For shipping in-state to Los Angeles 90001, it would cost about $24 using UPS Ground. For shipping across the country to New York 10001, it would cost about $56 using UPS Ground.

FYI on a possible combo deal: Another lightly-used sex toy that I will need to sell is a Tenga Flip Hole (White). I bought it new in May 2016 (9 months ago) and have used it very rarely (fewer than 5 times), so it's in almost new condition. It came with 3 tubes of included lube, which I have not opened, so you would get those 3 new tubes of lube as well. Since it's a masturbator (not a doll), I plan to find a different site to sell it (such as eBay) after I sell the torso doll on TDF. However, if anyone on TDF is interested in it, I can sell it to a member here as well. If you want a combo deal with the doll and the masturbator, you can save some money, including on shipping. If you're interested in this masturbator with or without the doll, please feel free to PM me.
Attachments
picture-showing-entire-front.jpg
picture-showing-entire-front.jpg (735.14 KiB) Viewed 1534 times
picture-showing-entire-back.jpg
picture-showing-entire-back.jpg (732.2 KiB) Viewed 1534 times
picture-of-face.jpg
picture-of-face.jpg (666.58 KiB) Viewed 1534 times
picture-of-entries-area.jpg
picture-of-entries-area.jpg (650.4 KiB) Viewed 1534 times
picture-of-vaginal-entry.jpg
picture-of-vaginal-entry.jpg (611.6 KiB) Viewed 1534 times
picture-of-anal-entry.jpg
picture-of-anal-entry.jpg (584.3 KiB) Viewed 1534 times
picture-showing-included-accessories.jpg
picture-showing-included-accessories.jpg (882.18 KiB) Viewed 1534 times

james0873
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: For Sale - 1am USA torso doll TC1201 ("Chloe")

Post by james0873 »

Would you take 125.00 + Shipping ? If so, let me know on how to send the money, Which method you're using. Shipping would be to Georgia.

james0873
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by james0873 »

I got your pm, give me a few minutes and I'll get back with you. But yes, that sounds good.

gitmo
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by gitmo »

FYI, this torso doll is currently in the process of being sold. Thank you to those who expressed interest.

However, the Tenga Flip Hole (White) is still available if any TDF member is interested in making an offer for it before I get around to selling it on another site (please PM me).

gitmo
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by gitmo »

This item has been sold, but I don't know how to move this thread to the Sold Items forum.

INFORMATIONS