betterlovedoll.com

Agent A 168/E USTPE - Operation 'Deep Crack' - Yoga Session

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Agent D

Agent A 168/E USTPE - Operation 'Deep Crack' - Yoga Session

Post by Agent D »

So my Agent A arrived last week and I finally got a few minutes to get her together, test fit some clothing, and take a few photos. I wasn’t sure what to expect with the USTPE but overall it’s very, very wonderful to feel and moves (jiggles) very close to an RG. There is a whopping big downside, as has been discussed here many times, it’s VERY easy puncture the skin on her joints, especially when lifting. I would also say (in regards to a full-size gal) there is virtually no way they are going to stand on their own without inflicting serious damage to the feet. Agent A also has stress tears on either side of the vagina, which could easily happen by spreading her knees too far apart. I was ready to buy a 100cm USTPE gal to experience the softness, but several Vendors talked me out of it. Having seen this gal, I believe a 100cm USTPE girl is probably pretty safe IF you have experience with dolls and are careful about limiting their range of motion.

First off, yes, her butt is pretty flat from laying in the box for the better part of a month. The good news is, her breasts are seriously bouncy and a joy to play with. :-) After just a couple hours with her back supported on the yoga mat her butt did start to round out a tiny bit. The USTPE material is SO soft and malleable that I’m pretty sure a ‘shaping’ hip and butt girdle could work her booty into shape.

Second, I know it’s been said many times here, but a full-size gal at all of 90 pounds is a serious amount of work. I’m a fairly fit guy, but this photoshoot was a redonculous amount of effort. The only way I would recommend such a heavy gal is if you’re a young stud with a strong back, an older athlete in good shape, or you pretty much only plan to lay her down in bed. :-)

Now, on to the good stuff. Agent A had previous damage to her (private areas), due to the former owner changing her from a built-in to a removable. For me this was a benefit toward my quest for a ‘deep crack’ (and thigh gap) beauty. Her thighs are pretty big so I’m going to need some ‘thigh slimming’ stockings to get there on that one. However, her booty crack and camel toe, oh baby, now we’re talking….

I chose yoga for her first session as I do Yoga almost daily and, well, yoga pants on nearly all females are just pure sublime goodness IMO. :-) So here’s my initial photoshoot to wet your whistle.
IMG_2134.JPG
IMG_2134.JPG (1.16 MiB) Viewed 7414 times
IMG_2136.JPG
IMG_2136.JPG (1.64 MiB) Viewed 7414 times
IMG_2137.JPG
IMG_2137.JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 7414 times
IMG_2138.JPG
IMG_2138.JPG (1.45 MiB) Viewed 7414 times
IMG_2143.JPG
IMG_2143.JPG (1.41 MiB) Viewed 7414 times
IMG_2146.JPG
IMG_2146.JPG (1.51 MiB) Viewed 7414 times
IMG_2150.JPG
IMG_2150.JPG (1.54 MiB) Viewed 7414 times

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Agent A 168/E USTPE - Operation 'Deep Crack' - Yoga Sess

Post by carlys_guy »

welcome agent Ahope you enjoy your time here on the forum and in your new home.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

I have the 168/E with the standard TPE composition; I like the standard for the body overall, because it feels like toned muscle.... but would have loved to have gotten the breasts done in the USTPE.

Hard to tell from the pictures, but doesn't look like Agent A has the stand-up foot option. That would definitely be rough on the feet. With the stand-up foot option, the normal TPE holds up fairly well; but I'm also very careful with the feet and hands. I'm strong enough to maneuver her around and set her down on her feet very controlled and deliberately. The reason I opted not to go with the USTPE was that I was afraid her arms and legs would feel flabby.... would like to know your thoughts. (It's the one bad thing about not having local stores to walk into, and be able to see and feel the differences - as everyone's perceptions are subjective).

She looks great, and I'll be waiting to see and hear more about her!

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Greetings Tim1111-
Thanks for the comparative info. You're correct, Agent A does NOT have the standing foot option. That would help with avoiding damage to the feet while standing. But as no doubt you've experienced, standing with this much weight is just plain tough on TPE, and even more so on USTPE.
Her arms and thighs do not feel 'flabby' at all, they are fairly large but taught. My former wife was 5'8" and anywhere between 150# and 250#. The point being, If Agent A were an RG she would most likely be about 170-180#. The difference being, (US)TPE is more fungible in that you can 'move it' within reason to where you want it to be. When I pulled Agent A out of the box, she had a totally flat butt, but really large 'love handles'. :-) In the few hours I worked with her, I was able to reshape some of that hip mass back to her her booty.
If I were starting out with only one gal - A full-size USTPE woman would be a HUGE challenge to deal with, and would most likely result in great disappointment in her expected proportions, durability and ability to move around. So I would NOT recommend this combination. For me, assuming I don't pull my back out or get a hernia moving her around, oh the fun we're going to have! :-)

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

That's great info, Agent D, Thanks!

