betterlovedoll.com

Photographer of the Month - Call for Entries

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Photographer of the Month - Call for Entries

Post by Bianca »

We decided to replace CoverDoll's in-house 'official' photographer' with a different 'Featured 'Photographer' every month. It is a chance for you to showcase your dolls and your talents. We are hoping to see participation from some of the many talented photographers who have been posting photos.

Submit a sample photo to featuredphotographer@coverdoll.com

Selected entrants will be expected to submit from 8 to 20 photos from an original unpublished shoot.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

blou2blou2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Photographer of the Month - Call for Entries

Post by blou2blou2 »

Cool:)

There is many doll owners that i would love to see in the photographer of the month.

Lately, we've seen several new members, with some beautiful pictures of their dolls, and many members with dolls on order. Great :multi:

PhantomExcalibor
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PhantomExcalibor »

I think that this is an awesome idea! Though I have just recently ordered my RD2, I hope to take lots of photos once she arrives. In my younger years I did a little photography and I look forward to getting back into shooting.

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Hi folks. We'd really like to see some of you talented doll photographers featured in CoverDoll.

We were hoping to get enough response to make this a regular feature, but as of now we do not have a submittal for our April Coverdoll :(

Any takers? Please PM me.

xxxooo,
Bianca
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

I think thats great,I see alot of beautiful photo's that members take. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :multi: :multi:

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Y'know, that's kinda cool. However, do the contents of the photoshoot have to be completely "unpublished" If I were to take a whole bunch of different photos for this month's photo challenge, for example, could I use the rest of images that were not used for my challenge entry for this CoverDoll thingie?
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Szalinski wrote:Y'know, that's kinda cool. However, do the contents of the photoshoot have to be completely "unpublished" If I were to take a whole bunch of different photos for this month's photo challenge, for example, could I use the rest of images that were not used for my challenge entry for this CoverDoll thingie?
Sorry Szalinski, but that is our current criteria. regardless, I had to pull a shoot I did with Bianca in October at the UK meet in order to meet our publication date.

But we'd love to feature you next month if you can come up with a shoot. Perhaps you can do one at the Hershey meet ;)
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Paul_a

Post by Paul_a »

Does it have to be only 'Love Dolls' in the strict sence of that discription - and I know, accept and have NO problem that that's the name and overall purpose of The Love Doll Forum or can the 'Love' bit also encompass the loved from afar sort of love. Simply loving dolls for their aesthetic beauty?

Hope this doesn't offend anyone. I don't want to change anything here, I love it and I'm honestly just asking....

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Paul_a wrote:Does it have to be only 'Love Dolls' in the strict sence of that discription - and I know, accept and have NO problem that that's the name and overall purpose of The Love Doll Forum or can the 'Love' bit also encompass the loved from afar sort of love. Simply loving dolls for their aesthetic beauty?

Hope this doesn't offend anyone. I don't want to change anything here, I love it and I'm honestly just asking....
Oops, sorry for not answering your question earlier :oops:
This month CoverDoll proofs it's not only love dolls in the strict sense, as this month's CoverDoll is Rosaleintje a ScoonimDoll, an erotic miniature doll but with 30cm not sexual functional. But she's really hot!

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

I’m keen….as always❤️❤️

EasWesNJess

Post by EasWesNJess »

I love this opportunity to see my doll on Coverdoll!! I need to work on this!
EasWesNJess
Owner of two WMDolls 168E with head #198.
🖤JessieV1's presentation
❤️JessieV2's page
🤖Jessie's AI art
Please consider visiting and subscribing to my thread.
Come give some love to Jessie!

Shiranui Gen-An

Post by Shiranui Gen-An »

I have a suggestion: Why does it always have to be unpublished? Maybe you can honor the artists that have already published their photos on this platform. And maybe one doesn't have to participate by oneself, but the participants are being chosen by one or several scouts that roam the picture threads? I think I deserve an award for what I do, but I don't have any exclusive pictures only to participate here... I'd rather share what I do with everyone. ;)

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Shiranui Gen-An wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:05 pm I have a suggestion: Why does it always have to be unpublished? Maybe you can honor the artists that have already published their photos on this platform. And maybe one doesn't have to participate by oneself, but the participants are being chosen by one or several scouts that roam the picture threads? I think I deserve an award for what I do, but I don't have any exclusive pictures only to participate here... I'd rather share what I do with everyone. ;)
Hello Shiranui Gen-An,
I think unpublished in this case means that they are looking for talented photographers, like you who have not yet had the opportunity to be featured in coverdoll.
TDF is a very, very extensive forum with countless members and new posts every day.
Normally it works exactly as you say, someone notices your photos here and approaches you the offer to be featured in Coverdoll.
But sometimes there are more new talents and sometimes less, this post is over 10 years old...

And as for the exclusivity of the photos, that just means that if you are "chosen", then please provide photos that you haven't published yet, at least here on TDF.
Also, featured photographer does not mean that your photos will be on the cover, but will be featured and shown in the issue.
Only afterwards, when you have been featured, there is a chance of ending up on the cover.
In my case it took 6 months to be featured and another 18 months to finally be on the cover!

Personally I think you deserve both to be featured and to end up on the cover, but I can't decide that and so my best recommendation to you is that you just keep doing what you're doing
and sooner or later someone (relevant like Swan) will will notice you!

Or you can do exactly what this post suggests, introduce yourself directly to a person responsible so that they take note of you!

:glou:

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

How on earth this over 10 yrs old topic resurfaces!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Anyways, my photo quality is not sufficient for Coverdoll. I aim for quantity, not quality !

Cheers!

Sili

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Siliconeman wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:47 am How on earth this over 10 yrs old topic resurfaces!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Anyways, my photo quality is not sufficient for Coverdoll. I aim for quantity, not quality !

Cheers!

Sili
Hello Siliconeman!
It is most sticky page and is always visible up so doll magazine senpais can do noticing^^

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

INFORMATIONS