sexyrealsexdolls.com

Busty Aichan setup?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
wildbetoborn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Busty Aichan setup?

Post by wildbetoborn »

Hello

anyone can suggest what would be the best way to "mount" the Busty Aichan on a torso, like it is usually done with Quty Tits and the love bodies, to simulate a complete torso? I would then also mount a fleshlight or similar as vagina, and then dress it all up with lingerie etc. to make it stand easier together and add realism. But the weight and bulk of the item is worrying me a little.

I mean, which other item would you suggest, to make it? A love body, pillow, what else? Any experience?

xkingyox

Re: Busty Aichan setup?

Post by xkingyox »

If you decide to use something like silicon epoxy to glue the busty aichan to a torso, make sure to go easy on it. Ive read that the weight of them could tear the back piece of silicon from whatever its glued to and cause leaking. I bought a pair of quty tits to glue velcro to so I could mount them on my pillow torso, but I think the velcro option is out for the aichan because of the weight.

For the torso, I would recommend the toydemon plush doll, I dont own one personally, but ive read a lot of reviews and people rave about it. I made myself something pretty simillar, and its great to have around. Gets the job done and is also super cuddle-able. The only problem is it already has stuffed breasts. You could probably mount the Aichan over them, or even modify them by cutting a hole in the nipple area to remove some stuffing and then sew them shut. As far as mounting the Aichan on them, im not sure how that would go. I have no idea how silicon adhesive acts with fabric. For a temporary/removable fixture, you could always get a tight fitting nude sports bra or body suit/unitard and just cut two holes the breasts could hang out of while the unitard held them in place. Might not be super effective for titty fucking but they would be removable. Then you could just cut a hole in the crotch where the onahole hole is. The toydemon doll does take fleshlights too, along with a wide range of other onaholes.
Good luck!

wildbetoborn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wildbetoborn »

Yeah.. The toydemon plush looks like the perfect thing, except it has tits. I would rather modify the doll to unsew and unstuff the breast from it, then re-sew?

Other options are (as said) the inflatable love bodies (but their tits also need to be cut) and I thought also about modifying a torso mannequin? Maybe one made of a soft material?

Then, for tits attaching, I've read something about industrial Velcro? And, of course, a tight unitard or other sexy lingerie dressup.

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 47616902 »

Make sure you post photos after your "surgery"
Vanity of Vanities. All is Vanity.

daryljb619

Post by daryljb619 »

Yes I like the idea of attaching the busty Aichan boobs love to see that done very interested to see if that works.i also think there maybe breast forms that may work. I am a boob man and really hope for some good toy options with the fleshlight

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I've been researching the same idea.
Been thinking about using a latex open cup bra/ halter as I'm going more the fetish angle. Problem is, latex is not compatable w/ some materials.
Seems impossible for many of the sellers to disclose WHAT type of material their products are made from.

Leather may be the final solution to hold these multi piece ladies together??

rubherkitty
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

wildbetoborn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wildbetoborn »

Yes, I also thought of open cup bra/babydoll or catsuit. Something like that should hold everything together.

Also, I found some inflatable torsos that almost don't have bust, that may work fine, actually add a little of size to the bust(ier) Aichan.

Considering the fact that the plush bodies are not available in Europe (Aichan too, unfortunately) I think I will try this way.

11doller
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 11doller »

Busty Aichan is available in Europe too at http://www.omochadreams.de/en

11doller
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 11doller »

I forgot to mention that Busty Aichan in white color should be available soon. I checked in Japan site. They sell white color Aichan and Quty Tits in Japan, just released about a month or so ago. If I'm not mistaken, those should be available in U.S. and Europe soon.

GregA
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GregA »

This may be a better option from Ruby 13 - http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 40&t=42945

I bought a Busty Aichan a little while ago, and there is a connecting piece of silicone behind the breasts that they're both mounted to already.

I think that this would get in the way and make them stick out very awkwardly if you tried to mount them on something else.

One of the options in that link I posted is for individual Ruby 13 breasts made just for mounting as you're planning.

wildbetoborn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wildbetoborn »

I am aware of that.. I am planning buying a polystyrene/styrofoam torso and start digging out all the material that I need to make place for the boobs and meiki inserts. I will then cover the polystyrene with some microfiber cloth.

Anyone already tried this way?

LabRat

Post by LabRat »

Some pics of the torso you'll be mounting too and the back side of the busty Aichan breasts would probably help us for giving advice too. There's tonnes of ways to do this, both permanent and temporary. The problem is with permanent fixtures, failure usually results in destruction of one piece or both. Be careful, and if at all possible, try to get sample materials of both your mounting service and your applied prosthetic.

LabRat

Post by LabRat »

For instance, I simply wanted a more realistic vaginal orifice for my inflatable, so I took the cyberskin one out and put an older fleshlight in. Thank beans I used the old one, because it had a reaction with the vinyl interior of the doll and started melting. I had just gotten some new ones and was very happy I didn't kill them.

wildbetoborn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wildbetoborn »

Thanks for the advices. I am thinking to cover anything with cloth (cotton or nylon or elastic microfibers) and there will be no direct contact between the inserts or the bust with the torso.

Also, I am thinking about temporary mounts, I am looking for open cup / open crotch lingerie that should hold all together.

That would spare me from having to use velcro or glue etc.. I hope to be posting pics soon.. (as soon as the items are delivered!!)

casquetero
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by casquetero »

I had been considering mounting the Busty Ai-Chan and your solution seems to be a good one.

Be advised that the Ai-Chan will permanently stain any cloth that stays in contact with it for too long and that any dark color fabric will stain the Ai-Chan.

Good luck with your mods!

And of course, WE WANT PHOTOS!!! :)
You can check dolls (and sex toy reviews) at my blog: http://thecasqueterofiles.com/

How many dolls I have? Complete list and description of my harem: https://thecasqueterofiles.com/my-doll-harem/

INFORMATIONS