sexyrealsexdolls.com

Any Member with Venus 2000 Experience?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
dbreckejn

Any Member with Venus 2000 Experience?

Post by dbreckejn »

Howdy folks, I discovered this thingy called Venus 2000. It looks like an *interesting* device that might fit my needs. I found some interesting information about it but I fear that 1k for this kind of device is too much. I was wondering, is there anybody with experience with this machine? Is it worth the money or is there any worthy alternative?

More info for folks who dont know about this thingy.

http://venusformen.com/videos/
http://thestallionstyle.com/venus-2000- ... hat-rocks/

Thanks a lot guys!

Mr_Phelps
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Any Member with Venus 2000 Experience?

Post by Mr_Phelps »

I have one. It wasn't my thing, so it has been sitting on a shelf since I got it. I will say it was much quieter than I expected. As I remember, not a lot more than a dormer fridge would make.

I've been wanting to get rid of it. <removed 7a>

I mostly do estim. You don't need a lot of space for that. Though it is one of the areas where paying the extra for top tier gear is very worth it. I have an ET312 and a BTStim.

Eventually if I like the doll, I'll have to work on how to integrate the estim into the doll play.
Last edited by Slew on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rule 7a

avsfan9977
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by avsfan9977 »

Have had mine for several years and consider it one of the best purchaes I've ever made. Regularly use it 5-6 times per week. Very important to get the right sized receiver and there is a small learning curve to figure out how best to set it up and position things during use. But definitely worth the investment.

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

I bought one years ago and was totally not impressed. I sent it back for a refund about a week after owning it. It did not meet my expectations especially for the high price tag. Getting the 'stroke length' just right on the device was so tricky it was difficult to maintain an erection during the process. Also no way to keep it warm. But to be fair, I'm yet to try a masturbation device that I find convincing, and I've tried many. There was not enough suction going on to bring you to a satisfying climax, just sliding up and down, and you have to be rock hard the whole time or it just falls off over and over. More frustration than fun. When you end up asking yourself 'what the fuck am I doing here?' you know a sex toy is an epic fail. Sex toys should not make you feel like the lonesome loser. I agree with Mr. Phelps, e-stim is the way to go. You don't even have to be erect and it still feels good, once you dial it in to your personal preference. 'Paradise electro stimulation' is my recommendation.

Mr_Phelps
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mr_Phelps »

Yes, it is not for everyone. Though even estim has a lot of different camps.

<removed 7a>
Last edited by Slew on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rule 7a

JETO
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JETO »

already have one. i am satisfied about the purchase .

realmilker
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by realmilker »

Mr_Phelps wrote:Yes, it is not for everyone. Though even estim has a lot of different camps.

<removed 7a>
Hey there Mr_Phelps I'd love to talk <removed>. Could you please PM me? Thank you!
Last edited by Slew on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed direct reply to 7a

Piklz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Piklz »

Late to the party!
I have owned one for about 3 months now, I can give a brief review from my perspective.

It requires lube with every use. The amount of lube changes the sensations from the latex tubing. The tubing needs to be replaced every so often also depending on how you store it. I replaced the last section of tubing after maybe 15 hours of use. I would highly recommend stocking up on the latex tubing, i think it comes in 3 foot sections of varying diameter. Try a couple different sizes!
There are 2 "controllers" one for speed and one for stroke length/suction. When the speed is cranked all the way up with short stroke its almost like a vibrator sensation but with some friction. The slower speed feels more like oral, great for getting hard or if you want to have a long slow session. As the latex tubing warms up from body heat, the texture changes little bit as it stretches. I have a fleshlight warmer but havent tried it with the latex because it could damage it. The hose from the pump isnt very long so you will have to put the pump pretty close to where you are using it. I put it on a chair next to my bed with a blanket over top of it. The power cable is decently long though. At slow speeds it as loud as a desktop computer. At medium it is about as loud as a printer and cranked up to max it sounds almost like a washing machine running so it can get fairly loud or at least mind is. If you arent hard it can make suction noises from the plastic tube thing that sounds like when you pinch your cheek and make the fapping noise with your mouth. What I did is cut up a fleshlight and put it around the opening of the receiver and cut a piece of the latex tubing around it like an elastic to hold it on.Ill post of pic of it later. I really enjoy mine, I lay in bed on my side and watch movies or sometimes just lay in darkness and use my imagination. It is great for edging, can last for hours if you have the self control. One downside however is during orgasm the sensation is too much, for me anyways and i'm circumcised. If you leave it in when you cum its almost painful. The suction from the pump is less than the regular 20$ penis pumps etc i've used. For me its perfect, like its max setting is just below the discomfort of pumping so good for pleasure, pumping not so much. Cleanup is pretty quick, maybe 2/3 minutes in the sink with a brush thats provided and some toy cleaner. It takes maybe 2 minutes to set up if you put it away for storage. The pump itself is pretty inconspicuous , just a black box.I have a few fleshlights, various pocket pussy things, have had 2 Fuck me silly dolls, a cobre libre 2 head massager and a penis pump with a sleeve in it (forget the name) and the venus 2000 is my favourite so far. Im waiting on my doll to be delivered :D
Im looking forward to caressing my doll all over with the venus working away or spooning with my doll with the receiver on.
I havent tried E-stim before.
TL:DR
pros:BJs on demand, quick cleanup/setup, great varied sensations, hands-free/no effort required
cons:kind of pricey, can be loud, cumming in it is pretty intense

