betterlovedoll.com

Shirley's Sanctuary

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

scopes666

Re: Shirley's Sanctuary

Post by scopes666 »

Shirley was feeling adventurous today and decided to put on her cute blue & white striped pantsu and thigh-high socks before raiding my manga bookcases. She was on a quest of finding something good to read.
Blue Striped Pantsu (1).jpg
What's this? She found something! But..... "Girls liking girls? This is highly inappropriate, mister! How can you own such a thing?", she said, and immediately placed Citrus back on the shelf while scowling me. I remained poker face as she moved on and kept searching through the rows of manga.
Blue Striped Pantsu (2).jpg
Something caught her eye. "That one! That one! Attack on Titan! I've heard of this one and it sounds like it's really, really good!", she shouted while simultaneously grabbing the book. She then ran back into my bedroom and dived onto the bed.
Blue Striped Pantsu (3).jpg
Flipping though the pages, she was instantly hooked :)
Blue Striped Pantsu (4).jpg
This is exactly what she was looking for!
Blue Striped Pantsu (5).jpg
And this was exactly what I was looking for.
Blue Striped Pantsu (6).jpg
I, too, was hooked.
Blue Striped Pantsu (7).jpg
Seeing her enjoying her time put a smile on my face. We spent the rest of the night reading about the Scout Regiment and their struggle to defend Wall Maria against the endless onslaught of Titans.
Blue Striped Pantsu (8).jpg
Today was a good day. Shirley enjoyed the book, while I enjoyed her company :)
Blue Striped Pantsu (9).jpg
I look forward to spending more time with her and doing more things that make her happy.
Treat your girls right and they'll treat you right, gentlemen :)

EDIT: By popular demand, I will also include information regarding the outfit of each photo shoot so that others in here can get some helpful information for their dolls. Remember, Shirley is is a WM 140cm D-cup I got from SRSD which does include a very thorough size chart.

SRSD Vendor link to Shirley and her dimensions

Panties: Amazon.ca link (they fit perfect!)

Thigh-highs: Amazon.ca link (they too fit perfect!)

T-shirt: Aéropostale XS shirt I got from the thrift store. It may have shrunk a little bit in the wash. But it fits her perfectly other than the fact that it's a tad too long. But I rolled it up at the bottom to help show her mid-section. I also used a large binder clip to hold it tight (I rotated the binder clip's position for each photo to make sure it's hidden from the camera's view).

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

scopes666 wrote:
I, too, was hooked.
YEAHHHHHHH buddy I'll bet you were hooked. Those super cute panties and socks.

Impressive collection, btw. The organization satiates my OCD, lol.

I'll have to live vicariously through you guys for a week while I'm away from my girls on business.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Its called Hentai and its art!

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Tybalt wrote:
Its called Hentai and its art!
HAHAHAHA :D :D :D

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Hi scopes.
Shirley is a real cutie. I love this shot.....

You mention your have picked up lots of clothes.
It would be great to add a quick note to the photoshoot saying where you purchased it, the size, and a link.
Many here have similar sized dolls and are always on the lookout for nice clothes that fit well.

Thanks,
Keep up the good work,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

@Tybalt lmao, I love that scene. Hentai truly is art! I will defend this to the death! Hentai is Love, Hentai is Life.

@scooter_ca great idea! I will make sure to provide this info on my current and future posts as it will help fellow doll lovers here find nicely fitting clothes for their girls!

I've already updated my last album (Blue/White Striped Panties + Thigh-Highs) above with information regarding the outfit.

As for the first album I posted of the White Dress with White Thigh-Highs, it seems I cannot edit it (too much time passed by?). So I will just provide this information here:
DSC_0228v2.jpg
White Dress: I really wish I could provide more info on this, but it was just a dress I found at a thrift store. Not much information on the tag other than "ROSS DOMINI SAC / RUC: 20543199240 / TALLA UNICA / a bunch of other information which I believe googling will just result in a wild goose chase (if you really want I'll take a photo of the tag, just let me know", all in Spanish (It's made of cotton because I had to google "100% Algodon"), and made in Columbia.

White Thigh-Highs: Amazon.ca link
It's the White Garter Belt + Thigh-Highs of size "Fits for High 5-6', Weight 90-135lbs". I didn't have the Garter Belt on in the photoshoot because the snaps on the Belt that connect the Garter's straps to the Thigh-Highs broke when I tried putting them on for the first time, so I had to superglue them as a fix. I will test out the Garter Belt another time, but the White Thigh-Highs fit perfect!

Remember, Shirley is is a WM 140cm D-cup I got from SRSD which does include a very thorough size chart.

SRSD Vendor link to Shirley and her dimensions

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Shirley is beautiful! I love the first portrait shot of her with her head down. Adorable!

