sexyrealsexdolls.com

Toys dangerous for TPE?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
MistyBlue
Apprentice
Apprentice

Toys dangerous for TPE?

Post by MistyBlue »

Hi, excuse my question please but I have been searching but not found what I wanted to know.
With the WM dolls are there any types of sex toys that should not be used, such as silicone, rubber, wood (LoL)? I would not like to damage her by using any toy that may chemically interfere with the dolls insides or outside.

Thank you for any help,

Misty

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: Toys dangerous for TPE?

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Welcome to the forum!

Just joined and you already have a doll? :) Awesome!

Yeah, silicone can have a bad reaction with TPE, you don't want anything silicone to touch your doll. Other TPE/TPR products are just fine, rubber would be fine, most plastics (as long as they don't contain phthalates, which is toxic to people so may be bad for dolls as well). Mainly just no silicone.

MistyBlue
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Toys dangerous for TPE?

Post by MistyBlue »

Thank you for the reply, I think it is time for new toys or use condoms on any silicone ones.
Yeah, bought a doll first then found this very informative forum full of geniuses and helpful people. Without the info I have found I would have made some serious mistakes. Instead of doom and gloom my doll is in full bloom, and it's all because of the people on the forum. Thanks everyone! You rock!

INFORMATIONS