betterlovedoll.com

LEXI invites U 2 add your ARTSY PHOTOS!

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: LEXI invites U 2 add your ARTSY PHOTOS!

Post by lilbitlonely »

b-man wrote:Cool pencil sketch sim Emma! Love it. Here's one of Arianna I whipped up tonight before going to bed:
Country Girl Arianna Sketch.jpg
This is a real simple technique, only takes me about ten minutes to whip one of these out 8) . B~M
I would love to know the software/technique you use to create this effect. I used to do something similar with Photoshop, but couldn't quite get the results that you have.

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

Lexi wrote:
izla111 wrote:Summer is almost upon us. Were I live we get an early start to summer. I love seeing the girls in bathing suits but I often forget that I have sunglasses for them also. Here's Tiffany & Diana looking ready to go out to the beach.
IMG_7587 copy.jpg
I imagine us in a cute little beach bungalow in Capitola. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Capitola_CA_-_beach_with_wharf.jpg
WOW SO BEAUTIFUL and LOVE THE CUTSIE NAMES......CC & SWT 8) 8) 8) oops I wrote IG........... I meant hugs Lexi
Thanks Lexi!!! Tiffany, Diana, and Diane sent their love. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DocGrok

Post by DocGrok »

Been playing around with Prisma and FaceApp and happened to make a stunning combination. It's now my Phone Lockscreen Wallpaper. Isn't she lovely?
IMG_2639.JPG
IMG_2639.JPG (403.43 KiB) Viewed 1664 times
Fumiko:Z-ONE 162cm A5

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

DocGrok wrote:Been playing around with Prisma and FaceApp and happened to make a stunning combination. It's now my Phone Lockscreen Wallpaper. Isn't she lovely?
IMG_2639.JPG
WOW, THAT IS LOVELY........... Great work and thanks for adding her here... Pleaseeeeee add as many as you like......... Lexi and the crew love it! :glou: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

b-man
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by b-man »

OK, today I did some film strip montages of the girls of the chateau:
Ari Film Strip.jpg
Ari Film Strip.jpg (283.39 KiB) Viewed 1633 times
Chloe Film Strip02.jpg
Chloe Film Strip02.jpg (531.9 KiB) Viewed 1633 times
Katrina Film Strip01.jpg
Katrina Film Strip01.jpg (264.7 KiB) Viewed 1633 times
I'm waitin' on the shoes for my photo contest idea so I have nothin' better ta do :roll:
"I'm always in bed by eight and home by eleven"-Glen Quagmire

Lexi
Doll
Doll

Post by Lexi »

b-man ...........I'm waitin' on the shoes for my photo contest idea so I have nothin' better ta do ...........end quote

LOL, that made me giggle b-man... you are so talented, I appreciate all your contributions here and your Artsy talent and you make me giggle too. Anyway I know what you mean about waiting. These two have a big secret, and all I know is my present better get here soon. I'm excited to see what I'm getting. All I know is it went to Hongkong the other day. sheesh........Lexi :multi: :multi: :multi:

b-man
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by b-man »

Lexi wrote:b-man ...........I'm waitin' on the shoes for my photo contest idea so I have nothin' better ta do ...........end quote

LOL, that made me giggle b-man... you are so talented, I appreciate all your contributions here and your Artsy talent and you make me giggle too. Anyway I know what you mean about waiting. These two have a big secret, and all I know is my present better get here soon. I'm excited to see what I'm getting. All I know is it went to Hongkong the other day. sheesh........Lexi :multi: :multi: :multi:
I feel ya Lex! The shoes we're waitin' on are coming in from China as well, (China Post to USPS), last scanned Tuesday in San Francisco, the tracking tells me they'll arrive here Monday, (what are they using, covered wagon? I could drive there from here and back in about 2 1/2 days :roll: ). Anyway, I got the costume, (Singapore), and the wig, (China again), so I'm almost ready. I only hope no-one beats me to it :cry:
"I'm always in bed by eight and home by eleven"-Glen Quagmire

DocGrok

Post by DocGrok »

b-man wrote: I feel ya Lex! The shoes we're waitin' on are coming in from China as well, (China Post to USPS), last scanned Tuesday in San Francisco, the tracking tells me they'll arrive here Monday, (what are they using, covered wagon? I could drive there from here and back in about 2 1/2 days :roll: ). Anyway, I got the costume, (Singapore), and the wig, (China again), so I'm almost ready. I only hope no-one beats me to it :cry:
Probably had to wait for extra food and Ammo so they didn't die of dysentery while crossing the ford. Sorry, couldn't resist. Can't wait for the photo shoot B-man!

DocGrok

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

DocGrok wrote:
b-man wrote: I feel ya Lex! The shoes we're waitin' on are coming in from China as well, (China Post to USPS), last scanned Tuesday in San Francisco, the tracking tells me they'll arrive here Monday, (what are they using, covered wagon? I could drive there from here and back in about 2 1/2 days :roll: ). Anyway, I got the costume, (Singapore), and the wig, (China again), so I'm almost ready. I only hope no-one beats me to it :cry:
Probably had to wait for extra food and Ammo so they didn't die of dysentery while crossing the ford. Sorry, couldn't resist. Can't wait for the photo shoot B-man!

DocGrok

That is gonna be exciting and please ALL, join the GIF contest too. I would like to break the entry record.. :haha4: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

DocGrok

Post by DocGrok »

I'll try IG, but Fumiko is being a real lazy bum(even lazier than me, lady after my own heart) She finally changed and just put on real clothes today...at this rate it'll be July before she even starts looking for a job. I'll get on her case as soon as she lets me go from the snuggle fest on the couch (watching Star Wars at the moment).

Cheers,
DocGrok

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

DocGrok wrote:I'll try IG, but Fumiko is being a real lazy bum(even lazier than me, lady after my own heart) She finally changed and just put on real clothes today...at this rate it'll be July before she even starts looking for a job. I'll get on her case as soon as she lets me go from the snuggle fest on the couch (watching Star Wars at the moment).

Cheers,
DocGrok

Oh you just made me giggle giggle............ I think you are so funny and thoughtful .. All you can do is try, and I like Star Wars. 8) 8)

A lazy bum..... yumm :multi: :multi: :multi: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

DocGrok

Post by DocGrok »

Help!
IMG_2659.JPG
IMG_2659.JPG (240.07 KiB) Viewed 1574 times

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

DocGrok wrote:Help!
IMG_2659.JPG
OMG, I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO RESCUE YOU... :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

DocGrok

Post by DocGrok »

She told me to post these pictures, she says she'll let me go and not punish me for telling her to get a job, if I do. The things we do to make our partners happy.
IMG_2657.JPG
IMG_2657.JPG (443.65 KiB) Viewed 1568 times
IMG_2656.JPG
IMG_2656.JPG (382.67 KiB) Viewed 1568 times

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Daria and I recently spent a few days at Niagara Falls.
On the third day it rained heavily.
I like this picture because the auto-focus automatically picked the most beautiful object in the scene.
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

INFORMATIONS