betterlovedoll.com

Dolls in Bondage

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

psion satori
Former Member

Re: Dolls in Bondage

Post by psion satori »

MannyCan wrote:
gdy67 wrote:Can't believe I missed this thread?

Anyway, here's Kayla:
06.jpg
The whole shoot here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84102&start=36
GD, Is that a DS160 or DS163?
Neither. She's an Ex-Lite. Click the link I posted, there's a clue in the thread title ;)
G

yapapa
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by yapapa »

These are a lot of inspiring shots, thanks for the photos all!

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

MannyCan wrote:I recently had an experience with a live partner that wanted to try bondage. It was .. different, but mostly in a good way. I was awkward. Maybe I'll try it with my DS to help it be more familiar.
Is it me? Or is bondage apparatus confusing?!

So like I said. I recently tried it with a live partner who was excited (at first) about the prospect (her suggestion). I was honored that she chose me to explore this experience with. But when I tried to "tie her down", OMG it took me for-ev-er. There's nothing to kill the mood like a fumbling fool clumsily trying to operate personal apparatus :( . Stupid part is .. I'm good (even "excellent") at sex. But the whole tying someone down thing was surprisingly difficult - at least for me. It was like the first time you're confronted with a woman's bra clasp .. only a ZILLION times worse.

Anyways I asked her to leave the straps so I could better acclimate myself to it - hoping "practice makes perfect". Or in my case - practice makes "better" at least.

Here is my little contribution.
Bond_Nad_01.jpg
Bond_Nad_01.jpg (868.06 KiB) Viewed 2863 times
I didn't tell Nadia what she was signing up for. Reetzia was laughing the whole time.

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

Preeya trying out the girls new playroom...
Preebound.JPG
Preebound.JPG (1.21 MiB) Viewed 2762 times

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

CharlieWone wrote:Preeya trying out the girls new playroom...
Preebound.JPG
So that's how you keep them from running away! :whistle:

realmilker
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by realmilker »

Hoping to see more from this thread! Didn't consider myself into bondage til now.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

MannyCan wrote:
MannyCan wrote:I recently had an experience with a live partner that wanted to try bondage. It was .. different, but mostly in a good way. I was awkward. Maybe I'll try it with my DS to help it be more familiar.
Is it me? Or is bondage apparatus confusing?!

So like I said. I recently tried it with a live partner who was excited (at first) about the prospect (her suggestion). I was honored that she chose me to explore this experience with. But when I tried to "tie her down", OMG it took me for-ev-er. There's nothing to kill the mood like a fumbling fool clumsily trying to operate personal apparatus :( . Stupid part is .. I'm good (even "excellent") at sex. But the whole tying someone down thing was surprisingly difficult - at least for me. It was like the first time you're confronted with a woman's bra clasp .. only a ZILLION times worse.

Anyways I asked her to leave the straps so I could better acclimate myself to it - hoping "practice makes perfect". Or in my case - practice makes "better" at least.

Here is my little contribution.
Bond_Nad_01.jpg
I didn't tell Nadia what she was signing up for. Reetzia was laughing the whole time.
A lovely doll after all it must have been fun! :D

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

deerman wrote:A lovely doll after all it must have been fun! :D
Wow!! Props from Deerman! :D :D That gives me courage to post another picture!
Bond_Nad_02.jpg
Bond_Nad_02.jpg (952.61 KiB) Viewed 2682 times
Hmm. Forum made the picture a little fuzzy. Click to enlarge and see it clearly.
realmilker wrote:Hoping to see more from this thread! Didn't consider myself into bondage til now.
Me neither! I'm learning it more as a challenge in my real sex-life. I hate lacking skills that are in demand. I'm sure it will get more fun once I'm better at it. Practice definitely helps. At least I won't feel like a tool next time .. I hope.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

MannyCan, CharlieWone. Like the photos :-)
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

Memmy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Memmy »

Are there any issues holding a stiff doll in an 'uncomfortable' bound position for a long period of time?

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Memmy, Yes, Rules are the same as real people, don't force the joints, dolls joints generally have less freedom of movement than real people. Don't tie too tight. If you're not careful the bindings will imprint on the doll if they're too tight. They should come out but watch it. Use soft rope or bindings, silk rope is best. Coarse bindings will damage the skin. be careful of staining if you're using corsets or similar. Personally I wouldnt do anything longer than half an hour. If you want to play with the doll bound, remember that she may not be able to move very well so don't force her to or damage is pretty well guaranteed. Keep a close eye on the tie and release it if it looks iffy.
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

If you look carefully, the place where the bindings are in contact with Nadia's wrists and ankles are actually lined. The added protection helps from imprints and color transfer to the silicone.

Like bondage with real people, its about safety and respect while you're having fun. Leaving permanent scars is not fun.

One side note - bondage sex with your doll is ironically a little more realistic because she can't move due to the restraints (.. and of course being a doll). But with the restraints it actually give her a reason to be immobile. Something I'd never considered before.

wwwchn
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by wwwchn »

I am really a bondage fans but I interested in seeing more. And they are awesome dolls! Thanks!

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

Anybody knows what is this sexy body?

No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

lover1 wrote:Anybody knows what is this sexy body?

I would say that she is an ORDOLL 156 H cup
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

INFORMATIONS