sexyrealsexdolls.com

Looking for breast toy (europe)

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
dembewbs

Looking for breast toy (europe)

Post by dembewbs »

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in buying a breast toy/boobs masturbator. I've been doing some research and I would love to get my hands on the Busty Aichan but the only place I found with stock that sends to europe was ebay for a whopping 550€... I heard that ToyDemon had it but I don't seem to find it, not even oos.

I'm looking for a big boobs toy that is soft/squishy, human sized and durable/reliable. It's not a big issue if it has anus/vag aswell but I dont want a full torso.

Been looking around at toydemon and the only pair in stock that fits my interest is the Angel Boobs 3. But then again, the reviews are not that impressive, specially the first one.
The Amazing Eyes Paizuri Bakunyu look very nice but unfortunatly they are oss. Also seen the Titties Bouncing Huge Size but they do not seem soft/squishy at all.
There's also "generic" breast toys like these but they seem as hard as the Titties Bouncing Huge Size.

I would like to know if you guys can help me to find something within my interest that ships to France. Shops that ship to europe and suggestions overall are very welcome.

Slaps MacPerson
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Looking for breast toy (europe)

Post by Slaps MacPerson »

I bought a Ruby 13 boob pillow, it's pretty good.

Big boobs, fairly squishy, but since it's sillicone it's not durable. Rather easy to accidentally damage it.
Also fairly heavy since it's solid silicone.
They ship to Europe, but be prepared to pay around 500 EUR.

https://ruby13.net/products/the-famous-boob-pillow

dembewbs

Post by dembewbs »

Slaps MacPerson wrote:I bought a Ruby 13 boob pillow, it's pretty good.

Big boobs, fairly squishy, but since it's sillicone it's not durable. Rather easy to accidentally damage it.
Also fairly heavy since it's solid silicone.
They ship to Europe, but be prepared to pay around 500 EUR.

https://ruby13.net/products/the-famous-boob-pillow
500€ is a lot. I sent them an email asking for the total price to be sure. I will most likely not buy them since they are not durable to their price.
Nevertheless thank you for the reply.

Lenus
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lenus »

Due to your price range, shopping outside your country may affect your final purchase due to custom and shipping fees.

I have not purchased from this site before, but it is reputable based on other reviewers who have bought from them:
https://www.motsutoys.com/

Additionally, 500 euros is a large amount. The most expensive hip I bought so far was The Athlete from NLS about a year ago and it costs me over 450 dollars. Remember that dollars and euros are different so account for that if you decide to purchase from a store outside your country. Nevertheless, here's some breast toy/boobs masturbator that might interested you:

Rends MilQueen Masturbator Tits at €137.95 here
Ane Oppai Beautiful Tits 2.5D at €124.95 here

Aside from that, you can also purchase direct from Japan either through NLS, OtonaJP, or other sites. Typically, Japanese sites tend to have a larger selection of products. If you are purchasing from NLS, you can switch to yen and pay them via Paypal to get a cheaper price when it converts to your currency (euro). In the end, remember to compare each site and see which is most cost effective for you.

You can send me a PM if you have any more questions.
Hips I owned so far:
Nawahime Hip - Toydemon
Meiki Extreme Hip - Toydemon
Meiki Pure Hip - Toydemon
Puni Ana DX Hard - NLS
Puni Fuwa Mocchi 2000 - NLS
The Athlete - NLS
Puni Ana SPDX - Toydemon
Fuck Me Silly Petite - Amazon

Handhelds I owned so far:
I have owned over 30 handhelds/onaholes ranging from Fleshlights, Toyhearts, NPG, etc. When I have more time, I will list them all.

Electronic products I owned so far:
Vorze - NLS
Realtouch - Discontinued

***Feel free to send me a PM to discuss about onahips, onaholes, and anything toy related***

dembewbs

Post by dembewbs »

Lenus wrote:Due to your price range, shopping outside your country may affect your final purchase due to custom and shipping fees.

I have not purchased from this site before, but it is reputable based on other reviewers who have bought from them:
https://www.motsutoys.com/

Additionally, 500 euros is a large amount. The most expensive hip I bought so far was The Athlete from NLS about a year ago and it costs me over 450 dollars. Remember that dollars and euros are different so account for that if you decide to purchase from a store outside your country. Nevertheless, here's some breast toy/boobs masturbator that might interested you:

Rends MilQueen Masturbator Tits at €137.95 here
Ane Oppai Beautiful Tits 2.5D at €124.95 here

Aside from that, you can also purchase direct from Japan either through NLS, OtonaJP, or other sites. Typically, Japanese sites tend to have a larger selection of products. If you are purchasing from NLS, you can switch to yen and pay them via Paypal to get a cheaper price when it converts to your currency (euro). In the end, remember to compare each site and see which is most cost effective for you.

You can send me a PM if you have any more questions.
I forgot to update the post. I eventually bought these that look lovely and have good reviews. With shipping I paid 131€. I'll leave my impression once I get them, should be around next week. Tho it's not going to be that detailed since I have nothing else to compare them to (aside my STU FL)
I'm crossing my fingers not to pay customs. I chose EMS that usually is handled by Chronopost in France and usually there's no customs to pay, but we never know.

Anyway thanks for the suggestions. If I hadn't bought these I would probably give Rends MilQueen Masturbator Tits a shot. They also look nice.

Corydread
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Corydread »

try amazon. its just over $200 and i would assume they ship to anywhere

snolem
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by snolem »

BTW OtanoJP now ships to Europe, do check them out, search using their European shop over the top right corner of their website.

I'd recommend the Chichifueta Rocket!

INFORMATIONS