betterlovedoll.com

My teddy bear wont talk to me...

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

My teddy bear wont talk to me...

Post by OlmanOz »

I'm very upset..! Since my teddy bear found out I ordered my first TPE doll, he has stopped talking to me....
look at his face.. he looks sad and worried...look at his ear turned down. he might be depressed??
20161028_214255.jpg
20161028_214255.jpg (838.94 KiB) Viewed 13426 times
My guess is that once she arrives in a few weeks he might change his attitude and want to cuddle her himself...! so hopefully he will "perk up".
Does any one else have issues with their pets and teddies etc getting jealous??
lets hear your stories and see your pictures??

OlmanOz
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: My teddy bear wont talk to me...

Post by Begog »

He is totally fucked when that TPE whore arrives. He might as well self-terminate.

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

I have a year old Aussie/Lab mix and I am hoping he will accept our new roommate! Huey sleeps in my bed most of the time so Anya and I will have our own bedroom as to avoid dog hair and him wanting to use her as a chew toy! After 6 months, he still hasn't taken to my outdoor, mouse-catching cat and I assume Anya might receive the same treatment! We'll see....

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hey OlmanOz, he looks just like me after a few hours of online dating! :D But I think he will perk up after meeting your new lady. They may even run away together! 8O
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

IMG_7363.JPG
IMG_7363.JPG (103.66 KiB) Viewed 13398 times
IMG_7383.JPG
IMG_7383.JPG (104.08 KiB) Viewed 13398 times
Doll love teddies and teddies love dolls (or in my girls case, Apes)

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Anglian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anglian »

Hi Olmanoz.

Big Ted was recently introduced to my Sarah - a DS 158 and seems to have taken it ok see this link.......
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 3&start=90

Anglian

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I may soon be in a similar situation with my TPE doll as I was thinking about getting a Teddy Babe. Hopefully they will get along. Hopefully my TPE lady won't be looking at me like, "Hell no! You ain't bringing that plushy beotch into my house!" While the Teddy Babe will be like, "You better tell that TPE slut to check herself before I knock her ass back to the trailer park!" Since they are so different, maybe they won't be directly competing with each other. But then again, they may end up liking each other TOO much! 8O They may get drunk and decide to explore their sexuality and decide that they like each other more than ME! 8O So poor Stewie will end up sitting there fapping all by his lonesome while the girls are doing their own thing. :( Only time will tell. :whistle:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Wow, a few mixed comments there... Thanks for your contributions.

I don't think teddy will need to self terminate Mr Begog. We had a sit down one on one. He told me that life would never get bad enough to want to "self terminate", there is always sun shine around the corner, so he is keeping a positive attitude. He understands my needs and recognizes he a bit small to cuddle me all night without being squashed..... I promised him he can snuggle with her whenever he wants and I wont ignore him... so we are cool now.

thanks for your story Chudking77, Id be worried about Anya being chewed and tooth puncture marks too if i was you. Anya, that's a nice German name is it not?.

Hi Stewie, sounds like online dating is rough?? I have not done that for years so I cant help you on that one. maybe try rubbing a tub of Vaseline or baby oil on yourself as well as your doll might help...??? :lol: Ill be sure to lock the doors so ted cant run away with my new lady for the first few days, just incase, but I'm sure she will be very happy in her new home.She will be treated very well.!
As far as your new lady causing a commotion in the house i don't think that will last. Once all three of you cuddle up together and realize how good it feels to snuggle you wont be left on your own in the corner fappin...!

Hello Karrot....OMGyour lady is cute. thanks. I love that pic IMG_7383.JPG you posted.. Fantastic. you really captured them well. Hope they don't get up to to much "monkey business" when your not around. Man she is cute....what type of doll is she??

G-day Anglian, that's a sweet lady you got too..... I'm getting really jealous right now reading this post , but it wont be long before my first lady arrives. Ted looks like he is very comfy siting up on her chest nestled between her Boobies. I bet he never wants to move. If I'm not mistaken he looks like he has been a valued member of your family for quite some time??

Cheers OlmanOz
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Begog wrote:He is totally fucked when that TPE whore arrives. He might as well self-terminate.
ROFL @ BEGOG :lol: :lol: :lol: ...gee you can be a bit of a dick head sometimes 8O .... but in a funny way for those that know you..... :wink:

What he does not divolge OldmanOz...is that his own teddy bear was first devoured by Kwench..she is ravenous ...but has since replaced said bear with his 155 cm WM Vema, Mileena and Jotti...to cover for the snuggles...as Kwench keeps him in the latex gimp suit when not required for servicing.... :lol:

...and then he has the mini bitches too....so do not worry bloke...your bear will come around....heck...even HRH Lilith still snuggles the body pillow when I am out and about so there is more than ample room for the snuggly cuddly ones 8)

..and I am a fan of the head #61 African american..especially with the green eyes...hard to find outside of RLSDs as well...good choice...recomend getting some spectacles too to give her tha t@ UNI look!

Cheers Team Anung :D

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Begog wrote:He is totally fucked when that TPE whore arrives. He might as well self-terminate.
....heck...even HRH Lilith still snuggles the body pillow when I
This is a thing..snuggles are important :wink:
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Get rid of that fluff ball and get her a real Pet! Dragons are more lovable AND you can ride them.
Attachments
DSCN1920.JPG
DSCN1920.JPG (2.09 MiB) Viewed 13363 times
DSCN1940.JPG
DSCN1940.JPG (2.11 MiB) Viewed 13363 times
L✰neR✯nger

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Sure I'd love to get myself a dragon and fly around. It would sure beat the hell out of driving to work or flying on a commercial airline. If someone parked in your spot you could just breathe on their car and Burn it Up....! And youd always be invited to barbecues... 0X
OlmanOz

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

OlmanOz wrote:Sure I'd love to get myself dragon and fly around. It would sure beat the hell out of driving to work or flying on a commercial airline. If someone parked in your spot you could just breathe on their car and Burn it Up....! And youd always be invited to barbecues... 0X
Only problem is they drink to much and sex and eating ( sometimes at the same time 8O ) are all they care about!
Attachments
DSCN1913.JPG
DSCN1913.JPG (1.97 MiB) Viewed 13348 times
L✰neR✯nger

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

She Devil Lilith wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:
....heck...even HRH Lilith still snuggles the body pillow when I
This is a thing..snuggles are important :wink:
Snuggles.... Yeah, right. That TPE whore can out-snuggle Mr. Teddy too - by a mile. I still say that poor bear is going to be kicked to the back burner and forgot about like last week's spam. At least with a doll like Kwench around, termination is quick (pronounced merciful).
:glou:
Kwench64.jpg
Kwench64.jpg (236.22 KiB) Viewed 13349 times
:evilbat:

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Now you have got him all worried about Kwench and vampire women with big teeth bursting through the door. :evilbat: So he has prepared himself. Told me he melted down the fancy teaspoons as well to make some silver tipped bullets for his rifle.
Go teddy. Takes after his ol man. ..!
502.jpg
502.jpg (40.59 KiB) Viewed 13345 times
OlmanOz

INFORMATIONS