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

@Broven I hope you're referring to this one:
DSC_0231v2.jpg
Because I absolutely love this shot of her. She just looks so cute and innocent (which she really is, I swear!). I do have a few more portrait shots from this shoot but I don't feel they turned out as great as this one, which is why I chose to omit them. I could post them if you'd like to see.

Anyways, I have more photoshoots planned with new outfits for Shirley and she's looking forward to trying them out while posing for the camera! I hope to have the next shoot posted here by this weekend. So stay tuned, 'cuz Shirley wants to show you what she's got!

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

scopes666 wrote:@Broven I hope you're referring to this one:
DSC_0231v2.jpg
Because I absolutely love this shot of her. She just looks so cute and innocent (which she really is, I swear!). I do have a few more portrait shots from this shoot but I don't feel they turned out as great as this one, which is why I chose to omit them. I could post them if you'd like to see.

Anyways, I have more photoshoots planned with new outfits for Shirley and she's looking forward to trying them out while posing for the camera! I hope to have the next shoot posted here by this weekend. So stay tuned, 'cuz Shirley wants to show you what she's got!
That's the one! :) Innocent is the exact word I was searching for.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

Shirley got a new pair of shoes to match her pink striped panties and wanted to show them off. I was really busy that day but how could I say no?
Curtain Oomphies (1).jpg
Curtain Oomphies (2).jpg
Curtain Oomphies (3).jpg
Curtain Oomphies (4).jpg
Curtain Oomphies (5).jpg
Curtain Oomphies (6).jpg
Curtain Oomphies (7).jpg
Curtain Oomphies (8).jpg
Curtain Oomphies (9).jpg
Panties: Amazon.ca link (they fit perfect!)

Top: Just some top I found at the thrift store. "U2B" brand, size S.

Shoes: Oomphies Girl's Madison, Size 4 (I got these from SEARS, they fit perfect).

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Damn son, Shirley has that perfect blend of cute and sexy! She looks great in all of her pictures, but this one! #Winning!
Curtain Oomphies (2).jpg
Curtain Oomphies (2).jpg (610.59 KiB) Viewed 1568 times
In other news,

Paz went on ahead and ordered her and Shirley something to commemorate their journey together. Paz's is the best side and Shirley's is the friend side. It also has a compass and a pendant that reads. "No matter where." Fitting, considering the special bond they share. Not sure how we'll get it over to ya, but PM me a method your comfortable with and we'll send it if you want.
Shirley's.jpg
Shirley's.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 1568 times
Paz's.jpg
Paz's.jpg (2.45 MiB) Viewed 1568 times
For those who don't know, Shirley and Paz were ordered within hours of each other, completed on the same day, shipped on the same day from the same location, made the same tracking stops, and were delivered on the same day. So its likely they met before we did.

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

I just showed Shirley your message about how Paz wants to send her a friendship present... and Shirley is so ecstatic! This put the biggest smile on her face I've yet seen :).

She really wanted to post a picture reply just now, but unfortunately she is currently out of commission for the night (It's time for her monthly wash + oiling + powdering). She will get back to Paz as soon as she is back in operation!

The fact that there are 2 parts to the puzzle reminded Shirley of one of her beloved childhood movies that also had a similar element. Maybe you're familiar with it, have a look:

I'm sure Paz & Shirley are already the best of friends as they've known each other longer than we have. But this will bring them even closer together! Shirley will contact Paz very soon via PM in order to get this friendship charm! She can't wait <3 !

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

She is one of my favorite dolls. I envy you!
Congrats!!!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Awesome pics Scopes! I also have a #56 head and its amazing how different it can look by hair, make-up, skin tone. Congratulations on your purchase and enjoy the hell out of her!

-DD27

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

Endless War wrote:Paz went on ahead and ordered her and Shirley something to commemorate their journey together. Paz's is the best side and Shirley's is the friend side. It also has a compass and a pendant that reads. "No matter where." Fitting, considering the special bond they share. Not sure how we'll get it over to ya, but PM me a method your comfortable with and we'll send it if you want.
Shirley%27s v2.jpg
Paz%27s v2.jpg
For those who don't know, Shirley and Paz were ordered within hours of each other, completed on the same day, shipped on the same day from the same location, made the same tracking stops, and were delivered on the same day. So its likely they met before we did.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DSC_0319v2.jpg
DSC_0322v2.jpg
Shirley was so excited when I told her Paz sent her a little surprise in the mail. She couldn't believe her eyes when she opened the box and saw her friendship necklace.
Shirley and Paz are eternally bound together. They have a special relationship because, as the necklaces say: No matter where. Best... Friends. :)
Now Shirley's eager to show her love for Paz, so keep an eye out ;)
DSC_0309v2.jpg
DSC_0323v2.jpg
Shirley right now is just lounging around on the couch proudly wearing her new charm (it's her first piece of jewelry!)
Paz is constantly on her mind now...

INFORMATIONS