Piklz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Piklz »

receiver with fleshlight put on
receiver with fleshlight put on
IMAG0151.jpg (939.53 KiB) Viewed 12495 times
you can adjust how far out the sleeve goes so its like the sleeve is sucking you off and just put in your tip, or it can feel like big lips while being deep throated if you go balls deep.

wackyphill
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by wackyphill »

I don't quite understand. Why purpose does the fleshlight attachment serve?

Piklz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Piklz »

different sensation/better vacuum seal i guess

wackyphill
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by wackyphill »

Anyone able to compare it to the Fleshlight launch?

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

I contemplated one of these for some time, but fortunately found a manual device that works very well even if you are initially not at all erect. It can even bring you to full orgasm without you ever achieving a significant erection.
It is called the Perfect Stroke.
It is a TPE (I think) sleeve with your choice of a simulated oral or vaginal entry point. Each of the models has a slightly different interior texture.
The sleeve rides in a slightly flexible plastic case which is equipped with a one way rubber valve on the end away from the entry. You create a vacuum by placing the TPE sleeve (well lubed) against be end of your Johnson, and squeezing the plastic case. When you release the squeeze, the vacuum will pull you in to the TPE sleeve, and will resist you pulling back out. The pleasant friction caused by you pulling out and the vacuum pulling you back in will get the job done quite nicely.
It seems a bit pricey ($99 retail), but compared to wasting your money on a lot of toys that only work with a full erection, or promise you Heavenly stimulation but deliver disappointment, it’s a good buy.
Like the old cereal commercial used to say, “TRY it, you’ll LIKE it!”
T’Bolt

Piklz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Piklz »

Thndrrbolt wrote:I contemplated one of these for some time, but fortunately found a manual device that works very well even if you are initially not at all erect. It can even bring you to full orgasm without you ever achieving a significant erection.
It is called the Perfect Stroke.
It is a TPE (I think) sleeve with your choice of a simulated oral or vaginal entry point. Each of the models has a slightly different interior texture.
The sleeve rides in a slightly flexible plastic case which is equipped with a one way rubber valve on the end away from the entry. You create a vacuum by placing the TPE sleeve (well lubed) against be end of your Johnson, and squeezing the plastic case. When you release the squeeze, the vacuum will pull you in to the TPE sleeve, and will resist you pulling back out. The pleasant friction caused by you pulling out and the vacuum pulling you back in will get the job done quite nicely.
It seems a bit pricey ($99 retail), but compared to wasting your money on a lot of toys that only work with a full erection, or promise you Heavenly stimulation but deliver disappointment, it’s a good buy.
Like the old cereal commercial used to say, “TRY it, you’ll LIKE it!”
T’Bolt
Perfect stroke, thats what it is called. See pics below
IMAG0152.jpg
IMAG0152.jpg (836.6 KiB) Viewed 12353 times
IMAG0153.jpg
IMAG0153.jpg (960.55 KiB) Viewed 12352 times
I liked the sensation but didnt like having to squeeze the case, gave me hand cramps before I could finish. It does work well even when flaccid. I used it to get erect, sort of a foreplay toy. I could rarely finish before my hands gave out. This is what lead me to the venus 2000. The modification I made (fleshlight in the opening) also allowed great stimulation without being erect, and made it significantly quieter (less slurping noises while flaccid.) The case for the perfect stroker starts to get a little out of shape after several uses but havent seen any stress marks on it.

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

You should only have to squeeze the case once at the beginning, then release it to cause the vacuum to pull you in.
After that, the only reason to squeeze the case again would be to increase the vacuum, or reestablish it, if the seal at the point of entry was lost.
So, if you’re having to squeeze it frequently, it sounds like you may not be using enough lube to keep a good seal. It really doesn’t take much. I can’t envision having to squeeze it so hard or so often as to cause my hand discomfort.
And I haven’t noticed any deformation of the case, so it sounds like your item must be receiving a bit more industrial grade usage, or it has a vacuum leak.
T’Bolt

INFORMATIONS