betterlovedoll.com

Isabelle

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

STARSCREAM
Active Poster
Active Poster

Isabelle

Post by STARSCREAM »

Or Izzy To her friends.
Apologies for the quality of the pics, I dont have a proper camera, yet, so I've had to use my phone.
As you can tell Im not great at photography, or hair styling, but I'm sure I'l get there with practice.
Anyhoo, enough waffling, meet my girl.
2017-01-30 19.10.46.jpg
2017-01-30 19.10.46.jpg (2.7 MiB) Viewed 2819 times
2017-01-30 19.11.57.jpg
2017-01-30 19.11.57.jpg (2.68 MiB) Viewed 2819 times
2017-01-30 19.17.49.jpg
2017-01-30 19.17.49.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 2819 times
2017-01-30 19.27.19.jpg
2017-01-30 19.27.19.jpg (2.29 MiB) Viewed 2819 times
2017-01-30 19.42.11.jpg
2017-01-30 19.42.11.jpg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 2819 times
We'll continue practicing, and I'l update the thread as we hopefully improve.

:D
STARSCREAM likes - Cars, BMX's, Metal and Punk, Sci Fi and Horror Movies (particularly Japanese), Anime and Pizza.

Izzy likes - Music (Babymetal and Band Maid are current faves), Cats and Cuddles at bedtime.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Isabelle

Post by carlys_guy »

welcome isabelle hope you enjoy your time here on the forum and in your new home,

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy

Jenny_D
Doll
Doll

Post by Jenny_D »

OMG! Izzy!... you gorgeous thang, You!

Smoochies, Pokes & Gropes!

Grats on your new home... hope your travel time was to a minimum and uneventful compared to mine.
**Be sure to have your Guy get you your own DOLL Account so you can Join all of us in DOLL'S ALIVE.

Jennifer sends Smoochies too!
Attachments
DSCN0125.JPG
DSCN0125.JPG (202.92 KiB) Viewed 2793 times

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

STARSCREAM wrote:We'll continue practicing, and I'l update the thread as we hopefully improve.
You're doing just fine, Starscream. She's very pretty. Just watch out for her fingers when posing as they're fragile. :thumbs_up:

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Oooo, very nice. She's a cutie. Congrats Starscream!
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Izzy is quite beautiful and your photos are actually pretty good. She's nicely posed. Thanks for sharing!
My Doll Album is here!

symmes

Post by symmes »

I hope you and Isabelle enjoy each others' company, Starscream. I'm also just starting out with my Erin.

Concerning photos, a high-end camera doesn't guarantee good results. Reading up on photography, and especially portraiture, will help, along with practice. Unfortunately, I don't have any URLs handy. (Most of my photography is non-portraiture, and I learned before this new-fangled internet thing came along. I'm still trying to get my mid-range digital camera to do what I could easily do with my all-manual film cameras!)

jibjibjub

Post by jibjibjub »

You are doing great so far. Keep the practice and pictures coming. We won't complain. :D
WM 163 with #74 Head - Sierra Summers
above body with YL "Viola" Head - November Summers
...ordered from the fine folks at Booty Call Dolls

STARSCREAM
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by STARSCREAM »

You're all very kind, and I think you've made Izzy blush.
I've been having a quick look on ebay and I should be able to pick up a second hand dslr for under £100 (approx $125), which should allow me more control over pictures than my phone. I'll have a scour of the net to read up on how to get some good results, plus any hints or tips from you guys will be warmly welcomed.

Here are a couple more pics from last week just after she arrived.
2017-01-22 14.04.09.jpg
2017-01-22 14.04.09.jpg (861.9 KiB) Viewed 2657 times
2017-01-22 14.29.41.jpg
2017-01-22 14.29.41.jpg (2.32 MiB) Viewed 2657 times
STARSCREAM likes - Cars, BMX's, Metal and Punk, Sci Fi and Horror Movies (particularly Japanese), Anime and Pizza.

Izzy likes - Music (Babymetal and Band Maid are current faves), Cats and Cuddles at bedtime.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

pics look good as is you may be better off saving your money and buying an inexpensive point and shoot digital a lot of bad deals on ebay.

carlys_guy

STARSCREAM
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by STARSCREAM »

carlys_guy wrote:you may be better off saving your money and buying an inexpensive point and shoot digital
I hadn't thought of that, when I think digital camera I automatically think dslr.
I'll have another look to see whats available.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

check your local stores for sales something simalar to walmart or target in the US. some point and shoots run around the same price new as the one on ebay and you won't get scammed. ask some of the UK members what they use and where they got it.

carlys_guy

symmes

Post by symmes »

Another point is that, if you don't know much about photography, you might not know what kind of DSLR would work best for you. The jump from a cellphone camera to a DSLR is a big one, and going to something intermediate in price, complexity, and capability may be worthwhile to give you experience and understanding enough to know what to get in a DSLR, should you eventually decide to go that route.

If you're confident that you want to go deeper into photography and want a DSLR, you might want to ask friends what they own or like, or join a photography forum to learn about the different mount types, brands, and models.

STARSCREAM
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by STARSCREAM »

Thanks for that advice fellas, taken on board.
A point and shoot does seem like the best option. There's a couple of electronics stores here in the UK that I can have a look at, and the supermarket ASDA (which is part of the walmart family) could be a good bet.

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

She is lovely Image.

And she has some great outfits too 8O

Lily
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

INFORMATIONS