Presuming that the USTPE will start returning to form now that she's out of the box, I can say that she was produced with very shapely curves.... I've never been a butt person myself (meaning I've never been attracted to "big butts"), mine has a really cute round butt. I included a couple of pictures of what mine looked like right out of the box, to help you better visualize how she was originally designed in trying to get yours back into shape. Based upon her height and dimensions, if she were a real flesh & bone woman, I'd put her weight between 120 and 130 lbs.

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Greetings Tim1111 - Thanks for the photos - lovely lady!. I've never been a 'breast' guy (all my others gals are B-C Cup, but the USTPE breasts are quite realistic and I am enjoying 'working' with them. :-) When she's laying flat and breasts bare, they pretty much flatten out like an RG. But you can push her arms together and form all that goodness into a super sexy shape.
Flat(er) and pushed up comparison -

Now then, on to find some shapewear, and Motrin...

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

Agent D wrote:the USTPE breasts are quite realistic and I am enjoying 'working' with them. :-) When she's laying flat and breasts bare, they pretty much flatten out like an RG. But you can push her arms together and form all that goodness into a super sexy shape.
Once they master the art of combining regular TPE and USTPE on the same doll, it's going to be amazing! I spoke with my vendor, and they said having USTPE options for the breasts is in the R&D phase, but won't me available to the public for some time..... Now I'm looking forward to it! That's always been my one disappointment is how firm the breasts are on dolls. It will make shopping for lingerie, corsets, and bras a heck of a lot easier when the breasts will actually conform to the attire like a RG's!

Thanks for the feedback, Agent D.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello Agent D,

Hmm, very nice. I agree, yoga pants look good on women. I know at least two girls who would be very interested in sharing a yoga session with Agent A. You don't happen to live in the chinese subburb of Megalopolis by chance? Ha, ha!

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

She is so flexible and pretty. Congrats
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Thank you Samara - But don't think I've neglected Lin and Sandra. Lin and Veruca are about to do a Yoga addition to my Camping and deeper thoughts thread. Hope you're doing well and your knee is better.
D.

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

I had a number of people ask about the breasts in USTPE. So I'll try to illustrate some of the 'benefits' here ---

As you can see, they lay fairly 'flat' when unsupported.
IMG_2207.JPG
IMG_2207.JPG (1.29 MiB) Viewed 7110 times
But with just her arms folded they are quite delicious. :-)
IMG_2210.JPG
IMG_2210.JPG (1.21 MiB) Viewed 7110 times
I made a quick GIF to kind of illustrate the bounciness.
anigif.gif
anigif.gif (4.09 MiB) Viewed 7110 times
Hope this helps.

<Added>

So do the benefits of USTPE out weigh the negatives? Well, basically depends on what you're going to use your gal for. I really only do photos with this gal so I'm not too concerned about a skin puncture here or there, and a stress tear. I can patch those and cover with clothing, a bracelet, etc. And those things ARE going to happen with this softer material. George at XS AND Jeff BCD talked me out of the 100CM gal in this material. I'm sure they've received all manner of complaints from people about the material just not holding up - or more likely - being damaged in shipping. And indeed my gal when shipped to the original owner was stood on end at some point and her feet are pretty dorked up. If she had been stood on the other end, it would surely messed up her neck. I had a reliable (contract) shipper who I knew could lay it flat the entire trip. So I only ended up with the flat butt. If she had been laying face down the whole trip I can only imagine her breasts would (still) look like two giant dinner plates and that would have really sucked...

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Ohhhh yes. Yoga ass crack. Ohh yes yes yes.....:)

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Greetings -
A few more follow up pics by request. Note, I really don't do explicit nude photos. But these will give you a good idea of range of motion. And oh, the 'thong' photos - that by itself was worth the effort!
IMG_2296.JPG
IMG_2296.JPG (1.13 MiB) Viewed 6966 times
IMG_2298.JPG
IMG_2298.JPG (1.26 MiB) Viewed 6966 times
IMG_2300.JPG
IMG_2300.JPG (945.68 KiB) Viewed 6966 times
IMG_2302.JPG
IMG_2302.JPG (1.43 MiB) Viewed 6966 times
IMG_2304.JPG
IMG_2304.JPG (1.12 MiB) Viewed 6966 times
IMG_2305.JPG
IMG_2305.JPG (982.09 KiB) Viewed 6966 times
IMG_2307.JPG
IMG_2307.JPG (1.08 MiB) Viewed 6966 times
Oh man, I just never get tired of looking at that booty! :-)

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Wow she is sexy as Hell Congrats hope to see more of her ~!!
:glou:
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

INFORMATIONS