sexyrealsexdolls.com

Wear can I find ears to attach to a head?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Wear can I find ears to attach to a head?

Post by Bigbuttlover »

I'm making blowjob heads with a 3d-printer, and since I will be grabbing the heads with both hands by the ears, I want to glue on ears to the head so that the head feels realistic to my hands (even though her hair will be covering her ears). But the ears must be soft like silicone or TPE, and thus cannot be part of the 3d-image that I create for the 3d-printer. I tried attaching silicone merely shaped like ears, but my hands can feel that they are not really ears (e.g. I cannot feel the ear lobes), killing the experience. Anyone know where I can buy the ears only, or which doll company would be willing to make just the ears? Note: I'm making over 100 heads for myself, so the price should be under $20 perhaps.

MistyBlue
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Wear can I find ears to attach to a head?

Post by MistyBlue »

Could you try making a mould yourself? Dental alginate mixed up in a bowl and an assistant willing to put their ears into the bowl would give a perfect mould for the ears (use internal foam ear defenders in assistants ears to stop alginate going into inside of ears). The alginate mould will only last a few times, so it would be worth making a plaster mould if you wanted to make many. Use an ear from the alginate mould to produce a plaster one, or once the ears have come out of the alginate mould 3d scan and print them.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Wear can I find ears to attach to a head?

Post by rubherkitty »

I know this is a old thread and you haven't been on since, but I can make you silicone ears for the heads.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS