sexyrealsexdolls.com

Busty Aichan setup?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
wildbetoborn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Busty Aichan setup?

Post by wildbetoborn »

Thanks Casquetero! I have read your blog intensively in the last 10 days to understand what to buy, what to do.. I am honored to have the master commenting :-D

Regarding the stains, I am considering only white, pink shades for the cloths and lingerie (sadly discarding a lot of nice black items)

daryljb619

Post by daryljb619 »

Hi wildbetoborn you have really peak my interest on attaching the Aichan to the torso did you try the open cup bra. I really think there could be a great business idea to sell to attach some how all these great sex toys temparory to form a full torso. Please let me know if the open cup work or is there another method also my main interest is the busty Aichan being attached for titty fucking if possible.

EroSennin23
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EroSennin23 »

A word of caution: The manufacturer recommends storing the busty Ai-Chan in the blister form it came in. Else there is a danger of it slowly deforming.

So a detachable mounting solution would be a wise move imho. It can and has been done before, e.g. here: A heavily modified lovebody aki with mounted busty Ai-chan:

http://www21.atwiki.jp/lovebody/pages/70.html

here is how he did the mounting construction, bottom of the page:

http://www21.atwiki.jp/lovebody/pages/43.html

Btw... i just love that doll. It goes to show what you can make of even the most humble inflatable, if you care enough for her.

mrdudeguyman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mrdudeguyman »

I sincerely believe there is an untapped market out there for a modular doll. Cassi Doll appeared to be on that sort of track, but... and there was the KeeTee but I haven't heard anything about it in a while (I wonder what happened?).

daryljb619

Post by daryljb619 »

EroSennin23
Thanks for the links for busty Aichan I have a question on the second link where they show the way to hold them using the white crossed fabric that has connectors at the end is that a special bra or something else do stores sell that white top. I am also wanting when connecting the busty Aichan that I can still have tit sex so also are there open cup bras that have a soft feel that won't interfear with boob sex. I have heard latex is not good can ruin the material. Please let me know if you have any suggestion. Thanks

EroSennin23
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EroSennin23 »

No, the bra in the second-link is homemade. Sewn together elastic bands + plastic buckles. Should be easy to get...

Btw i don't speak japanese, so i have to use google-translate. Here's the second link translated. A bit jumbled... but still... better than nothing:

http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... ml&act=url

There are other mounting solutions... for suggestions see that page above. Attaching them with velcro e.g. But i imagine it would not hold in any other position than lying down, since they are quite heavy, 2.35 kg. I cant answer the bra-question but i guess weight would also be an issue there. I guess that with the homemade elastic bra, the inner straps can be temporarily placed on the outside during the act.

With the latex issue: I believe it is the other way around: That TPE toys dissolve latex. Because of the vegetable oils these japanese TPE toys contain as softeners. They do sweat that out to some degree, with the busty Ai-Chan more so than with the other tomax toys but still no way near as much as a fleshlight for example. Any kind of oils is the enemy of latex... incl skin oils, they eventually dissolve the latex. However as far as i know contact with latex should not have any harmful effects on TPE.

And here's a link to the busty Ai-chan product page of its manufacturer. With nice vids and xxx manga, view at your own responsibility. Also a lot of information concerning specs with good pics, google-translated for your convenience:

http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... m1823.html

Imho as a serious titman there's no way around busty Ai-Chan. Btw i would think it would be kick-*****ing-ass to have a diy-doll-mod wiki like that here in the doll-forum.

thedude_bc
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by thedude_bc »

I was thinking about doing the same thing to a Mieki plush and using this method, let me know what you think.

Basically I was going to open up the breast area of the Mieki and remove the stuffing and then sow it back up.

Then I would lay the busty-A on top and clothe the Mieki with this:
http://www.amazon.com/TYR-Sport-Womens- ... _sim_sg_24

I would proceed to cut a small hole in the breast area to allow each breast out. Once those are out and secure I would look to see if it's possible to cut a diamond area in the center to expose the center skin area.

I believe this would hold the Busty-A in place. Has anyone tried this?

I was wondering if the clothing would tear more? I may have to forego the center cut to keep the full support.

I saw Casquetero has a similar suit on his Mieki so I was wondering if this had been attempted already. It would also be a temporary support so you can store the Busty-A properly and avoid any longterm color staining.

Thoughts?

PartonD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PartonD »

Hello guys, did anyone try this? I'm looking to make my first purchase and would prefer not to take on a project... issue is that, other than some very expensive silicone dolls, I can't find a moderately priced (~$2500) TPE doll with big breasts (all of them are around or below 80cm).

My thinking right now is anime fabric doll + busty ai-chan/ruby pillow/silicone breast forms retro-fit... so curious about what folks had already done (I've seen the teddy babe mod, just don't like that doll).

finalfantasy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster
Location: i tried jumping over the gates of heaven and i got struck by lightning

Post by finalfantasy »

An old thread that has helped me succeed and I will give back to the community.
I successfully attached a set of Busty Aichans on my doll by removing her old rockhard boobs and securing her Busty Aichans without using any awkward materials and securing them enough to get intimate with. You can find out on my thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=63206

Enjoy! :)

guhhyuk
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by guhhyuk »

Nice work FinalFantasy!

I just received my Aichan and am having a hell of a time trying to come up with a way to mount it securely to the meiki plush doll. The nursing bra method works but only if its resting on top of the doll or sitting straight up. Lean forward a bit and the whole thing will fall out.

I will figure out a way to mount it to the MPD more securely so that it can even stay on upside down...

INFORMATIONS