www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: For Sale: DS 167cm w/ Samantha Head $2000 USD

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

SOLD: For Sale: DS 167cm w/ Samantha Head $2000 USD

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

For sale is my Doll Sweet 167cm with the Samantha head. I have my eye on another doll, but I don't want to keep more than two dolls at a time.

Full specifications: DS 167cm silicone doll body (light pink skin, tight joints, finger bones with nails, toenails), Samantha elf head with blue eyes

Asking price: $2000 USD + Free Shipping in the US

Shipping limitations: US only, no international shipping offered

General location: Southern California

Age of item: 4-5 months

Bought new or previously owned: Purchased used, original owner had it for one week

Damage to item: finger bones have all snapped but all major fingers can still be posed (from photos, the finger bones are just thin wires that are fairly weak), tearing on bottom of both feet and on palms and wrists by original owner, 7 inch scar on right hip from opening it to loosen the hip joint (the left was also loosened, but when I closed that side the repair is invisible, very clean), thin scar on top of right shoulder from opening it up to loosen the joint, tear on bottom of anal opening, light wearing on the sides of the nipples

Repairs made: All damages have been repaired with silpoxy and cleaned up as much as possible where I could; only the anal tear was not repaired though it hasn't gotten any worse over the last two months

Modifications: Vaginal insert glued into cavity with silpoxy to make a built-in but removed it later on leaving behind the outer lips (leaving it like this makes the entrance a bit tighter and much harder to tear), both hip joints loosened so the legs can move freely (makes sex feel really nice), joint in right shoulder loosened so flapping motion is smooth.

Other Notes: The neck creaks a little when adjusting side to side, some photos were enhanced to show detail on the damaged portion that were repaired and will not show up as dark or ugly as shown (contrast turned up to show outline detail mainly). No insert is included with the doll so you'll need to buy another one

DO NOT use TPE inserts in this doll. Only buy silicone inserts or buy a direct replacement insert from DS.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asking price is only $2000 USD and includes shipping in the continental US. Payment is accepted through Paypal only, shipping will be handled by UPS.

Ships from California in the original box and sleeping bag. The outer portion of the box will be reinforced by wrapping it with clear tape, and the doll will by completely encased in bubble wrap so it arrives with no extra shipping damages from poor packing.

I have sold many dolls on the forum over the years without any problems with shipping (silicone, TPE, plush, international). Your doll will be carefully washed and powdered, then packed and the wrapped box tested for sturdiness before being shipped out.

Sale includes the doll, head, two wigs (the short one shown and a long blonde one), a set of satin long gloves in white, new set of sheer stockings, a pink nightgown, tongue piece, and vaginal cavity plug.

Thanks for stopping by.

- Sate
Attachments
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0001.JPG (2.25 MiB) Viewed 1275 times
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG (2.07 MiB) Viewed 1275 times
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG (1.63 MiB) Viewed 1275 times
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG (2.25 MiB) Viewed 1275 times
DSC_0006.JPG