betterlovedoll.com

Natasha 140 WM - by Tiriaq

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Natasha 140 WM - by Tiriaq

Post by Tiriaq »

Here is another work of mine for free. It's -postersize-! I'm going to ask for some help on clothes etc. I've done a lot of investment so far, but I believe I can do much more if I'm getting a little help. Please visit: https://www.patreon.com/tiriaq
It's not finished because I need to add vid content, help and tips in there but I'm sorting out how to do it and what kind of hardware to use for the recording etc. See if it works, I'd love to see a few test donations ^^
All my photos have always been completely free, the hours of work editing, photographing, collecting clothes and much more but right now it will take months before I'm financially recovered and there will be little themes for me to photograph meanwhile and then it takes a lot of months making the collections complete for Natasha to wear. Chihiro and all the other girls are also up for asignments, hope you can help a little. Thanks!
T.

Tiriaq
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Natasha 140 WM - by Tiriaq

Post by Tiriaq »

Do you know some of those streetshows and you've been watching, but when that hat comes to collect some money people can't run away quick enough - lol

INFORMATIONS