betterlovedoll.com

Hershey 2017

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: Hershey 2017

Post by deerman »

Thank You Irish Girl for being part of the meet and your contributions! :D much much fun! Indeed :D

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

that pic of Kwench and Airrie with out the stands is so realistic you would swear they were real girls having a chat thanks for posting.

carlys_guy

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Swan wrote:Great shots Dodgeman!
When did you take this shot of Kwench & Airrie :!: Love It!
Think Kwench is saying "Give it Back" Airrie is Saying " What? I don't have it"
All we have to do is figure out what "it" is :lol:
Ah Ha, I shot that one when you were not looking! :lol: :D Just kidding man, Begog posed Kwench with Airrie and I shot that one just as he finished while I was shooting around the room and it IS a good one for sure! :mrgreen:

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

It was awesome seeing everyone this year. New friends and friends from last year as well. We were short a few friends but that is ok too. We hope to see our friends old and new at next years meet! All of you are first class! Entertaining people!
Meery meet
Merry part
And mery meet again.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

deerman wrote:Thank you dodgeman! :D Some great shots Beautiful dolls :whistle:
You are welcome there Sir! :D I shoot photos in High Resolution and many of the last shots are Cropped closeups of the master shots that are much bigger. Some shots had 3 to 5 dolls in them and after making a copy, I cropped in close on one particular area to make an entire new photo! You have to shoot High Res to do it without doctoring up a photo with a program like Photoshop. All I use is Microsoft Office 2007 photo viewer that has few simple tools to crop, resize, rotate and adjust brightness, contrast and mid tones if needed which I rarely use that part. It is the easiest program to use for me as I am Photoshop stupid! :lol: :D

Here is an example of what I do. This shot is of Olivia as I shot it except for resizing it to post.
DSC_0124 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0124 - Copy.JPG (411.15 KiB) Viewed 2008 times
Here is a close crop of her left eye from that same shot. It is clear as it is because of shooting High Resolution with a good camera and lens using the right settings. These shots were all shot as Jpegs, not Raw and they are this good. :D
DSC_0124 - Copy (2).JPG
DSC_0124 - Copy (2).JPG (125.09 KiB) Viewed 2008 times

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

TJ_Foxx wrote:Da Jersey Girls love their Dr. Dodge because he helps keep them in good health

Yes, I believe they do there TJ, We got to keep the girls healthy, they are our Sweeties! :angel:

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

:plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt:

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

tongue-O-matic wrote:Great photos dodgeman, it was nice that we had two doc's in the house...You and Samara were hard at work and we didn't even have to use our Obamacare!! :lol: Thank you all for making us feel welcome, we had the best time there, and the setting was perfect. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

irishgirl wrote:WOW Fantastic shots....................... We are so honored to have been allowed to be part of this whole thing and we can't wait til next year! I think we will stay longer and who knows what we might be into by then! hehe.... :plaidskirt: Lexi was happy to meet all of you and is sad she had to leave, but she's already planning next year. Here are a few shots I captured. Sorry they are not pro, but you get the picture! haha....
Nice shots there IG and it was indeed great to meet you and tongue in person and so now I know who I'm speaking with when we speak thru PM's and posts! :thumbs_up: A doll meet is a great way to meet the people that you have fun with here on the forum for sure! Looking forward to the next meet and to meeting more members in person! :D

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Swan wrote:
Kwench & Airrie Freed from stands
Hey, that photo looks great now Swan! :thumbs_up: There were a lot of items to remove from that shot and must have taken a while to do it and get the surrounding area to look natural, Awesome! :mrgreen:

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

tongue-O-matic wrote:
tongue-O-matic wrote:Great photos dodgeman, it was nice that we had two doc's in the house...You and Samara were hard at work and we didn't even have to use our Obamacare!! :lol: Thank you all for making us feel welcome, we had the best time there, and the setting was perfect. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thanks Tongue, you are welcome there Sir! :D Yes Sam and I did some work around the room to help out for sure! We need doll Docs to keep the ladies healthy! :D

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

dodgeman wrote:
tongue-O-matic wrote:
Thanks Tongue, you are welcome there Sir! :D Yes Sam and I did some work around the room to help out for sure! We need doll Docs to keep the ladies healthy! :D
You got that right, dodgeman....Lexi has the best doctors!! She gets better care than I do. haha :wink:

ILoveCoffee

Post by ILoveCoffee »

dodgeman wrote: All I use is Microsoft Office 2007 photo viewer that has few simple tools to crop, resize, rotate and adjust brightness, contrast and mid tones if needed which I rarely use that part. It is the easiest program to use for me as I am Photoshop stupid! :lol: :D
I am glad to see that someone else is photoshop stupid like myself! I use MS Office 2010 Picture Manager. I tried using photoshop a little, but found it very frustrating.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Coffee
  • Sanae
  • RLSD 140 D
  • #33 Head
  • Brown MannequinFan Eyes (or Deep Blue or Deep Green or Light Green or "Mia" Green or Light Blue)
  • Auburn Hair (#10), but several more wigs
  • Medium Skin Tone
  • French Manicure Nails
  • Stand up Feet w/ MF screw caps
Visit Sanae's Doll Album at http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14809
Proud member of the Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force since 2017.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

dodgeman wrote:
Swan wrote:
Kwench & Airrie Freed from stands
Hey, that photo looks great now Swan! :thumbs_up: There were a lot of items to remove from that shot and must have taken a while to do it and get the surrounding area to look natural, Awesome! :mrgreen:
Damn, I'm liking that! :thumbs_up: Great work, Swan and Dodgeman!

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

ILoveCoffee wrote:
dodgeman wrote: All I use is Microsoft Office 2007 photo viewer that has few simple tools to crop, resize, rotate and adjust brightness, contrast and mid tones if needed which I rarely use that part. It is the easiest program to use for me as I am Photoshop stupid! :lol: :D
I am glad to see that someone else is photoshop stupid like myself! I use MS Office 2010 Picture Manager. I tried using photoshop a little, but found it very frustrating.
Here Here there Sir, I agree wholeheartedly with you on that statement for sure as I have the same issues. :thumbs_up: I have PS elements 11 and 12 and they won't even recognise the files from my D5300 either raw or Jpeg without going to Adobe and paying for an upgrade of some kind so I set them aside, too much trouble. I have Gimp but, never loaded it on the computer. I am not a computer wizard as I don't need or use them in my daily job or side work so I am not well versed in the various programs and I am a Johnny come lately in the computer arena. :whistle: :?

INFORMATIONS